The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited March 2015

Alt text

I was in the gym today with my class and I was on the running machines on the treadmill with the TV's to watch attached there was a teenage girl teen comedy drama on

The whole episode the girls stayed in their room getting make up on to look pretty and impress the boys while the boys who are not shown because it was about the girls in this show were outside having fun, All they did was put make up on and day dream about marry a rich man

The main problem in the episode was the girl dropped her phone in the sewer so she needed to get a guy to reach down and grab it because she was to scared to

In the end one girl found an sad arkward loner boy in the corner sad because he was alone in the corner who knows, FINALLY THEY ARE OUTSIDE the girl starts barking like a dog at the guy, he barks back like a dog now his happy for some reason this happens for 5 minutes it was mean't to be a cute moment idk I cringed then the show was over.

Writers of these shows piss me off so much

So my question is

If you had to write a girl teenage drama comedy what would it be about?

Mine would be a real show a competition type thing

Called the Girls Paintball hunger games

We give all the girls Sniper paintball guns, pistols paintballs guns, grenade paintballs lots of weapons there job is to shoot the guys who run around the forest island

The island is full of traps like covered holes etc and electric fences with trackers on the boys so the girls always know where they are.too

Any guy who gets shot five times is out last man standing wins

I'll make it even better the girls chosen are from a school or college who are bullied and want revenge on some guys in their school or college

btw the girls cannot be touched or messed with the guys have to try run, hide on the island and last the longest

Alt text

I would love that show yours?

• I didn't see what happened :/

ComingSoon posted: »

It's his own fault fr acting that way.

• First, that's an odd show XD

Okay, if I had to write a girl teenage drama comedy...I'd try to keep it non-stereotypical and realistic as possible. But sadly I know nothing about writing a girl teenage drama comedy :/

I like your idea though XD

Markd4547 posted: »

I was in the gym today with my class and I was on the running machines on the treadmill with the TV's to watch attached there was a teenage

• Thanks, I hope so as well. I really don't want to have to call into work.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Sorry to hear, I hope you get well soon

• edited March 2015

I hope your ok what's wrong?

Alt text

If people care about you they will always come back and the bond won't ever be broken they will find ways to get over any problem because their friendship with eachother is more important to them then any argument or problem once you care about someone it can't ever be broken only to a fickle person is that possible

I love getting let down 99% of the time the people I predict will always do and when they don't come back even better I lost someone who didn't care about me or our friendship so I can spend my time on someone who deserves it the best friends always brings out the best in you the fickle will always bring out the worst with lots of arguments etc

Bonds are fickle to fickle people while true friends they are unbreakable your job is to find those people and avoid the fickle in life :)

Bonds are so fickle.. They can easily be broken. Bonds can be precious to a person. And when you see it, you want to protect it. But some ta

• this is the forum of the dead

No it isn't. And this isn't the FOTD lounge anymore either, it's just a thread for whatever's on your mind, hence the name. FOTD is just a story, just leave it at that.

If you won't have the common respect of reading mine I won't read your's I'll just use the I don't understand a word excuse so I don't have

• What are you doing? Whatever it is, I hope they won't call you in.

Belan posted: »

Thanks, I hope so as well. I really don't want to have to call into work.

• JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA

• M

A

R

I

J

U

A
    N
    A

(̅ ̲̅̅ ̲̅ ̲̅ ̲̅ ̲̅̅ ̲̅̅ ̲̅ ̲̅ ̲̲̅̅м̲̅a̲̅я̲̅i̲̅j ̲̅u̲̅a̲̅n̲̅a̲̅̅̅̅ ̲̅ ̲̅̅̅̅ ̲̅̅ ̲̅̅ ̲̅ ̲̅ ̲̅ ̲̅̅̅̅ ̲̅ ̲̅_̅ ̲̅()ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็็็็

• It's complicated to explain it without revealing too much. Too personal. It's for the better.

I guess you can say I'm fine. Just under a phase. I just don't feel like talking as much as I used to.

