Britt

Did anyone else kick him off the wall? 18 percent did, I thought it would be epic. The other one was make him suffer right? I wanted to slice his throat or behead him.

Comments

• I thought if I walked away he might live and I could keep my oath to not kill him. He dies all the same with less excitement.

• I didn't. Oh boy am I gonna get dog shit in a McDonald's bag for this. I as well as many others I'm sure have been fucked over for doing what I was told. I don't sympathize with him as much as I understand his position and its a very realistic one that many have faced

• I made him suffer. Kakaka.

• I walked away for two reasons:

1. I'm bound by my oath not to kill my brothers.
    2. He's not worth it, why should I give him the satisfaction of ending his suffering.
  • My reasons aswell, but that [Make him suffer] option looked really appealing.

I walked away for two reasons: * I'm bound by my oath not to kill my brothers. * He's not worth it, why should I give him the satisfaction of ending his suffering.

• Nope, I walked away.

• I'll be pretty annoyed if after everything I did to avoid a fight, and later avoid killing him (striking at his hand, not chest, and walking away) I'd still get forced to leave the Night's Watch. I even told Duncan that I wouldn't go looking for the North Grove, since I'd said my vows.

Same thing at the pig farm. I let the guard live and acted only in self defense, but still got sent to the wall.

Would be nice if I at least got something in return for trying to refrain from violence. Maybe Gared could lose a hand or something if he intentionally killed Britt, to help make the choices more worthwhile, even if we are being pigeonholed into leaving the Night's Watch and finding out about the North Grove

• Yeah, same here. I tried to keep my oath the whole fight even died once in doing so. At least i have a reason to run off and search the North Crove now right?

I thought if I walked away he might live and I could keep my oath to not kill him. He dies all the same with less excitement.

• I wonder if he did piss himself on the way down

• Oh yeah i did. I also yelled THIS IS SPARTA while doing it

• I wanted to stop the fight! But since it was apparantly necessary (dying three times in the proces -.-") I tried to minimize the damage. But he dies anyway..

Did anyone else got caught by Finn?! I was trying to be nice with him and this is what I got? Bastard

• I made him suffer

• I kicked him, I tortured him (pretty lame) and finally just waited (did nothing, not even walk away)The last option (which only 1.6% take according to the stats) means he simply collapses and dies - pretty nonsense in my case since I only cut off his hand. He had no reason to die from internal injuries. But well.

• I let him suffer, I mean shit was gonna hit the fan anyway, might as well get a satisfying revenge before it does.

• I made him suffer. What he said was disgusting.

• I kicked him, it was so epic :D

• I kept telling him to back off, and I didn't want to kill him.... The oath made Gared a new man, (Although I am sending him to the North Grove.) and I didn't want Frost Finger to kill Gared.

• haha me too! i msged my friend and siad i just sparta kicked a dude of the wall

Endrik posted: »

Oh yeah i did. I also yelled THIS IS SPARTA while doing it

• I made that fucker suffer

• I thought I could let him live, so I walked away.

He died anyway. Now it feels like a waste not to sparta him off the wall.

• I kicked him because it seemed like the coolest way to end the fight. Some climax at least.

• edited March 2015

Walking away is a good choice for that scum but....

1. Then you broke it regardless, his wounds were too severe to survive anyway.
    2. Good job.

I walked away for two reasons: * I'm bound by my oath not to kill my brothers. * He's not worth it, why should I give him the satisfaction of ending his suffering.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.