Am I the only one pissed off by *******?

edited March 2015 in Game Of Thrones

Am I the only one pissed off by Margery?
She has literally done nothing for Mira in regards to help for her family then gets mad when she gets help else where. I think it's unfair for Mira to be expected to only confide in Margery.

Comments

• Yeah, she ticked me off too. So did Sera. I wanted to slap Sera when she told me to beg her for her help with Margaery.

• "You've been so patient so loyal...", and after that: "You speak with Tyrion Lannister ever again and you will go home..." Honestly, what does she expected me to do? Just sit and do nothing? However, why there was no option in the very beginning to ask Margaery if Mira can make offer with Tyrion?

• She got beat up by Joffrey, for one. Worse, she lost an opportunity to ask him a favor for herself.

Mira is lucky enough she's not actually cleaning the stables. She's a handmaiden, she just happens to be a handmaiden to a lady that also considers her a friend. However, Margery cannot take risks because of Mira's personal agenda all the time.

Then again, in my playthrough the only way I did not betray Margery's trust is by not stealing her stuff from the table. Otherwise I pledged loyal to the Cersei, covered up, went to Tyrion and used her as a tool to manipulate Joffrey. So there's that.

• She is acting like a real see you next Thursday.

• Margery is upset for nothing really...and was she ever really going to help at all? I think it was better for Mira to strike out on her own with Tyrion since THAT had results, which Margery really seems to think Mira betrayed her by doing this somehow.

Personally, I have no idea why Mira wants to stay in King's Landing so badly....once I got that deal from Tyrion, I was like "Good Riddance and thanks for nothing" to Margery. Sera trying to force me to beg in order to speak to Margery to stay, just angered me to no end.

• Wait, Sera tried to make you beg for that? In my playthrough, all I had to do was ask. I guess it depends on how close your relationship is with her at that point.

Margery is upset for nothing really...and was she ever really going to help at all? I think it was better for Mira to strike out on her own

• edited March 2015

In her defence, she probably thinks you're spying on her in exchange for the Ironwood contract (since EVERYONE and their pet dog (Cersei) see that Tyrion didn't make the deal with no strings attached), so she's probably avoiding you at every opportunity now.

I think she'll probably open up to you next episodes since Tyrion's imprisoned now.

• edited March 2015

I just did a complete 180 on her. She can fuck off back to Highgarden tbh.

Alt text

teamcersei

• By the way does anyone know what Tyrion wanted from her in exchange?

• No, just Mira got mad and said "I am not going to beg" and Sera seemed pretty happy about the turn of event's favoring her with Margery. Even suggesting that "We are in this together but if you don't think so..." and shots have been fired by Sera. Yeah, My hate towards Sera is much higher because she is rubbing Margery's displeasure in Miras face basically.

Wait, Sera tried to make you beg for that? In my playthrough, all I had to do was ask. I guess it depends on how close your relationship is with her at that point.

• He just said "Having a handmaiden of Margery owe me one is a favor enough for now". Basically...Insert Godfather speech here.

Perzzon97 posted: »

By the way does anyone know what Tyrion wanted from her in exchange?

• It never goes well for the fucking Forresters.

• They just made me hate her more. "she's disappointed" well then fuck you Margaery.

• She really annoys me, yes. Frustrating thing is I know she's in the series so she can't die :(

• In my playthrough she did, which was really strange since my Mira had done nothing to upset her or otherwise be disloyal to her.

Wait, Sera tried to make you beg for that? In my playthrough, all I had to do was ask. I guess it depends on how close your relationship is with her at that point.

• Really? I guess it just depends on how you take the conversation. Sera has always seemed grateful for my help and even though the options were only veered to me asking for her help she seemed really willing to help me since I've been helping her.

No, just Mira got mad and said "I am not going to beg" and Sera seemed pretty happy about the turn of event's favoring her with Margery. Eve

• Margaery is known to be a litle btch (Cersei is the Big Btch, at least for now) (Sera looks to me to be her apprentice and will soon turn into the smaller b)

• That's what you get for being a Stark bannermen, it seems

Clemenem posted: »

It never goes well for the fucking Forresters.

• Marg has every right to be pissed off. Tyrion helps no one for no reason. And what can you offer except info on Marg

• I'm really pissed off at her. All these menaces, after I did literally everything i could to back her up and make her happy. Fuck you Maergery, i'm going to help my family no matter what. I don't care about you, and i don't care about your family. If i have to rat you out to Cersei, I'll do it.

Hell, I'll even kill you myself if i have to

• Yeah she kinda pissed me off too. If my family was in danger, I would do whatever I could to help them

• She's royally pissing me off too! Didn't steal from her and didn't bother her by telling her my family's problems and she's still being a bitch. Which is frustrating because I feel that Mira has the most important role in the game right now.

• I don't get it. i was kind to tyrion bet never really accepted anything. Then I told / revealed Margaery as soon as I could. I stayed with her and have been good and thurthfulto her and Sera. Well, I didn't even ask for help in the first episode (so she was not punched by Jeoffrey) and still she thinks of replacing me :[

Sign in to comment in this discussion.