Start a Story, be your own Fable. (Create a Fable Thread)

Comments

• OMG! She's awesome!!!! Love the Biker badass look going on! :D

HazzatheMan posted: »

So everyone, Pie was kind enough to draw a picture of my newest OC, her name is Jayne. She will be appearing in my next story after Devil

• Yeah, the biker/goth look was fully intentional!!! XD

JJwolf posted: »

OMG! She's awesome!!!! Love the Biker badass look going on!

• Tell Paul to suck an egg!

Alt text

I DEMAND this Emily!!!

pudding_pie posted: »

It was for a friend. He didn't like how, ummm, 'thick' I had previously made Emily. Made me sad but he paid for the image, so to make him happy, had to change it..... I know what you mean. I like my thick Emily.

• edited March 2015

Hazza gets hot under the collar

You can um... demand her? :'O

You know I remember seeing this picture when it got posted, but I've only now realised that Emily is covering her boobs her her arms!!!

I thought she was wearing a REALLY small shirt! XP

Tell Paul to suck an egg! I DEMAND this Emily!!!

• It's on PS3. :3

So basically I should play the first one :P The two games obviously follow the same story so I'll start with the first one... What consoles are they on? I have a PS3 and a PS4, also a Wii XD

• Both of them?

Tetra posted: »

It's on PS3.

• JJwolfJJwolf Banned
    edited March 2015

Ahem. Sorry for the little outburst but never, ever EVER do that again to Emily Grendel! >:( Paul can either accept it or pick a different character.

Anyways, excuse me. I'm loving where all of this is going; there is so much at once but its all connecting in the end. I always forget the stories of Hades included a wife. What happened to her? I think I know what is occuring with Hades as far as Viviana goes. I have a feeling when she is older, she'll replace Persephone and reign as mistress next to Hades. THAT is just my theory. XD I loved how you desribed his section. Powerful.

I agree with Tetra when he says Gren is a strong man. He's been through so much and even now, it still continues. He's trying to live a normal life with his kids and Emily....I know my Robert comes off as a dick but he's only doing what comes natural to him. :( It always breaks my heart when Gren reveals the truth about his 'relationship' with Thomas.

so, does Emily's powers kick in when her children are in danger? I'm assuming because of viviana; Artemis protected women AND little girls, so I think it has to do with the daughters? Another theory! XD And Isaiah...wonder what he wants after all these years.

Glad to hear you three found some potential places. :3 Happy for you, man. :) Can't wait to see you guys again! Miss you!!!

EDIT: The image of Gren and little Ems is precious. :3 <3 I love these. REALLY shows how mush they had love for one another....:)

Hades, sitting beside the fireplace, watched the flames devour the logs. They were enticing; the colors captivated the God of the Underworld

• Yup it should the first one should be DLC for the second game :p

Both of them?

• The first game is a DLC for the second game?

Wut? :/

Yup it should the first one should be DLC for the second game

• EASY there, Stallion! -hands you water bottle- Easy there....XD

You can um... demand her? :'O

Well of course you can, silly! :D And yeah it took me awhile to see it, too but there they are! XD

Hazza gets hot under the collar You can um... demand her? :'O You know I remember seeing this picture when it got posted, but I've onl

• Yeah at first the first one was just for PC, so for consoles they made it as DLC for the second one so console gamers could play the first one on consoles. That's about the best I can do for explaining it XD

The first game is a DLC for the second game? Wut?

• Dude, stop it you're making me flustered :P

Emily Porgie... Gren, I would challenge you for one night with her... But, I would lose, and likely be dead afterwards :(

EASY there, Stallion! -hands you water bottle- Easy there....XD You can um... demand her? :'O Well of course you can, silly! And yeah it took me awhile to see it, too but there they are! XD

• I get it!

Ok, I'll set to downloading them this week!! XD

Actually I have time so I'll do it right now!

Although, what is the gameplay like? Is it combo fighting or simple fighting or what???

