Daenerys Targaryen's Model

Anyone else think that Daenerys looks exactly like Daenerys from the tv series?

Comments

• Lol,I know it's a dumb question.

what.

• Yup,they did a great job.

Byakuren posted: »

I think they modelized her pretty well indeed.

• I think they modelized her pretty well indeed.

• I also noticed that! Rather odd coincidence...

• Yeah, I was very impressed with the animators on that.

• considering how they poorly rendered Jon Snow, it's an improvement.

I also hope i get the option to say "Bitch, your flying lizard almost ate us like corndogs"

• They modeled her very well, she is the closest resemblance of all the characters so far

• She's said like one line of dialogue in the teaser and I already want to hit her....

• Can't stand her just like the show , arrogant twat

Alt text

• 100% agree with you. Arrogant and naive girl who thinks her dragons are harmless like guinea pigs... I just hope her acting will be at least 1 level ahead of what we've seen in the show.

Mockduck posted: »

She's said like one line of dialogue in the teaser and I already want to hit her....

• no not at all why would you even think that?! just because it is based on the tv show? nah surely not

• I know right? Poor Jon, he looks like a teenager with a huge head in-game :|

Endrik posted: »

considering how they poorly rendered Jon Snow, it's an improvement. I also hope i get the option to say "Bitch, your flying lizard almost ate us like corndogs"

• edited March 2015

You gotta admit though,it's an improvement.

Jewfreeus posted: »

no not at all why would you even think that?! just because it is based on the tv show? nah surely not

• HiroVoidHiroVoid Moderator

To be fair, she is actually right with her sentence. I'm pretty sure Drogon doesn't attack until you start waving your sword at him....and even before then, it could be taken as you invading his lair.

considering how they poorly rendered Jon Snow, it's an improvement. I also hope i get the option to say "Bitch, your flying lizard almost ate us like corndogs"

• I usually like her but her one line towards Asher kinda made me want to pinch her

• Yeah, it looked great. Why are people being smartasses for?

• Hehe.

Yeah, it looked great. Why are people being smartasses for?

• Sadly i agree 110%

ninoobz posted: »

I know right? Poor Jon, he looks like a teenager with a huge head in-game

• It scurred me when his voice chages randomly and sounds almost like a deeper pitched lee.

• She def gonna die at some point, She is not worthy of the iron throne plus i feel she will be another mad king or should i say mad queen.

Can't stand her just like the show , arrogant twat

• I hope you're right. I just don't think she's a worthy queen.

She def gonna die at some point, She is not worthy of the iron throne plus i feel she will be another mad king or should i say mad queen.

• Can't wait for the inevitable Asher + Daenerys shippers..

Alt text

• edited March 2015

Odd request, but does anyone happen to have a screenshot with Daenerys in her tent with Meereen in the distance? That shot was really beautiful.
    I would be eternely grateful :D

• so she's demanding that Asher tells her what they did to "provoke" her dragon and his answer will have serious consequence.... what is everyone considering telling her? (I know we don't have the choices yet but i'm still thinking ahead to possibilities)

• edited March 2015

"They're dragons Khaleesi, they can never be tamed"
    Seriously now, I'll probably tell her the truth, that I stumbled into Drogon's lair and that he attacked me. Knowing Daenerys, she'll probably believe that I did something to anger him, I'll try to reasure her that I didn't and hopefully she'll believe me.
    I wonder if Asher&Beshka will help Daenerys liberate Meereen,I think they would both enjoy that + that would make Dany more likely to help them.

MelVee posted: »

so she's demanding that Asher tells her what they did to "provoke" her dragon and his answer will have serious consequence.... what is ever

• 'Bitch, your freaking beast almost made BBQ out of us because I woke him up. Get that monster under control!'

...is what I'd like to say.

I'll probably be like

'I would kindly request you to restrain your dragon from further attempts at cooking me alive and/or consuming my facial structure. Thank you kindly.'

so she's demanding that Asher tells her what they did to "provoke" her dragon and his answer will have serious consequence.... what is ever

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I have this one.

Alt text

Odd request, but does anyone happen to have a screenshot with Daenerys in her tent with Meereen in the distance? That shot was really beautiful. I would be eternely grateful

• "Consuming my facial structure" ahaha, have a like because that one made me smile :D

OT: I'll probably tell her that we saw him in that cave, and it kind of saved us, I mean it DID kill a few Lost Legion dudes after all.

Omitting the fact he practically chewed our faces off might be the smart thing to do, we'll see what choices we'll have.

'Bitch, your freaking beast almost made BBQ out of us because I woke him up. Get that monster under control!' ...is what I'd like to say.

• Thank you so much!

OzzyUK posted: »

I have this one.

• [Asher grin]

• I know right? Almost like they modelized Daenerys from the tv show.

JohnKersky posted: »

I also noticed that! Rather odd coincidence...

• I think she has the best looking model compared to the other characters.

• Still, she can't expect us to, you know, just let ourselves get eaten.

HiroVoid posted: »

To be fair, she is actually right with her sentence. I'm pretty sure Drogon doesn't attack until you start waving your sword at him....and even before then, it could be taken as you invading his lair.

• They did pretty well. Wonder if they would model Daenerys undressed also perfectly ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I actually thought she looked the worst of all the characters so far, but hey

• I actually thought the likenesses of all the other TV characters were way better...

• SwapersLetsFindOutTheModel.

• Hehehe.

redmilo92 posted: »

I actually thought she looked the worst of all the characters so far, but hey

Sign in to comment in this discussion.