Forum Users Among The Walking Dead. Season Three

Comments

• It happened to me too :c. The forums can be like that.

BlueShadiw posted: »

SHOOT THE FORUMS MADE ME UNFOLLOW THIS THREAD I HAVE SO MUCH TO READ

• edited March 2015

Was on Word and had a whole page done with a lot of stuff I liked, and it accidentally got closed so that's why there was a delay.

They heard the loud crackle and then pop in the morning, and they rushed to the window to see a bright red flare rising into the sky a couple miles away and then going out. When somebody headed out they were given the flare gun, so that must have been Lewis who had not yet returned. "It's probably my brother we need to tell Deceptio to send someone out!" Emily panicked.

"It'll be okay, I'm sure he'll be fine, and somebody will find him." Dawn reassured her.

Then they heard a knock at the door. "Hide! Just to be safe. Don't come out until I tell you to." Emily whispered. Dawn rushed up the stairs, and Emily stood behind a wall near the door. "Who is it?" She called out.

"It's Blades. I need to talk to you. Can I come in? It's freezing out here." He said. Emily went towards the door and opened it. In the doorway was Blades on his knees, he had a black eye, a long gash down his chest towards his lower area, he was missing some fingers on his left hand, and his clothes were all ripped like he'd just gotten into a fight. He looked Emily in the eye, and he mouthed the words 'I'm sorry' A large muscled man with a long tattoo on his left arm put his foot against Blades back and pushed him to the ground and grinned at Emily. "Well hello there little lady. Don't worry, he'll wake up just fine in the morning." And then he shot Blades in the leg. "Ooops." He said laughing.

He charged towards Emily who dodged his assault, and she grabbed a lamp, smashing him in the face. He grunted and cried out as pieces of glass bulb lodged into his face. He wiped it away, pinned her down and tied her hands and feet. He saw the injury on her face and sneered. "You little ugly bitch. I'll make you pay for that." And he picked her up and started carrying her out the door. He trudged through the snow and she screamed as he dropped her into the back of the pickup. "You're dead!" Someone yelled and jumped onto his back stabbing him with a knife in his back. He swung his fist square into her chest, and Dawn flew back into the snow unconscious. He moved to pick her up but then changed his mind,

Mostly everyone had made it outside, and was starting to run towards them. Deceptio lifted a gun but then dropped it not wanting to hit any friendlies. The man got into the car seat and started driving. The weight of the big man had almost crushed Emily, and she couldn't feel some parts of her body, especially with the freezing cold that had numbed everything. She retrieved any small piece of strength she had, for Lewis, and Dawn. And she kicked the back open and rolled out onto the road. The suburb that she had once lived in was too far away to walk to, and the car grew smaller as it drove into the distance of the blizzard.

She turned her head to the left and saw Blades bleeding on the ground, and then turned her head to the right where Crawfish was doing the same as Blades. She closed her eyes. She remembered the words her brother told her yesterday. "I'm always here for you, even when I'm gone you can do it. I know you can. Because where there is dark there is light. You are that light for me Emily. Be that light to others, and especially yourself." And they embraced.

She opened her eyes and slowly picked herself up. It hurt to be this cold, this alone. She was still in her purple pajamas with monkeys on it. She needed to find shelter... The flare... The truck was driving near it, so she decided to go find Lewis. Emily walked through the snow and could hear the growls from a couple yards away. There were three crowded around a body with a flare gun in it's hand. Blood, and organs strewn across the ground. His tousled blonde hair matted with blood. She fell to her knees. She could only feel the cold. Not even the warmth of Lewis' words could keep her going. She began to weep and closed her eyes once again.

Then she felt something warm pick her up and carry her, it placed her into a car and started driving. "He'll wake up just fine" She heard the echo of the man standing over the bodies of Crawfish, Raging, and Lewis. Then the words of her brother in another voice that had a Middle Eastern accent "You can do it. Hang on." And then darkness.

"You're sick but you'll get better in a couple weeks. Is there a group you had? Or..." Said the same man who drove her.

He must be wondering if Lewis was the only one I was with she thought to herself..

[Tell them there's a group you need to get back to] [Ask if you could stay with them] [Stay silent]

• Awesome chapter :)

[Ask if you could stay with them]

If they are evil saying you don't have a group will make you worthless and they will kill you and saying you do will put your group in danger

Your sick they think you might turn at any moment so stay valuable by saying you have a group but still keeping them safe by staying with them

Was on Word and had a whole page done with a lot of stuff I liked, and it accidentally got closed so that's why there was a delay. They h

• [Ask if you could stay with them]

Awesome Chapter!!!