Yeah at first the first one was just for PC, so for consoles they made it as DLC for the second one so console gamers could play the first one on consoles. That's about the best I can do for explaining it XD

• I thought he red at one point.. I'm getting dragons mixed up again, I got this time.

If I read correctly, you described Tezoth as a red dragon? He's a black dragon, though. I'm just saying this to further correct you for future parts. Btw, I'm going to choose the Spare option.

• It's like run hack and slash game :p

I get it! Ok, I'll set to downloading them this week!! XD Actually I have time so I'll do it right now! Although, what is the gameplay like? Is it combo fighting or simple fighting or what???

• edited March 2015

Thnx I just read up on it!

Yeah it was £3.49 on the PSN, and the first game was completely free! XD

Though the first game is barely a gigabyte, but Madness Returns is nearly 5 gigabytes :/

Bought the other DLC pack as well, cuz I do that :P

It's like run hack and slash game

• Emily Porgie... Gren, I would challenge you for one night with her...

Alt text

xD xD

Dude, stop it you're making me flustered :P Emily Porgie... Gren, I would challenge you for one night with her... But, I would lose, and likely be dead afterwards

• Ummmm.... NICK HELP!!!!

Alt text

Nick: Bitch, your soul is mine!

Emily Porgie... Gren, I would challenge you for one night with her... xD xD

• LMFAO you and Hman are too much sometimes. :3 Nice to see the support for Emily. :)

(BTW that picture of Gren.....XD XD)

Tell Paul to suck an egg! I DEMAND this Emily!!!

• edited March 2015

Moving to San Fran because in the Fall, I begin taking courses at the Arts Institute; plus, the pay for teaching is higher in San Fran and to be honest, me and the misses wanted a change, too. :3

I saw the houses you mentioned. If we do manage to get one, I'll post pics like some insane teenage girl on her facebook or instagram. XD

Moving there for a change of scenery or a job relocation or what? If you don't mind me asking. XD And when you do move there, I'm secretl

• edited March 2015

Damn! Your Death sounds horrific and interesting. The concept of the Afterlife you've described is indeed haunting and knowing Death himself will not go...shit.

Yes; for my story, the good Fables go to happiness, sunshine and lollipops. For those that sinned, like Vivian for instance, go to the Underworld. They stand before a panel of judges; all 3 must agree to the form of punishment for that soul. Vivian, for example, would have spent the eternity wandering alone in the dark but she escaped and Hope gave her a second chance. The punishment all varies on how terrible the sin was....

I can see these 3 hanging out and talking about the forever damned of the world. XD I have no problem with Hades being included. :) By all means.

That's interesting cuz in my stories, Death sends good Fables to the Afterlife, and the bad ones go to the Abyss. The Abyss is located withi

• You are getting so warm with the Viviana and Hades theory. I will not say much, for I'd hate to ruin everything. Hades will play a larger role then just what you assume. Think back to the Bow Calla once had and now is in possesion of Emily. all I'll say.

Like I told Tetra, Gren had to learn how to be strong for not only his family but also himself. His main goal in life is to live a normal life but being not only a Fable but the infamous Grendel from 'Beowulf', its not as easy as it sounds. His relationship with his brothers is rocky, as it is with Thomas but they are working on it all. :) Robert is not a dick; he just has that mentality of he's always right. The end. lol

And yes; if you recall the story to Artemis' bow, she was the Goddess that protected women and young girls. It also kicks in when Gren is in danger, hence Calla and how she once possesed it.

We are so happy! To be honest, don't want to leave!! It's so beautiful over here! And Gren and Emily have always loved one another. :)

Ahem. Sorry for the little outburst but never, ever EVER do that again to Emily Grendel! >:( Paul can either accept it or pick a differen

• Death is a complex character...

