Alt text

HAT TOSS >:D

blueneon posted: »

Special thanks to Mark who helped me out with the choices. ^_^

• k

Markd4547 posted: »

nvm

• Alt text

I don't watch top gear that much but that guy had multiple warnings he makes the BBC millions his their top star so imagine how bad he must of been the final straw was when he punched an Irish producer because he forgot to order his dinner be an a-hole suffer the consequences I feel no sympathy for him it was deserved doesn't matter who you are, you cannot behave like that

Well I'm officially convinced that the BBC is run by idiots. They have one of the biggest shows in the world, and they fire Jeremy Clarkson.

• My bestfriends are crying after I saw a tweet regarding One Direction.

Zayn Malik, has decided to leave One Direction after talking with his lawyers.

Before anything else, I'd like to say to that I admit that I find some of their songs catchy, as well as any other latest pop artists of this year. Sure, One Direction is hated on for making bubblegum pop music for girls. I don't care.

This boyband has contributed so much in the life of my friends, when they're sad, they'd listen to some One Direction music as a comfort mechanism. It's sad to him go, despite not knowing much about them. I know the members are so close to each other; like brothers, and I think that we learned a lesson here.

Zayn Malik is reported for assumingly cheating on his fiancee, Perrie Edwards from Little Mix, and they did have a 5-hour talk after Zayn left the 2015 tour to go back to the UK and take a rest from all the stress he's getting. To be honest, just after a photo leaked of him holding hands with a fan, everyone started to freak out and spread rumors and lies about Zayn.

Hurts to see my friends cry, and saddens me to see other people cry about his decision.

:(

• edited March 2015

Alt text

They have an Irish member so can we stop with the unnecessary hate :P

I seen them become famous on Xfactor before they were kewl and well known they were a bunch of single singers who were not good enough so they were offered to come together as a band for the next rounds instead of sending them all home they accepted then became one direction

They are a cool bunch of guys unfortunately when you get famous they dress you, write you music and tell you what to say they became a product to sell but individually nice and awesome people

But again a band has lots of singers he doesn't sing much in one direction anyway they can replace him with someone better don't worry :)

My bestfriends are crying after I saw a tweet regarding One Direction. Zayn Malik, has decided to leave One Direction after talking with

• i kinda liked one direction

My bestfriends are crying after I saw a tweet regarding One Direction. Zayn Malik, has decided to leave One Direction after talking with

• You're not wrong, but it doesn't change the fact that firing Clarkson is a terrible business move. Top Gear is one of, if not the, most popular shows in the world. Without Clarkson, May, and Hammond, you may as well be watching the terrible American Top Gear.

I don't watch top gear that much but that guy had multiple warnings he makes the BBC millions his their top star so imagine how bad he must

• And here, I listen to this while I write too when I need to focus. The guy does some really nice music :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtgMbkHpj9w

Lol, he was just trying to protect you. Forget about them, worry about your own happiness. You could always try a different therapist, tr

• worse then terrible..suicidal that show is irreplaceable for the bbc it's why some people even watch that channel this is bbc's worst nightmare right now they will lose millions maybe even billions if they get rid of it

You're not wrong, but it doesn't change the fact that firing Clarkson is a terrible business move. Top Gear is one of, if not the, most popu

• THIS JUST IN: JEREMY CLARKSON HAS JOINED ONE DIRECTION

And on that bombshell....

(this is a joke btw)

They have an Irish member so can we stop with the unnecessary hate :P I seen them become famous on Xfactor before they were kewl and well

• Well, they better get Sherlock out there pretty quick because most people are pissed off at the BBC.

worse then terrible..suicidal that show is irreplaceable for the bbc it's why some people even watch that channel this is bbc's worst nightmare right now they will lose millions maybe even billions if they get rid of it

• One Direction broke up.

Alt text

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I have been watching Top Gear for years and i am upset about the decision but when Jeremy got suspended i had a bad feeling it was going to be the end :(

He was on his final warning after his last incident with the unbroadcast use of a offensive word and i was worried that he might make a mistake and it happened. From what i understand Jeramy had been filming most of the day and wanted to eat a hot meal and his producer was only able to offer him cold meat which caused the outburst and then the "fracas" incident occurred.