Was on Word and had a whole page done with a lot of stuff I liked, and it accidentally got closed so that's why there was a delay. They h

• [Tell them there's a group you need to get back to]

It makes you more powerful if there's people that are willing to find/fight for you.

By the way, it's fantastic you are back. Great chapter.

• Thanks!

FauDeef posted: »

[Tell them there's a group you need to get back to] It makes you more powerful if there's people that are willing to find/fight for you. By the way, it's fantastic you are back. Great chapter.

• Now it just looks like you're copy pasting. lmao

supersagig posted: »

[Ask if you could stay with them] Awesome Chapter!!!

• Much appreciated and good answer.

Markd4547 posted: »

Awesome chapter [Ask if you could stay with them] If they are evil saying you don't have a group will make you worthless and they wil

• edited March 2015

[Ask if you could stay with them]

Best option at the moment, these guys seem evil tho :l

Alt text

• “No… ” She pauses for a moment to look stricken and weak. Then she looks back at him. “Could I uh… Stay with you?”

The man looks puzzled. He casually rubs his light brown chinstrap beard, and the turns around. “Hey Blue. Did you hear that? She wants to stay with us. I just… I dunno man,” said the driver, who wore a black baseball cap.

A younger man who looked like one of those guys who thought they were cool, walked over and sighed. “Sure why not. What harm is a little girl,” said Blue. Baseball cap took a minute to think over it and Emily noticed that he was fairly tall with black jeans and a grey sweatshirt. She wondered why he didn’t seem to trust her. “Alright. You can stay with us. It’s just me and Blue, so um, nice to meet you, I’m Halil.” He said one hand on his head.

Maybe they weren’t so bad. “Emily. I think I’d just like some rest.” She said faking a yawn.

“Can I talk with you in private?” She could hear Halil whisper to Blue.

She didn’t hear Blue respond but she did hear the door close, leaving her in a small room, on a single bed, a crescent moon in the sky. Maybe she should just start over, although that Halil guy was kind of weird. Quietly sliding out of bed, she tiptoed to the door and put her ear against it.

“—can’t be here. Give her to Mr C, he and his group can take care of her. Or even those kids down in Pittsburgh. Please Blue, I thought it would be just you and I.” Halil’s voice said.

“Yeah she’ll tie us up and leave us for the manglers, and maybe while she’s at it she’ll eat one of our legs while she watches us scream under a burning pyre. Hell she’s just a little girl Halil. Are you seriously afraid of one little girl?” said Blue.

There was a silence for a couple seconds and then he spoke.

“We keep going north to Canada as we planned. Bring the girl if you want, but if anything goes wrong it’s on your hands. She’s your responsibility.”

“She’s not some pet, or luggage you carry around Halil. She’s a human person. You better not screw this up for us. We’ll probably have to drop the hunt for Gengar. It’s a lost cause.”

“Fine. We move in the morning. You better be right about this.” Halil said somewhat relieved. Emily slid back into bed and closed her eyes. So many unfamiliar names and places… It’s not like Halil wanted her around anyways. Maybe she should just leave.

Sneak out and head home. A bit dangerous but worth it.

Stick around. It’s safer, but sketchy.

• A younger man who looked like one of those guys who thought they were cool

Alt text

Stick around.

Halil might not like her, but I like her apparently. I can be le trusted. Trust me.

“No… ” She pauses for a moment to look stricken and weak. Then she looks back at him. “Could I uh… Stay with you?” The man looks puzzled.

• Stick around. It’s safer, but sketchy.

Awesome, Halil is introduced already :)

“No… ” She pauses for a moment to look stricken and weak. Then she looks back at him. “Could I uh… Stay with you?” The man looks puzzled.

• Stick around. It’s safer, but sketchy.

Great part Raging :D

• :3

ComingSoon posted: »

Stick around. It’s safer, but sketchy. Awesome, Halil is introduced already

• Thanks NoHope! Got any fan fics going on I can join? :)

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Stick around. It’s safer, but sketchy. Great part Raging

• I wasn't aware you were still on the forums. I got unbanned luckily, and no you don't have to re-submit because your old character will be in this, however if you want to make a new character you are allowed to. Thanks man, and good to see you!

Holy Shit Raging_Blades I thought you were banned still, do I have to re-submit even if I was in the old one? Glad to have you back btw

• stick around

• I love the transition of evil, to how cool and trustworthy you are.

A younger man who looked like one of those guys who thought they were cool Stick around. Halil might not like her, but I like her apparently. I can be le trusted. Trust me.

