Is it possible to spare b***'s live?

I am talking of Britt. What happens if you don't kick him down the wall and decide not to let him suffer. Any chance he'll survive?

Comments

• He just fall over.

• I watched someone play it and leave him, in the 'next time' Jon asks if Britt's death was an accident. I'm guessing he bleeds out anyway.

• O.K. that doesn't change anything then. I tortured him in one safe-file and killed him straight in the other. The result is always the same and Jon always asks if it was an accident.

BlueShadiw posted: »

I watched someone play it and leave him, in the 'next time' Jon asks if Britt's death was an accident. I'm guessing he bleeds out anyway.

• It's pretty hilarious just to see him flop down though, fitting for the killer of Gared's family.

O.K. that doesn't change anything then. I tortured him in one safe-file and killed him straight in the other. The result is always the same and Jon always asks if it was an accident.

• Kicking him down feels good, too. Specially after he told the story of the murders he committed.

I hadn't even hoped to get the last of those three bastards.

BlueShadiw posted: »

It's pretty hilarious just to see him flop down though, fitting for the killer of Gared's family.

• No, you can't spare him. He dies no matter what you do.

Even in the battle, if you choose not to stab him in the chest or the hand, you get killed. Literally nothing you can do and it will inevitably trigger your forced desertion of the Night's Watch.

• Yeah....Gared is just hosed in the Night's watch. That thread about all the gods old and new making him their personal punching bag is so funny, yet sad and true.

• Instead of his chest, I sliced his arm and left him. He collapsed afterwards but that was all. I'm pretty sure that's the closest you'll get to sparing the "arse".

• I don't want him alive. He will be a pain in the ass.

ChocoHallic posted: »

Instead of his chest, I sliced his arm and left him. He collapsed afterwards but that was all. I'm pretty sure that's the closest you'll get to sparing the "arse".

• I tried during all the fight to aim at non "vital" parts. I figured this fight would go until his death or mine, but I hoped the injuries would make it clear I never really wanted to kill him. I mean, no damage on the torso or head ? Come on, someone who wants to kill someone else will obviously aim for those.

• edited March 2015

Ohh, i see your point. And it's possible he'll survive if you chose that route or he'll just die a slow death.

Sai Madadi posted: »

I don't want him alive. He will be a pain in the ass.

• That's what I did too. Fingers crossed.

Byakuren posted: »

I tried during all the fight to aim at non "vital" parts. I figured this fight would go until his death or mine, but I hoped the injuries wo

• edited March 2015

No,you can only make the fight to look like non intended killing,but it's hilarious when Gared bite his hand though.

• what the hell is that .... I slashed Britt to the arm but in next episode prolog video Gared stabed him in the chest.... yea i could take when the game give you feeling of choices but what the hell is this looks like telltale didnt just want to give you choice feeling they also want to make a totall idiot from you.... [im really disapointed of this game because of this. That isnt first time when sort of these low blow happening but until now there was only minor changes]

• I left him. He just froze to death lol

• If you choose the leave him choice he will just die of blood loss and will be frozen.

• He dies no matter what.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.