The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Well, I'm a pretty outgoing guy but the fact is that Wallflowers usually watch from the sidelines observing and trying to understand everyone and everything. That's me and quite frankly I do a great job at it.

"By ugly flower" Lmao.

ComingSoon posted: »

Honestly around my school I am the same way, unless I really know people. At least you're cute?

• hi golden

Well, I'm a pretty outgoing guy but the fact is that Wallflowers usually watch from the sidelines observing and trying to understand everyone and everything. That's me and quite frankly I do a great job at it. "By ugly flower" Lmao.

• Hi.

Lord_EAA posted: »

hi golden

• how are you?

Hi.

• Pretty shitty.

how are you?

• edited March 2015

WOW U MUST REALLY STINK THEN. GET IT?

Alt text

Pretty shitty.

• AGAIN i wasted like a quadrillion dollars on that celebration not to mention risked my life getting you that water from tose murderous unicorns and you are STILL sad. i have sutch bad luck

Pretty shitty.

• Tomorrow is going to be such a pain in the ass, I have to go to three doctor appointments which is going to take me six hours.

Fun.

• You got the wrong fairy water.

AGAIN i wasted like a quadrillion dollars on that celebration not to mention risked my life getting you that water from tose murderous unicorns and you are STILL sad. i have sutch bad luck

• i have no words.....just wow........i got scarred for that water and you did'nt even like it..............WOW

You got the wrong fairy water.

• Well fuck my life.

• What happened? Argument? Mess up?

I'm all ears, and then I'll be your therapists.

Well fuck my life.

• I like math.

I hate that it was used as an excuse to deprive students of proper nutrition.

She should have found a better way to accomplish whatever the heck she was trying to do.

• I'm going to have to get back to writing my stories as soon as get out of this depression shit.

• oooooo Stories. Do tell.

I'm writing one about TWD, interactive that I've mapped out the first Act, Chapter, Episode whatever I'm gonna call it, just finishing up the prologue.

I'm going to have to get back to writing my stories as soon as get out of this depression shit.

• cool we can wait bro :)

I'm going to have to get back to writing my stories as soon as get out of this depression shit.

• I have a medieval story called Viva La Forum Revolution on Episode 3. An apocalyptic story called Nights of the Past on Episode 2. A Sci-Fi story called Children of the Cataclysm on episode 1.

oooooo Stories. Do tell. I'm writing one about TWD, interactive that I've mapped out the first Act, Chapter, Episode whatever I'm gonna call it, just finishing up the prologue.

• Okay theres

Nigths of the past: Apocalypse story with awesome twists

Viva la forum revolution: The amazing story of a rebelion but with darker things at work

Children of the Cataclysim: awesome but hard to describe

All of them are fantastic golden is an awesome writer

oooooo Stories. Do tell. I'm writing one about TWD, interactive that I've mapped out the first Act, Chapter, Episode whatever I'm gonna call it, just finishing up the prologue.

• What I'm spamming on replay right now:

Boulevard of Broken Dreams

• :D

What I'm spamming on replay right now: Boulevard of Broken Dreams

• Evil laugh echoes in the distance

dies of cuteness

• It's just a job at a grocery store while I go to school. I was miraculously able to find someone to fill in for me tomorrow, so it should be all good.

AWESOMEO posted: »

What are you doing? Whatever it is, I hope they won't call you in.

• Thanks, I appreciate it.

Got myself a detention for after school on Monday. Punched (or tried to) another kid. For the record, I reckon it was justified. He was being an immature dickhead and if he stopped for one second to think about someone other than himself, he'd have known it wasn't an appropriate time for jokes. He knew it was wrong, and he stepped over the line anyway.

I'm not in any trouble with the school, but my dad probably won't be happy even if I explain myself.

What happened? Argument? Mess up? I'm all ears, and then I'll be your therapists.

• Welp, returned to the forum I used to visit before this one. I made a School of Rock reference and got flagged for abusing members.

• hahaha I have 2 exams tomorrow, but instead of studying all day, I've decided to watch over 40 episodes of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles with friends. haha..I make good choices.