• Holy Shit Raging_Blades I thought you were banned still, do I have to re-submit even if I was in the old one? Glad to have you back btw

• Sneak out and head home. A bit dangerous but worth it. DANGER BTW

• edited March 2015

I've been gone for a while. I actually forgot about the forums but I got back for about 2 weeks ago. Do you know if Ghoustt, Awesomeo, tinycarlos or salt lick are still lurking on the forum? (there are more but i don't remember their names)

I wasn't aware you were still on the forums. I got unbanned luckily, and no you don't have to re-submit because your old character will be in this, however if you want to make a new character you are allowed to. Thanks man, and good to see you!

• No, thank you! :D

Yes, actually. It's a walking dead fan fiction set that's be going on for almost a month. Here's the link: :D

Thanks NoHope! Got any fan fics going on I can join?

• Because you know, I can be trusted. Just look at that confident stide, that calm and cheery face, that dedication!

COUGH andihadnoideathatifwasmebefore COUGH

I love the transition of evil, to how cool and trustworthy you are.

• I don't believe TinyCarlos is here anymore. But the rest are still here, some are more active then others.

I've been gone for a while. I actually forgot about the forums but I got back for about 2 weeks ago. Do you know if Ghoustt, Awesomeo, tinycarlos or salt lick are still lurking on the forum? (there are more but i don't remember their names)

• The next day she made her decision to stay with the two men. Maybe it would work out. That morning they got into the blue minivan and drove west towards Niagara Falls. A man they knew who went by Mr C had told them that he heard of a safe haven across the border, but getting access would be a different story. Blue said that having a kid like Emily might just give them a chance.

They reached the entrance, the middle of Rainbow Bridge where a 6 foot wall of cement block stood, with a door made of something metal to pass through. Standing near the top was a person dressed in a black cop uniform. It held its hand out probably meaning to stop and Halil stopped the car. “State your names, business, and what’s in the car.” A man’s voice said.

Halil and the two got out of the car. “Halil, Blue, and Emily.” All we have is some basic supplies, and guns to stay alive. Here.” He said taking the guns and putting them on the ground in front of him. “We seek entry for safety.” He ended with a plea. The man turned his head and they heard voices conversing. "What are your professions." He asked.

"I'm a epidemiologist, and my friend here was training for the US Navy. The girl is in our care." Halil lied, so that they would have more of a chance.

"You seriously expect me to believe that? Do you know how many people have come and said things like doctor, soldier, scientist, and even innocent things like a teacher, and many have used children. We're full enough as it is, and I'm sorry but I don't believe you. Please go, if you come back in six months then we can talk for real." The man said sadly. The three got in the car. "Wait" the man said. "We'll take the girl." But Halil had his own agenda. He reversed and accelerated, his foot to the ground. "Stop, I'm warning you!" The man yelled.

This must have been tried before, and Blue doubted anyone had made it before. Hopping into the back seat, he opened the back door and grabbed Emily as they tumbled out. Halil had noticed and shouted as they fell out. He himself opened the front door and jumped. The car exploded. Fragments of it flew, and it was on fire. Halil lay beside the wreckage and Emily and Blue were yards away. Emily looked behind herself and saw a big truck with graffiti all over the white sides. A mean looking man with a mohawk was at the wheel and he wasn't going to stop. Looks like the raiders chose now to hit the gate. A woman wearing a mask was in the passenger seat with an AK blatantly shooting out the window.

Shouts could be heard from the other side of the gate. Halil must have been unconscious. "We have to jump." Emily said looking over the rail.

"I uh. I'm not the best swimmer. That current could smash us into those rocks." Blue said worriedly.

"Do you have a better plan?"

"What about Halil?"

Before he could protest, Emily had jumped over the rail and was falling at a great height. She crashed into the water, and the impact almost crushed her. She swam up to the surface and began swimming to the shore. Blue didn't come down. She found a cave and slept there, because she was exhausted and the fall hurt. So many questions... Was Halil alive? Did those raiders get through the gate? What happened to Blue? All those questions might never be answered, but she slept soundly in peace, she was content that she was at least alive.

• Well, shit.

The next day she made her decision to stay with the two men. Maybe it would work out. That morning they got into the blue minivan and drove

• She just abandoned Halil ;-; yyyyyy

The next day she made her decision to stay with the two men. Maybe it would work out. That morning they got into the blue minivan and drove

• yyyyyy

Well.

But Halil had his own agenda. He reversed and accelerated, his foot to the ground.

The car exploded. Fragments of it flew, and it was on fire.

