The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• What? What's this about cheese?

Think about the CHEESE

"None. This is perfect."

Just thinking out loud and spitballing ideas, but I've been thinking of two different ways to make this thread a little more digestible and

• The first idea is actually great in my opinion :D For people using video and images and gifs to start a discussion, I think that would be fine on here. But a more general version of the "Meme and Fun" threads that you see in other areas would be a great addition. I think it would be great to have more threads for different types of topics. That's why I made the Gaming Discussion Thread so that people could discuss gaming stuff without having to make tons of threads. Great idea Blind!

It would be nice to have a "deep dive" version that only featured thoughts actually written out, though people can still feel free to respon

• or asshole, let's not discriminate kthx

either way, it sure is moist

ComingSoon posted: »

vagina

• Ah! Just noticed this! Happy Late Birthday @GoldenPaladin and @Green613 !

Happy birthday to me.

• edited March 2015

I hate it when I get nightmares that feel VERY real. I had a nightmare just recently where I was sleeping in my bed with my brother laying in his across from me. I don't remember much but the closet door where my feet directed to start tearing apart, some kind portal formed and star-like flames started spouting from it. I woke and saw it almost completely destroyed and fireballs started throwing at me. I managed to move over and it burned a hole through it. I got up, waking up my brother as we looked to see a face emerge. It had a huge sadistic grin and was bald, I couldn't remember the other features. I remember hearing a name, almost inaudible but sounded like it said Jife. Then I actually woke up, and sat there knocking my head to get the thoughts out of my head. I stood there for a while sweating cold sweat and felt like I was being watched, in the direction I felt it I swung my fist at it. It felt so real that it bothered me so much that I was ready to fight just like that. I couldn't sleep so I went down here. I was never truly comfortable with upstairs. It usually gives me bad vibes. And that dream didn't help.

Oh and I typed the name up and a music video popped up. lol I know it was kinda stupid but dang it, I hate it when I get nightmares that feel very real.

• Story of my life.

Lee4ever posted: »

The feels on this plane go up and down up and doooooooooown!

• Happy belated birthdays! @GoldenPaladin

Green613 posted: »

Happy birthday Golden =]

• edited March 2015

I appreciate it man, thanks.

Alt text

Shout out to @CreepingCake, @MetallicaRules, @J-Master, @Arya_Stupid, @MerakMissile2, @Sarangholic @Belan, @snakecharmerofborg, @Squishy Cth

• Yes it does... Mines gotten so bad that I have to do my school online now.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Agoraphobia sucks ;_;

• I hate sleeping. I'll either have a dream so good that I don't want to wake up or I'll have nightmares where I have to watch my friends die.

I hate it when I get nightmares that feel VERY real. I had a nightmare just recently where I was sleeping in my bed with my brother laying i

• I'm sorry :( god I wish I actually I could've done my schooling online, then maybe I might've gotten better grades because school was hell for me. Did college classes to make up for that, but still.

Are you seeing anybody about your anxiety, or any got any handy advice by any chance? ;_;

Yes it does... Mines gotten so bad that I have to do my school online now.

• Why the gotta be assholes huh reports 4 race different

or asshole, let's not discriminate kthx either way, it sure is moist

• nice 2 mit

LARRY THE ARMPIT

• Happy birthday, sorry I'm late.

Happy birthday to me.

• But why you gotta ruin surprise hahha ;((((((((((

vagina

• oooo that's wonderfuck :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xr87KIlaA_I

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited March 2015

It's very sad if people need to see a video explaining that domestic violence can also happen to men to understand that there are cases of this kind of domestic violence, I partly blame the extreme feminazis who glorify women for doing things such as cutting their husband's dick off and throwing it in the garbage disposal if they asked for a divorce:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8D1HGdhSok

Granted, it's not all feminists, but those who say that it's only sexist when men do it are fucking stupid beyond all recognition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jy5vRGtKPY0

• hes background is fake...

AWESOMEO posted: »

It's very sad if people need to see a video explaining that domestic violence can also happen to men to understand that there are cases of t

• You wouldn't have wanted to. It just makes it worse.

And nope. I've tried therapists and all that but they didn't really help. I just kinda self medicate now which I suggest you don't do. Only advice I have is to try to keep pushing your boundaries. Venting helps too I guess.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

I'm sorry god I wish I actually I could've done my schooling online, then maybe I might've gotten better grades because school was hell for

edited March 2015

Nah, it's actually filmed outside. You can see him running towards the trail in the end.

ualexen92 posted: »

hes background is fake...

• edited March 2015

or it may be an actually perfect fake :)) not that I care so much but hes background have nice 'shinny' distortion when he walk... space time continuum is breaking up :O

'shinny' distortion is wrong term, is more like zoom in zoom out smooth... correct me if I am wrong and the last end when he run is landscape photographed on 360 rotation, I may be wrong because I am stupid...

Nah, it's actually filmed outside. You can see him running towards the trail in the end.

• edited March 2015

Alt text

• Its such freaking bullshit that people don't care if the man is bullied, but if the woman is they're threatening to call the cops?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jy5vRGtKPY0

edited March 2015

You're not stupid, but I still think it looks too real to be green screen, notice the atmosphere and the sounds made in the background. It must be really well done if it's fake xD

or it may be an actually perfect fake ) not that I care so much but hes background have nice 'shinny' distortion when he walk... space time

• edited March 2015

I don't know, it was the bullying from those stupid beauty queens that made me more closed in on myself. Not going there would've done me a lot of favors and the teachers, most of them didn't give a flying crap. They just told me to move school instead of fixing the problem and then picked on me when i started not going to school because of the bullying.

My therapist seems to want me to vent on the deep stuff, but I don't feel comfortable doing that. I don't like getting emotional to tears in front of people, and some people in my family aren't the best for listening. My mom keeps going on about how she was so confident she left home when she was 16 and that she felt free going where she wanted all by herself, as if maybe if she keeps saying it, it'll rub off on me. My mom is really outgoing and she just doesn't get what it's like. She'll say 'oh but i get anxiety too' as if it's on the same level as mine, it's a god damn joke. I actually had a good cry about it last night, it all just got to me.

But what do you mean by self medicate? o.o

You wouldn't have wanted to. It just makes it worse. And nope. I've tried therapists and all that but they didn't really help. I just kin

edited March 2015

shenpozzlewangbong

robotic dog name of goddlobong

fgt

• thank

fgt

• It's worse than bullying, at least the bullying stops when you get home. This is outright assault & constant beat-up (and in the worst cases even rape) in the only place you're supposed to feel safe at - your own home. Sickens me.

Its such freaking bullshit that people don't care if the man is bullied, but if the woman is they're threatening to call the cops?

edited March 2015

Alt text

infant please withdraw hand urgent

• OMG, cww3!!!x4wcx44444444444444

infant please withdraw hand urgent

• something sure got wrong here... put a spoil this contain sexual image!!!

cww3!!!x4wcx44444444444444

• cww3!!!x4wcx44444444444444

OMG, cww3!!!x4wcx44444444444444

• Bro after that I would start getting the divorce papers ready or if im not married to her then she would start packing her things

It's worse than bullying, at least the bullying stops when you get home. This is outright assault & constant beat-up (and in the worst cases even rape) in the only place you're supposed to feel safe at - your own home. Sickens me.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.