Who struck the soldier?

2»

Comments

• Better live on your feet than die on your knees.

I won't even care if he dies.

VicMasina posted: »

I did, too. I tried to be calm but I just couldn't. It was a reflex. My Rodrik is doomed. He didn't kiss the ring, he didn't stand down... I'm gonna get him killed, but I JUST. CAN'T. COWER. I'm the damn lord of the house! Iron From Ice!

• just replayed it and went defiant all the way.
    saved it as my main save.

don't give a fuck

DEFIANT ALWAYS !

Mintery posted: »

Yes I always play more cautiosly on my first playtrhough, I try to play it safe but making another game just to be an ass to people and t

• Ahah! awesome, it's really satisfying to play defiant, especially in this episode as Rodrick when you refuse to stay down eheh, that scene was way more intense on my second playthrough

just replayed it and went defiant all the way. saved it as my main save. don't give a fuck DEFIANT ALWAYS !

• I chose to bow down to everything after that meeting with Gwyn, I know the Whitehills will get it. A cornered dog will bite and the Whitehills just keep pushing the Forresters more and more.

Me. I figured Gwyn was right and I should give them mock complacency, but no way I was letting that slide.

• I want peace, I really do. But dammit they keep pushing my buttons. I hit that dude with the Goblet to shut his dumb ass up....worth it.

• Hit him and felt happy with it. Serves them right for making fun of Ethan's death.

• edited March 2015

I did because if it was really your brother, would you really bow? No way.

• I definitely did. Yeah, yeah, I know how Gwyn talked about peace and bending the knee because whitehills look for any excuse to fuck us over.
    But..
    FUCK IT.
    No one mocks my family ever that way ever

• I did. then reloaded a savegame and did it again. Fucking Whitehalls.

• Alt text

I, for one, wanted to help participate in the mock murder.

• me #BossAssBitch

• I usually have the shitest decisions . When i heard the Gwyn said me to stay calm I did anything against Whitheals .

• I didn't why just hit him when you can gut them later. All the whitehills will die like dogs on their knees in good time.

I also lied and said I supported peace.

• I did. Wish I could have slammed it through his face.

• edited March 2015

Punched him. I wasn't going to let him talk shit about my dead brother in my own hall

• Them mocking Ethans death made me laugh my ass off thou...

"Oh, no lord Ramsay... nooo!..."

• Me!

I said fuck it and then I felt a mixture of hell yeah!!! And fuck what did I just do?!!!

• I did,Gwyn only told me to make Gryff feel in control,that's not apply to some lowly soldiers who should know their place.

• I didn't, let them feel all in charge.

• I didn't... I'm waiting for the moment when I can fling all pretenses aside and MESS THEM UP GOOD!

• I didn't struck him either , I'm saving it for the big fight ! but it got me thinking , it's GoT , what if Rodrik never gets his revenge ? what if he dies at the next episode ?! Then it means I actually stood down and was submissive for nothing !

AngryZombie posted: »

I didn't... I'm waiting for the moment when I can fling all pretenses aside and MESS THEM UP GOOD!

• I tried SO hard not to, but in the end, I couldn't control myself. A bunch of a-holes. The Whitehill men are pathetic. I think it's cowardly to mock someone and try to provoke them when you have a huge posse behind you and the person who's being mocked is standing alone. The Whitehills are a bunch of cowards. They're only acting like this because Sugar Daddy Roose Bolton has their back.

• Except, Ethan doesn't say any of those things. They made the whole scene up. None of them were there when that happened and looking back, Ethan handled it very bravely. He didn't cower or do anything of those things that the Whitehill men were saying. They're a bunch of lying idiots.

Them mocking Ethans death made me laugh my ass off thou... "Oh, no lord Ramsay... nooo!..."

• Funny lying idiots

Except, Ethan doesn't say any of those things. They made the whole scene up. None of them were there when that happened and looking back, Et

Sign in to comment in this discussion.