Just a random guess xD

She just abandoned Halil ;-; yyyyyy

• i sense racism bc he is middle eastern and this is suggesting suicide bombing

yyyyyy Well. But Halil had his own agenda. He reversed and accelerated, his foot to the ground. The car exploded. Fragments of it flew, and it was on fire. Just a random guess xD

• Alt text

i sense racism bc he is middle eastern and this is suggesting suicide bombing

• Blue and Haili ;-;

• Well... He was trying to break the gate with the car, but the people ended up blowing it up. It was merely coincidental that the driver was of Middle Eastern descent. So this could actually go both ways, maybe you're the racist one for pointing out this, and taking it the wrong way. O.o

i sense racism bc he is middle eastern and this is suggesting suicide bombing

• no pls

Well... He was trying to break the gate with the car, but the people ended up blowing it up. It was merely coincidental that the driver was

• edited March 2015

Chapter 4: The Law

**Day 24 **

John Kozlov

“You motherfu—“ The boy begins but it ends with John’s swift justice. The other three captives, the mother, father, and “friend” stare blankly at the dead boy and then back at John. The father growls, and John knocks him unconscious with a couple punches. “I told you, resistance would be punished. Now will you come quietly?” He said politely. The dirt stained woman was quietly crying, and the friend slowly nodded his head in affirmation. “You’ll carry him. Bring the boy. You can bury him.” John said.

The boy was put in the trunk and the three got into the back seat behind a separating metal grate thing. After an hour he reached the station. They were put in the “camp” where they would do work to start building a town a couple miles away from a highway. A road was established, and so far they had arrested around twenty people. Breakouts were attempted, but it was twenty unarmed versus four on high ground with guns giving them the advantage.

The town would be separated into two halves. The inmate would be on the Left side, and the civilian side on the Right. The Left was always patrolled, and high strong walls would be built to keep them from getting out. If they served well, and showed loyalty they would be allowed into the Right and the option to leave. John attended Leo’s (the boy who he had killed) funeral and he saw some people giving him dirty looks but he had to establish order, and he had to show them that fighting against them was a mistake.

It was started by John himself and a group of cops from his station. So far they had been doing well but they always had to be on alert. All ten cops had radio to communicate, and John had left the next day to patrol the city like he usually would with his partner Puncake. He left Gareth, a paranoid bulky man with a trigger finger in charge, better safe then sorry John had always told himself.

As they were driving slowly through the city’s streets they had already found crime. Puncake pulled the man off the woman and threw him against the wall. “Do we still take him in?” Puncake asked. John picked the man up, and saw that he was still conscious. He lightly smashed his head against the brick wall, shot a bullet through the thing that he committed his crime with. He tossed the man into the trunk tied up, and the woman sat at the back. She looked down, and didn’t speak.

“We’ll get you somewhere safe. I promise.” Puncake said.

The radio began to pick something up. They heard a bunch of shots, and then Gareth’s voice. “Get back! You come here. This ought teach you, you whore.”

“Gareth whatever the hell you’re doing back off. I’ll take care of it when I get back.” John said in his usual Russian accent.

“Fuck you John, I’m sick and tired of you keeping these ungrateful shits in our backyard. They only know force, and that’s what I’ll show em. After today we won’t be having any more riots in the Left.” Gareth said and then static.

“Shit.” Yelled Puncake.

On the street to the right of them they saw a rugged, unkempt man striding across the street with a rifle strapped around him, heading towards a museum. The police radio came on again. It was Salih, he put up some cameras in the city and he usually called in people that could be taken in… Or out. “Hey John. We got a guy who must be SWAT down by the airport, with some guy with a mustache fighting off some of the deados. Maybe they could use some help.”

“Is everything okay back at base?” John asked.

“Not really… Gareth’s got Harrison trying to get bust into this room, but I got my gun, and the doors barred. I can wait. Go save those guys off of 56. Just south of where you are.” Salih ended.

“Fuck. Do we have a choice? I mean I think we should go back. Are we really going to risk the guys back at base for some nobodies off the street?” Puncake stated.

“He’s probably SWAT… We could use him. And what about that guy across the street. Suspicious don’t you think?” John replied.

“Being SWAT is more reason to be assured that they’ll live. And fuck that guy across the street. Let’s go back John. Before I shit my pants.”

“Those guys need our help. We’re going to the airport.”

“I’m curious about that guy with the rifle. We follow him.”

“Let’s head back. Salih’s in danger and Gareth needs to be put in his place.”

• [I'm curious]

Curiosity killed the people who weren't curious about the rifle.

Chapter 4: The Law **Day 24 ** John Kozlov “You motherfu—“ The boy begins but it ends with John’s swift justice. The other three ca

• Is my character dead?

I don't believe TinyCarlos is here anymore. But the rest are still here, some are more active then others.

• lets head back

[I'm curious] Curiosity killed the people who weren't curious about the rifle.

• “Those guys need our help. We’re going to the airport.”

Chapter 4: The Law **Day 24 ** John Kozlov “You motherfu—“ The boy begins but it ends with John’s swift justice. The other three ca

• “I’m curious about that guy with the rifle. We follow him.”

Sign in to comment in this discussion.