• Well, I have a confession to make.

Firstly, that I am lazy and a coward. I am someone who will make up bullshit reasons that make me someone decent, and I never bother doing things even if I know it will effect me badly and I would never be able to face the consequences of what I do in person. Why? Because I'm weak. I'm the type of person who is meant to be hated for their entire life.

I'm making this confession because I now realize that I have no right to keep this from you guys who have accepted me here. And if you no longer want me here, if you think I do not deserve to be here, then please be honest.

• Hah, Mark please. You somehow always manage to make me bang my head against a table.

Markd4547 posted: »

nvm

• Well my dad's fucking pissed at me.

Thanks, I appreciate it. Got myself a detention for after school on Monday. Punched (or tried to) another kid. For the record, I reckon i

• It seemed quite dismissive and oversimplifying. Maybe you didn't mean it like that, but I've been jaded to ideas like yours thanks to r/TumblrInAction and batshit crazy people like this:

Well, she is telling the truth. Men often do that, obviously not all men, but men in the topic she's talking about.

I wouldn't be surprised. Humans in general don't care about anything that doesn't affect them.

But instead, they make meaningless stupid jokes about it. And when women want to say something about feminism, men often go back to the cheap insult of "shut up you feminazi" because they don't like women rights??? idk man, men are weird as shit.

What do you mean? If you're talking about it being degrading for women to be feminine, then who the hell is stupid enough to think that? If you mean for men, then yeah, you're right. Unless you're gay, femininity in men is usually considered laughable. And I would know, Im a fairly feminine guy and I deal with a bunch of these macho tough guy dudebros on a daily basis.

I'm talking about both, really. Some girls who aren't as feminine look towards girls who are in a "ugh" type of way. I used to be like this when I was a little girl since all of my friends and most girls around me had 42 bottles of nail polish while I was glued to my brother's Gameboy advance, until people on tumblr actually showed me how important it is to accept our fellow females/trans and that's it's a step in the right direction for feminism and rising up to equality.

So you're concerned that women will grow up to accept sexism and social stigma? Understandable fear, (I mean, people are all just products of their experiences) but I'm willing to bet that most of those kinds of people will die off. Of course, you'll never cure stupidity, but things improve. Slowly but surely.

Oh, I know that there's women and girls out there who don't two flying fucks about society telling them what to do or traditional stuff like "men should work, women should stay at home, have many kids, act lady like" etc. And yeah, things will indeed slowly but surely improve. I just want (when I have children) my little girls growing up knowing that they don't have to take shit from men trying to belittle them.

As for "misogynistic" humour, a lot of those personas are adopted by the men making the joke because they know how stupid real misogynists are.

Yeah, like I understand when they ironically joke about it, as long as the other party is fine with it, but not when they actually mean it. My brother for example, says I should be acting more lady like and that I should do the dishes, when he doesn't do his own himself. He believes that the only time a man should do his dishes is when he's either living alone, or with another man (friend wise).

Giraffehat posted: »

which somehow provoked you into writing paragraphs on something? It seemed quite dismissive and oversimplifying. Maybe you didn't me

• Gus, pls. xD

I'M OVER 6ft... HA FUCK YOU ALL this post sure started a lot of scheisse wow you guys have to calm your small ass testicles

• Tinni posted: »

hahaha I have 2 exams tomorrow, but instead of studying all day, I've decided to watch over 40 episodes of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles with friends. haha..I make good choices.

• We don't talk about him.

He's different

• HA FUCK YOU ALL

Besides me, since I'm also over 6'. And I'm your elder, so show some respect boi. You might offend some people. I've got a few small friends and they fucking hate when taller guys rub it in their face.

I'M OVER 6ft... HA FUCK YOU ALL this post sure started a lot of scheisse wow you guys have to calm your small ass testicles

• I once had to get up at 6AM in the morning for an orthodontist appointment for my braces.

That was two days ago.

Tomorrow is going to be such a pain in the ass, I have to go to three doctor appointments which is going to take me six hours. Fun.

• Just remember to get the person to wear protection.

Well fuck my life.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.