Any idea when the rest comes out on XBLA?

edited September 2009 in Wallace & Gromit
I started getting this series on XBLA because of the control scheme, I think it works much better on the Xbox - but we're still 3 episodes shorts!! What's going on!?

Comments

• edited August 2009
    zmally wrote: »
    I started getting this series on XBLA because of the control scheme, I think it works much better on the Xbox - but we're still 3 episodes shorts!! What's going on!?

It got interrupted by Xbox's "Summer of Arcade" or whatever, they'll be on track again in a little while, once that's over.
  • edited August 2009
    zmally wrote: »

If you have a wired 360 controller, you can play them on your computer with it
  • edited July 2014
    I am hoping they'll be out in the next couple of months. At least each episode is standalone so we don't have to worry about forgetting what happened in the last one!
  • edited August 2009
    PeteRoyale wrote: »
    Ok, I know it's not up to Telltale when they come out, but does anyone have more concrete information as to when The Last Resort could be out? I've been waiting for ages (well June, I thought it would be monthly). The Summer of Arcade is over now, so I'm really hoping it will be in the next few weeks.

If we're lucky, they'll release all 3 of em next wednesday in addition to sam and max.
  • edited August 2009
    If we're lucky, they'll release all 3 of em next wednesday in addition to sam and max.

They're not going to release 2+ things in the same week, that would be stupid. They'd be competing with themselves essentially.
  • edited August 2009
    Pale Man wrote: »
    They're not going to release 2+ things in the same week, that would be stupid. They'd be competing with themselves essentially.

Thats good that way they would both win.
  • edited August 2009
    Thats good bad that way they would both win lose.

;)
  • edited September 2009
    common telltale, you have released two tales of monkey island games already and still no episode 2 for XBLA wallace and gromit.
  • edited September 2009
    It's not telltale's fault, ignorant jay Z. Microsoft has decided not to put the episode up, even though they had a chance to every week for the past 4 months.
  • edited September 2009
    Microsoft is probably putting up the games that will definitely be good sellers first. If I recall correctly, Fright of the Bumblebees didn't do so well on XBLA.
  • edited September 2009
    Stupid Microsoft. They should just add everything as it is released, like a games store.
  • edited September 2009
    Fury wrote: »
    Stupid Microsoft. They should just add everything as it is released, like a games store.

I believe their logic is that releasing too much at once would mean less purchases per customer on average, which makes sense.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.