3 Judges, aren't they the sisters of Fate? I have quite a fondness for Greek Mythology, I was fascinated by it in my youth especially :)

Yeah, you can't escape Death's grasp. You CAN escape the Abyss, but you need outside help, a certain weapon, and a fuckload of willpower to do so!!! XD

Hades seems a bit 'boring' for Nick and Death from what I've read; hate to say it, but Nick has been around people for far too long. Plus Death has mingled with mortals since the dawn of time. They both like their excitement and stuff :D

Thnx man, I have a cameo for him I think...

Damn! Your Death sounds horrific and interesting. The concept of the Afterlife you've described is indeed haunting and knowing Death himself

• LOL Well, compared to Death, we are all a little boring. None taken, man. Never saw Hades more then the keeper of souls. Nothing like everything else in life. And yes; it is the sisters of Fate. :) I love Greek Mythology myself. As far as Hades goes as a character, I have yet to truly expand his character as the chapters goes on.

Death is a complex character... 3 Judges, aren't they the sisters of Fate? I have quite a fondness for Greek Mythology, I was fascinated

• Death, and Nick especially, still have a lot of development left, you have yet to witness Nick before he met Mary (basically when he was still a psycho killer for Death)

Hades stole Persephone from the mortal world to be his Queen... what happened to her in this story I wonder???

I wasn't implying that everyone was boring dude :O

LOL Well, compared to Death, we are all a little boring. None taken, man. Never saw Hades more then the keeper of souls. Nothing like everyt

• Oh, no, no, no! I didn't mean the boring thing as a bad thing. Oh my bad! No, I just meant Death has been around since the dawn of time and seen more then anyone put together.

I shall explain Persephone as well, too; JJ was asking the same thing and don't want to give too much away. :)

Well, I shall sit back, twiddle my thumbs in anticipation and wait for Nick to unfold; he's been a pretty badass guy so far but like all characters, there is always more to him. :3

Death, and Nick especially, still have a lot of development left, you have yet to witness Nick before he met Mary (basically when he was sti

• I'm amazed with my own writing of him cuz I bet Death is probably thinking "Fuck's sake just let me die already!" :P

Fair enough :)

Always remember that Nick is a monster in stolen flesh... That's all you need to remember about him.

Oh, no, no, no! I didn't mean the boring thing as a bad thing. Oh my bad! No, I just meant Death has been around since the dawn of time and

• Hey, hey! Just letting you guys know that I am currently caught up with your stories again. I know I haven't been commenting on a lot of your chapters like I have done in the past, and I want to apologize to those who felt like I was favoring other people's stories over theirs.

FYI: I don't favor btw, I try to read all your stories equally with the best of my reading ability. :)

Also, I know you guys probably don't mind whether I comment on your chapters or not. But if any of you do mind, tell me and I'll do my best to bring feedback or ask questions like I did before. That being said, the purpose of this comment was to basically notify you guys about my progress of your readings! :P

• edited March 2015

Well you know me, I love feedback way too much :P

Also if anyone has any questions about the story or the characters etc. then by all means ask me. I leave 'gaps of time' between chapters so you may forget a detail or two...

I need to speed up my writing in general; but writing on two different sites with different levels of content (on FF.net I can write all the smut I want, but on here, absolutely not!) I need to prioritise...

Also, is there going to be a writing challenge for April?

Hey, hey! Just letting you guys know that I am currently caught up with your stories again. I know I haven't been commenting on a lot of you

• Oh yes, you and your feedback. XD

There probably won't be since everyone seems to be busy with life, so I'm going to wait until May or June to post one.

Well you know me, I love feedback way too much :P Also if anyone has any questions about the story or the characters etc. then by all mea

• Oh yes, you and your feedback

Yep, that thing where everyone goes "Oh look, there's Hazza, pathetically begging us for feedback... AGAIN!"

Yeah ok! That sounds like the best idea tbh :P

Oh yes, you and your feedback. XD There probably won't be since everyone seems to be busy with life, so I'm going to wait until May or June to post one.

