Rank the protagonists after episode 3

2»

Comments

• And we have the same avatar! Don't tell me your favourite character was Sarah from S2!

TWD_25 posted: »

* Mira * Asher * Rodrik * Ethan * Gared We have the same vote

• 1.Gared
    2. Rodrik
    3. Mira
    4. Asher
    5. Ethan

1. Asher
    2. Mira
    3. Rodrik
    4. Gared

Its a shame since Gared is the one I can relate to the most, but just compared to the others in this episode his scenes weren't that impressive (except for that very last fight scene, that was amazing). I hope when we finally leave the Wall though next episode it starts to change.

• edited March 2015

1-Rodrik

2-Mira

3-Asher

4-Ethan

5-Gared

• I guess this is a good thing, from the writer's point of view at least, but there is a looaaaad of different combinations so far!

• edited March 2015
    1. Ethan - Poor Ethan. He was fun to play as and I loved the dynamic of the "little Lord" rising to the call of service
    2. Mira - She's fun too. Has one of the more interesting roles. I don't know why the family thinks she can be of help though, that girl will be lucky to survive all this.
    3. Asher - I like his attitude and he has a cool setting. Not as interesting as Mira/Ethan IMO.
    4. Gared - A character I find boring. Salvaged by being given one of the more interesting stories.
    5. Rodrick - I find Rodrick's parts so far are the ones most consistently boring. I just don't care much for this character
  • How is Rodrik your least favorite playable character?

Demarcoa posted: »

* Ethan - Poor Ethan. He was fun to play as and I loved the dynamic of the "little Lord" rising to the call of service * Mira - She's fun

• I just don't find his story interesting. Rodrick hasn't been given much of an opportunity to really do anything, relative to the other protagonists.

How is Rodrik your least favorite playable character?

1. Asher (love playing him as a renegade badass who only cares about himself and Beshka.)

2. Gared (didn't really care for him in episode 1 and 2, but loved him in episode 3. He really shinned.)

3. Rodrick (Originally didn't like him because I thought it was silly that he was still alive, but I've come around to him since he has returned. Love playing him as a confident leader that won't back down from his enemies)

4. Mira (honestly... I find her boring and didn't really like her story in episode 1 and 2, but I've come around to her a little bit, but I still don't find her story very interesting)

5. Ethan (have to put him last because he was only in one episode and he didn't really leave an impression on me.)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.