Rodrik Forester's legs?

I don't really recall any mention of it, but will he ever be back at full strength again or will he be a weak half-cripple for his entire life?

Comments

• He seems to be getting better, I think in the preview we see his hand grab a sword, so yeah, I think he might get better.

• He's slowly getting better. In Episode 3 his arm doesn't need a sling any more and his face has scabbed over. I'm guessing he might lose the walking stick next episode and the cast in Episode 5. Then it's back to good old Episode 1 Pre-Red Wedding Rodrik. With facial scars.

• Souns great! Well, assuming he doesn't die off "again"... :P

JakeSt123 posted: »

He's slowly getting better. In Episode 3 his arm doesn't need a sling any more and his face has scabbed over. I'm guessing he might lose the

• By the title of this thread I thought this was going to be a discussion about how fanciable Rodrik's legs are.

• I guess that'll be a strategic option at some point. Letting the world know Rodrick is still the ruined and than <> he jumps up and tears of the head of some whitehill asshole.

• One of my favourite films of all time :-)

• he jumps up and tears of the hand and leg off some whitehill asshole.

WHOS THE CRIPPLE NOW YOU ASSHOLE

I guess that'll be a strategic option at some point. Letting the world know Rodrick is still the ruined and than <> he jumps up and tears of the head of some whitehill asshole.

• Cripple? Dismounted his horse without help. Rodrik's fine. Insurance cheater.

• If he doesn't die first.

Remember that both him AND Asher are player controlled characters. This means they will never meet eachother. One of them will probably die soon enough (My dibs are on Rodrik, dying before Asher gets to Ironrath)

JakeSt123 posted: »

He's slowly getting better. In Episode 3 his arm doesn't need a sling any more and his face has scabbed over. I'm guessing he might lose the

• The Maester mentions how he will very soon be able to fight again (I don't remember exactly how it goes, but yeah, Maester confirms he'll soon be able to do something).

• He is getting better, and as the Maester said he will be able to do something soon

• Fiona and Rhys can see each other. I don't see why Asher and Rodrik can't.

Endrik posted: »

If he doesn't die first. Remember that both him AND Asher are player controlled characters. This means they will never meet eachother. One of them will probably die soon enough (My dibs are on Rodrik, dying before Asher gets to Ironrath)

• Literally who?

RhysAndLee posted: »

Fiona and Rhys can see each other. I don't see why Asher and Rodrik can't.

• Asher can always bypass Ironrath and go straight for Highpoint. I think it's too much of an assumption to say that two POV characters can't meet, because Telltale's done it before in Tales From The Borderlands and TWD 400 Days before that. Rodrik and Asher have fairly set personalities so as long as we control whoever makes the big decisions during a point where they meet, neither of them will be out of character.

Endrik posted: »

If he doesn't die first. Remember that both him AND Asher are player controlled characters. This means they will never meet eachother. One of them will probably die soon enough (My dibs are on Rodrik, dying before Asher gets to Ironrath)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.