• I stop by here everyday to catch up on readings and, I usaully try to povide some feedback and enjoy a few lulz now. But like everyone else my time is heavily occupied now with school, job interview's... and other things. I'm getting ready to start another fanfic on the otherside of the forums soon as I finish FableTown High.

I'll be here, watching and lurking... lol.

Alt text

You guy's are the reason I still post here because waiting for Telltale deliver. And Dragon, thank you again for bringing us together!

Hey, hey! Just letting you guys know that I am currently caught up with your stories again. I know I haven't been commenting on a lot of you

• It's all good Dragon no need for apologies! XD Drop any questions or comments when you feel like it on mine :p

I agree with Master, without you guys I wouldn't even be on telltale anymore if I'm honest XD. Thanks Dragon for bringing all of us together! :D

• No need for the apologies, man. We all know life happens. I've been pretty busy myself; getting ready to move, work, school, little Emily and a wedding to plan! WHEW! I try to post as much as I can but here in a bit, it will stop for some time.

I just wanted to thank you for creating this wonderful thread and you all are just so freaking awesome and creative. :3

• Just got back from San Fran and man...ready to call it a night. XD Had time to catch up on a few drawings of my FABLES.

Alt text

This was me. At the beach. This is me all the time around Birds....-shudders-

Felt like drawing the Fables in their summer wear. 'Bout that time now!!!

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

@JJWolf this is for you....:3

Alt text

Alt text

Guess you....don't want the....sandwich. You're, umm...having an Emily sandwich....I'm, ummm....going to leave now....

It's good to be back, though. We have 3 possible places to choose from. Gotta get packing and ready to move in a month. Won't be as busy on the forum as I used to; may write from time to time and be lurking and commenting but that will do for now. I'll be busy with my DA. :) Hope you all had one hell of a weekend! You guys are awesome. :)

• Tetra sees first pic points and laughs

Tetra sees second pic and sees their funny faces and laughs

Hot hot hot hothothothot....what?

Tetra sees fourth picture "Family fun time!!!"

Tetra sees Georgie in the fifth picture and laughs

Tetra makes a gawking face "Damn Gren, I'm jealous" Then proceeds to laugh

"That was close Emily you were almost an Emily sandwich" Barry said

Tetra glares at Barry "Just because someone mentions a sandwich doesn't mean the joke will work with everything Barry, get back in Resident Evil!!!"

I'm sorry Pie XD all this had to be done, awesome pics as usual man! Have fun packing and getting settled with everything (which could very well take a while :p), that way we can have a celebration of a sort when you come back! :D

• LMAO to all of it

Yeah, Barry! Get back to Resident Evil! XD XD Emily Sandwich....-laughs like an immature kid- Emily sandwich.....-points-

Glad you liked the pics. Had time this weekend and while on the beach, these came to mind. :3 Everything is going great so far. Busy, busy, busy. I'd love to celebrate with music, cake and dancing the night away! -points to stereo- Yes....dance!!!

Tetra sees first pic points and laughs Tetra sees second pic and sees their funny faces and laughs Hot hot hot hothothothot....what?

• How's the weather there? Only been to that state once when I was 8 for Disney Land.

• It's been ridiculously hot one day and today, windy, sunny and beautiful. Perfect beach weather. Right now, California is going through that weird part of going from winter to spring; hot in the afternoons, cold at nights. Overall, though, it was really nice over here. :3

MasterStone posted: »

How's the weather there? Only been to that state once when I was 8 for Disney Land.

• I wish I could draw! I forgot my drawing stuff at my house over break :(. I haven't been to the beach in years! I bet it's getting rather busy! This I can do! :D

Poor Barry...all he wants to do is fit in somewhere else XD

LMAO to all of it Yeah, Barry! Get back to Resident Evil! XD XD Emily Sandwich....-laughs like an immature kid- Emily sandwich.....-point

Sign in to comment in this discussion.