I am really upset with the BBC but i can understand that they couldn't let him get away with it after all his warnings. Like you said Top Gear as we know it is now dead and won't work without James, Richard and Jeramy.

I think they are going to try and make a new series but it won't work without the three of them, hopefully another channel can take them on.

Well I'm officially convinced that the BBC is run by idiots. They have one of the biggest shows in the world, and they fire Jeremy Clarkson.

• Puncake32Puncake32 Banned
    edited March 2015

"Sir, five homosexuals got shoot yesterday with one bullet!"
    -Well, i guess you could say: puts on kewl shades
    The bullet went in one direction.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YMPAH67f4o

• I am cunt?

A chinese student wrote this I was drinking something when I read this sheet XD

• Yeah, Jeremy always was a prick, but it was his willingness to be so insufferable to everyone that made the show great.

OzzyUK posted: »

I have been watching Top Gear for years and i am upset about the decision but when Jeremy got suspended i had a bad feeling it was going to

• 9/11

AWESOMEO posted: »

Ok this song is in Hebrew but it's a metal band so who gives a shit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J92KdSh0AYQ You've got no rest

• How is she Irish? Her awesome mug says 0% Irish and all this shows is that she's a major fan of the Boston Celtics

:P

@Saltlick123 Irish Clem :'D

• Alt text

OH...erm....She giving that cup to a American and that's an Irish shamrock :P

Saltlick123 posted: »

How is she Irish? Her awesome mug says 0% Irish and all this shows is that she's a major fan of the Boston Celtics :P

• It looks like it wants to devour my soul.

blueneon posted: »

Special thanks to Mark who helped me out with the choices. ^_^

• edited March 2015

Alt text

That's the least of your worries with Clemmy-chu :P

It looks like it wants to devour my soul.

• i bet u see a lot of other things in the boy's locker room ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

TDMshadowCP posted: »

The things I see in my school's locker room.

• Well, they better get Sherlock out there pretty quick because most people are pissed off at the BBC.

• I love LiS! The middle of the episode was a bit slow, but other than that this episode was amazing.

The two main complaints of this game are the lip syncing and the awkward dialogue you mentioned. I'm normally so engaged in everything that I don't notice the lip sync, but since people pointed it out I see it when I check the mouths. The dialogue can be really cringey (the overuse/misuse of "hella", the dated and awkward slang) but it doesn't really distract me so much. Also, what do you mean by classmates being pointlessly rude to Max? I'm guessing you weren't counting Victoria and her posse, since they have a reason (albeit a dumb one) to be rude.

Alright, I've managed to calm down after that emotionally draining episode, and I have the official count of usage of the word "hella", tim

• Let us not forget the most important fact about Clementine, she is also a huge fan of Metallica.

Alt text
    Alt text

@Saltlick123 Irish Clem :'D

• @Blueneon

If you could voice any character in any Disney film ever made who would it be and why?

Alt text

Ralph I love the story and the script for this character

Alt text

Mike" Wazowski seems like a really fun character to voice and I love the film monsters inc

you?

• Alt text

XD I approve of this

Let us not forget the most important fact about Clementine, she is also a huge fan of Metallica.

• Or, maybe, she was just a child that was raised really well and all the other kids just aren't as respectful

yeah get shut down by clem other kids

• edited March 2015

Alt text

Ellie is the complete opposite and gets so much abuse to I guess whatever your character is like, people will always moan

ComingSoon posted: »

Or, maybe, she was just a child that was raised really well and all the other kids just aren't as respectful yeah get shut down by clem other kids

• You can, if you know how to speak Spanish fluently.

I fucking love you school why can't I go there

• People change as fast as the can in there, because some asshole brings a soccer ball and kicks it all around the room hoping to hit someone. Luckily, it hasn't hit me.... In the face at least.

i bet u see a lot of other things in the boy's locker room ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

• edited March 2015

• Only one member left.

One Direction will continue being a 4-member band.

One Direction broke up.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.