Most of you are bad friends!

13»

Comments

• A sellsword who's been your loyal friend for four years, fighting by your side and saving your life.
    Also she joins you on this quest even though it isn't her fight and even says "together, till we die"
    BOTH are family. Both are valid options.

True_Scum posted: »

Beskha is tougher than Malcom and Malcom goes all the way to Essos and risking his own life to save you, don´t forget She is a sellsword.

• Brosher and Broshka? Fighting the Brogan? BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO!

I assumed Asher held slight resentment to the family for exile at some point (despite the fact he wants to head back because he hasn't heard

• I saved Malcom, because i thought Beshka was strong enough to get out of that situation (which she was, with me helping her later)

• I live for your comments hahaha never leave

JazzyTheMan posted: »

Brosher and Broshka? Fighting the Brogan? BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO!

• I saved Malcolm simply because it was my first instinct. It's not like I can fight flames with my sword. And I don't particularly care for Beshka, so there's that.

• I saved Beshka because family isn't just about the bloodline. Family represents a union of people who love, respect, protect, care and try to survive together. Asher was deserted by his 'family'. Now when i am playing the game i don't think "Oh Gared is loyal,that means Ethan should pick his uncle'' because the other character doesn't know it.

So, when i putmyself in Asher's possion i would totally save Beshka. Even now, unfortunately, i would save a bunch of people than for example my father. Just saying, it's not all about the blood ties. I mean yeah i forgave my* mom and one sister* for abondandment BUT even though there were people who accepted me with all my problems when they didn't i would mostly save my mother and sister. Whuch only proves(from my father and different mother/ sister examle) that it depends on the situatio and we definitely don't know all about their family. One small family holds a huge history and no one knows everything about yourfamily even though some detaills might change your decission.

• I saved Beshka too, because I think a dragon is a little hard to take than two soldiers. Also I thought he could take them.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.