Start a Story, be your own Fable. (Create a Fable Thread)

Comments

• Yes, her Wonderland her rules but depending on how she feels affects the atmosphere around them. :) She could bring them there, although they'd only be faint images unless they were with Kieron, Azaria, and Alice when they entered Alices dream of wonderland.

Thanks Pie! :D

pudding_pie posted: »

"Its..." she scratched her head. "Weird...I don't remember." She said Oh kids! XD XD Alice, Azaria & Kieron have escaped! -th

• Hahaha! I did that specifically for you since you brought it up earlier XD

There will be a couple more chapters like this one before setting up the next fight. I wouldn't say Alice is falling for him, she is married and has a kid with Hans, she just likes to poke fun at Azaria since she can exploit such things. XD

I will try and deliver! :)

HazzatheMan posted: »

"Don't touch his headphones unless you ask." She said Oh yeah, Kieron is definitely you dude :P I like this chapter; seems that A

• Oh thnx man! :D

Oh yeah, I forgot Alice was married :P

We don't hear much about Hans or their child so I tend to forget that detail...

Tetra posted: »

Hahaha! I did that specifically for you since you brought it up earlier XD There will be a couple more chapters like this one before sett

• It's fine man! Yeah Hans will have a part to play later so he will be mentioned more! ;)

Oh thnx man! Oh yeah, I forgot Alice was married :P We don't hear much about Hans or their child so I tend to forget that detail...

• A happy April Fools to all you guys from my OC, Fayde. :) She hopes that you guys will like it. :3

Alt text

• A wise decision made by those two (especially Robert). Money always makes things all-the-more sweeter, if not more interesting. ;)

JJwolf posted: »

OH I thought I did, bro! I'm sorry about that! Yes, actually. T man and Robert are secretly taking a bet not on Georgie and Gren. Make the game a bit more interesting.

• April Fools Day...

I'm expecting TellTale to post something :P

A happy April Fools to all you guys from my OC, Fayde. She hopes that you guys will like it.

• edited April 2015

Hearing that has made my day, man. :) I adore my Lyorgie. XD I was going to try and do that for the other Porgie Clan kids; I've given a good dose of Junior and Katherine and now, we need a dash of Penelope. :) Get all the different personalities in there.

I agree with you; this is what causes problems and certain situations that could have been avoided, should someone had said something. It's cruel; I could never, EVER see myself throwing my little Emily around should she have a meltdown because, let's face it, she will. Just makes me so angry because my own father did that to us....

I'd watch that; see them arguing over nonsense and speaking REALLY fast to the point where I don't understand a single thing. XD I love drawing those two together, BTW and having a guest OC would add fuel to the fire and I love it! :D

LupineNoir posted: »

Because of that and what they've created, Georgie and Lyla are one of my all-tie favourite fictional couples An injection of ol' Bloody Por

• I adore Fayde to no end, man! Nice to know she has that warped sense of humor when it comes to this holiday alone! :D My fiancee already got me good this morning, so seeing this made me grin even bigger than before! :D

A happy April Fools to all you guys from my OC, Fayde. She hopes that you guys will like it.

• My fiancee already got me good this morning

Oh boy, what'd she say/do?

She didn't tell you that Season 2 got 'confirmed' did she :P

I adore Fayde to no end, man! Nice to know she has that warped sense of humor when it comes to this holiday alone! My fiancee already got me good this morning, so seeing this made me grin even bigger than before!

• Actually, her 1st plan was to tell me a Georgie DLC had been confirmed but she knew it wouldn't work because I'd know this before her. XD XD

But she baked cupcakes for her class and, well, MINE had a special ingredient in it. As I bit down, found out what it was: toothpaste. No bueno when its mixed with chocolate and other sweet things. I'll get her back, though! >:D lol

My fiancee already got me good this morning Oh boy, what'd she say/do? She didn't tell you that Season 2 got 'confirmed' did she :P

• Toothpaste?! Oh man, that's horrible XP

I'd ask what you're gonna do here, but if she makes an account then she'll see what your plan is :/

Actually, her 1st plan was to tell me a Georgie DLC had been confirmed but she knew it wouldn't work because I'd know this before her. XD XD

• edited April 2015

Happy April fools day to you as well! :D

• It...was....-shudders- So nasty! XD

OHHHHH no! I will say it! >:D I'm going to put a mentos mint in some water, freeze it, take the cubes and add to her soda. When THAT ice cube with the mentos melts, however, its going to make a fizzy disaster!! Muhahaha!

Toothpaste?! Oh man, that's horrible XP I'd ask what you're gonna do here, but if she makes an account then she'll see what your plan is

• edited April 2015

Despite her being a Banshee, she knows how to have fun! :D She's still kind of mad at me for not making a picture of her celebrating St. Patrick's Day though. :P

Nice idea for your revenge prank back, make sure that she drinks her water slowly then. >:)

I adore Fayde to no end, man! Nice to know she has that warped sense of humor when it comes to this holiday alone! My fiancee already got me good this morning, so seeing this made me grin even bigger than before!

• You sir, are an evil genius! XD

It...was....-shudders- So nasty! XD OHHHHH no! I will say it! >:D I'm going to put a mentos mint in some water, freeze it, take the cu

• Hell, to Fayde, I'm sure EVERYDAY is St. Patty's day. You didn't have a chance to capture her that night; last I heard, she was having a couple of cold ones with Gren, Woody, Robert, T man, Rose, Georgie and I THINK Harmony was there, too. XD

Despite her being a Banshee, she knows how to have fun! She's still kind of mad at me for not making a picture of her celebrating St. Patrick's Day though. :P Nice idea for your revenge prank back, make sure that she drinks her water slowly then.