I hope your ok what's wrong? If people care about you they will always come back and the bond won't ever be broken they will find way

• Well I hope everything turns out good :)

It's complicated to explain it without revealing too much. Too personal. It's for the better. I guess you can say I'm fine. Just under a phase. I just don't feel like talking as much as I used to.

• edited March 2015

Alt text

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhutanese_passport

XD wat

Edit: XD they deleted the audio thing

• wot

ualexen92 posted: »

M A R I J U A N A (̅ ̲̅̅ ̲̅ ̲̅ ̲̅ ̲̅̅ ̲̅̅ ̲̅ ̲̅ ̲̲̅̅м̲̅a̲̅я̲̅i̲̅j ̲̅u̲̅a̲̅n̲̅a̲̅̅̅̅ ̲̅ ̲̅̅̅̅ ̲̅̅ ̲̅̅ ̲̅ ̲̅ ̲̅ ̲̅̅̅̅ ̲̅ ̲̅_̅ ̲̅()ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็็็็

• Alt text

I stay home too, I never go to parties because if I do I have to talk to people and they're probably all drunk and gross and will try to murder or rape or cannibalize me I just fucking hate people so much they can't be trusted.

• I think I am HIGGHHHHTTTTTTT

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhutanese_passport XD wat Edit: XD they deleted the audio thing

• BAH XD

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhutanese_passport XD wat Edit: XD they deleted the audio thing

• @blueneon

Alt text

XD Cats are evil

• Dear God...The spork......Pollux....my eyes hurt just thinking about it:...

• im officially the holy roman emperor everyone please suck my weiner

• how can one suck something that doesnt exist

:]

im officially the holy roman emperor everyone please suck my weiner

• I'M OVER 6ft... HA FUCK YOU ALL

this post sure started a lot of scheisse

wow you guys have to calm your small ass testicles

literally

• Ok mr 12 year old

• i think youre all lovely and i hope you had a good day

• sir i i is not worthy of your dong

• Alt text

Ok mr 12 year old

• Alt text

XD Nyet I liked that character I was so pissed they killed him off :'(

• HOW DID THIS EVEN GET MORE THAN 2 THUMBS UP IT'S JUST YES IN GERMAN

JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA

• Fun fact: The cop in that top picture got a settlement for mental damages for 'having' to mace all those kinds for no reason. He was awarded more money than any of the kids he maced.

USA! USA!

@saltlick123

• BLAH! :●☆♤♡♤♡

• Alt text

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• XD

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• (̅ ̲̅̅ ̲̅ ̲̅ ̲̅ ̲̅̅ ̲̅̅ ̲̅ ̲̅ ̲̲̅̅м̲̅a̲̅я̲̅i̲̅j ̲̅u̲̅a̲̅n̲̅a̲̅̅̅̅ ̲̅ ̲̅̅̅̅ ̲̅̅ ̲̅̅ ̲̅ ̲̅ ̲̅ ̲̅̅̅̅ ̲̅ ̲̅_̅ ̲̅()ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็็็็

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Well, crap....Uncharted 4 got delayed for next year. :(

• ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็็็็

AWESOMEO posted: »

(̅ ̲̅̅ ̲̅ ̲̅ ̲̅ ̲̅̅ ̲̅̅ ̲̅ ̲̅ ̲̲̅̅м̲̅a̲̅я̲̅i̲̅j ̲̅u̲̅a̲̅n̲̅a̲̅̅̅̅ ̲̅ ̲̅̅̅̅ ̲̅̅ ̲̅̅ ̲̅ ̲̅ ̲̅ ̲̅̅̅̅ ̲̅ ̲̅_̅ ̲̅()ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็็็็

• People in my class called me a Wallflower and honestly, they aren't wrong.

• Honestly around my school I am the same way, unless I really know people.

Alt text

At least you're cute? ;)

People in my class called me a Wallflower and honestly, they aren't wrong.

• edited March 2015

Alt text

Konni got back from France today :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I was so excited she is doing awesome :D

@blueneon XD Cats are evil

Sign in to comment in this discussion.