The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited March 2015

I never watched that I can safely say lol. I'm a pretty f*cked up dude, but that's just sick.

i just watched 2 girls 1 cup. my god,,, wtf.

• edited March 2015

So here's to the like- three Avenged Sevenfold fans I know on here:

I recently (like 5 minutes ago) uploaded the whole Hail to The King album on my channel so if you're doing maybe homework, work work (????), gaming, writing etc, you could listen to the playlist without having to change the song.

(Think I just explained something everyone on the internet knew?????????? ehHHH>???)

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLd-2LG6b4BkA7o5RgTItENQH2XCNSKAqN

Boom.

Includes St. James bonus track and all songs are in order.

ur weLC

• Pretty sure that's entirely fake.

To be honest, the fandom for One Direction is one of the most "united" fandom I've seen. plus this, (which probably dates back to 2011- 2012)

• New episode? ;u;

screams

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Been waiting for this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWlrJq8yi2w

• Why would u do that. Have you no restraint.

• Pfft, no thanks. I'll check another channel.

So here's to the like- three Avenged Sevenfold fans I know on here: I recently (like 5 minutes ago) uploaded the whole Hail to The King a

• JenniferJennifer Moderator

God, it feels so… I can’t even get the right words out to post this… I won’t be around for a while. My sister’s husband died this morning. Their son’s fourth birthday is tomorrow. I just, I’m in complete shock right now. I really don’t even know how to process this. I just found out and I’m like in a fog. It just doesn’t feel real.

• Damn, i'm so sorry for your sister and hope you will be okay...

Jennifer posted: »

God, it feels so… I can’t even get the right words out to post this… I won’t be around for a while. My sister’s husband died this morning.

• Alt text

awww I'm so proud of you Rachelle well done and that food looks delicious great idea :'D

So some kids from the special education program at my school are graduating this year and I signed up to help prepare for their party, which

• Oh God. I am sorry.

God, it feels so… I can’t even get the right words out to post this… I won’t be around for a while. My sister’s husband died this morning.

• I'm sorry for your loss. You and your sister have my condolences :c

• I'm so sorry to hear this that is terrible news we will miss you a lot around here as a person and a fantastic mod I really wish you and your family my deepest condolences. I'm just speechless I really hope everything will turn out okay for you and your family at this hard time.

• I predicted Zayn would be the first one to leave One Direction years ago. Now all I need to happen is for Harry and Niall to go gay for each other.

• Stay strong, Jennifer.

• edited March 2015

nvm

I predicted Zayn would be the first one to leave One Direction years ago. Now all I need to happen is for Harry and Niall to go gay for each other.

• edited March 2015

Alt text

• Too many "nvms" lately.

Markd4547 posted: »

nvm

• Nvm

Too many "nvms" lately.

• I'm sorry. You have my condolences :/

• I'm sorry for your loss, Wish you and your sister the best of luck.

• God i am sorry for you

• SHIA SURPRISE

• wake up

hope you are alright there, we will be always here for you.

• what happens if you put your hand there?

• You tell it "You were really handy"

ualexen92 posted: »

what happens if you put your hand there?

• Ew.

• God... The poor kid and his wife... I'm sure this must be very hard for you, too. The forum's here to help you if you want anything.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited March 2015

"You were really handy"

Alt text

You tell it "You were really handy"

• Shhh... quiet, you might piss somebody off.

Pfft, no thanks. I'll check another channel.

• I feel for you. It's tough. Stay strong.

• Alt text

AWESOMEO posted: »

"You were really handy"

Sign in to comment in this discussion.