• Oh man, since you brought that up, I believe she outdrank everyone at Holly's bar as well - Dublin winner! XD

Hell, to Fayde, I'm sure EVERYDAY is St. Patty's day. You didn't have a chance to capture her that night; last I heard, she was having a couple of cold ones with Gren, Woody, Robert, T man, Rose, Georgie and I THINK Harmony was there, too. XD

• Oh man toothpaste!? Oh man that's not good at all! You're plan to get her back is awesome! I must keep this in mind for a prank! :D

Actually, her 1st plan was to tell me a Georgie DLC had been confirmed but she knew it wouldn't work because I'd know this before her. XD XD

• Somewhere in the Wolf Community....

"They know!" A flying bottle crashes into the wall. "How could they have known? That little prick will find you for sure. There must be SOMETHING in the books to block that little asshole away from my mirrors."

Mary sat in silence, watching her sister furiously flip through a leather clad book of spells. When she could not find one to block Junior's entrance into their world, Carla throws the book down to the ground and stomps on it with her shoes. The book grows hundreds of vines with thorns from the pages and wraps itself in the spiny leaves.

"Ah go fuck yourself!" Carla glares at Mary. "And you...."

"I didn't want this." Mary stands up. "I never asked you to bail me out. Look what's it done-your plan has backfired and now, they are ALL searching. You taking me only caused more trouble then it was worth! Maybe-"

"-MAYBE I should fucking get RID of the problem, then, huh Mary?"

"You monster!" Mary backs into the wall. "Are you planning to kill me, even though I asked NOTHING of this!?"

"Those rotten scoundrels have done NOTHING but trample their dirty feet all over my plans for years. I played the part and sacrificed myself to that awful man and his constent need to be 'loved' and 'accepted'. BAH! Waste of my time...."

"Gren is a good man." Mary points at her sister. "You crushed him and sent his broken heart into a world of misery and defeat! He was good to you, Carla! He took care of those kids and even long AFTER you reveiled the fucking truth, he STILL wanted to be around them! You selfish Cow. I hope to fucking God and all that hear these words that you get what is coming to you! I hope Junior looks through that mirror, sees you and tears you to bits! I hope-"

Mary opens her hand; an ominous glow escapes all her fingers and flares a bright waves of light that pins itself against Mary's chest, sending her flying until she meets the wall. Cracking the back of her head, Mary could smell the blood. Her head spun, as nausea began to set in. Mary stands above her injured sister and chuckles.

"You REALLY wish to speak such words in the presence of me? Someone that has learned and imitated the most powerful spells known to Fables alike? You think, your precious mirror jumping Porgie fuck trash is going to STOP me?! Scare me, Mary? You have no comprehension of the powers that I have coarsing through my veins. I went through YEARS of hell pretending to be Gren's 'wifey' and 'loving' the drunk, miserable waste of life! I DESERVE to have what should have been mine! That drunk, drug using skank he has now will never get the opportunity to have happiness and know what its like to be in control. She should have died YEARS ago in the gutters....just like her fucking father...."

"You're a monster, Carla!" Mary tries to sit up but the pain was unbearable. "You....you helped Echinda. You nearly drove Gren to suicide. You destroyed this family. You-"

Carla presses the tip of her shoe into Mary's neck. With a painful scream, Mary attempts to pull her sister off but failed.

"I'll tell them." Mary coughs up blood. "I'll fucking tell them, you hear me? You will NEVER get that bow and you'll never live to see the day. I hope to GOD Emily and Gren team up and kick the fucking shit out of you. I hope he chews your bones like a dog, roasts your skin and Emily rips your heart out before them all. I hope-"

Carla bends forward and flicks Mary in both her eyes. Screaming, Mary covers them with her hands and thrashes on the floor. Carla turns and cackles, walking towards her seat and sits. Her son, Joey, immediatly runs over to his mother and glances at his aunt moving in severe pain
    and crying out to Carla. Joey covers his ears but before he could voice to his mother the anguish, Carla holds out her hand and nods.

"Leave your aunt to wallow in the mess she has created. I want you ALL to see that I will not been taken advantage of and I WILL get what should have been MINE all along. I will not let those fucking Porgies, Fables-anyone-stand in my way ever again. No more nice. No more playing
    fair. I am alone in this war and so be it...."

"But mom, Hades-"

Carla slaps her son. "HADES is a simple God with the mind of a weak mortal. He has fallen in love yet again and with these complicated feelings, the poor bastard has left the comfort that I've created for him. He's a target now just like the others."

"What did you do!?" Mary claws at the ground. Both her eyes burning holes of black and blood. "CARLA! I swear on my soul and the lives of our family that Emily takes you down! I hope to God she destroys you! May God have mercy on your soul, Carla!"

Carla leans against the brick wall, glaring at her sister. The intense smell of power mixed with rotting flesh. What a treat, thought Carla, as she turned to walk away.

"Come, son. Let us find your brother and make hast. While your sister plays with enemy, we shall place our plan into action. I'll bring them down one by one. Starting with that bitch Emily and her pathetic little family. I'm tear into their flesh and pick my teeth with their bones..."

Carla turns the light off; the chamber becomes a pitiful room of black and screams, as Mary continues to crawl around the wooden floors, screaming out her sister's name. The doors slam shut and within minutes, silence.

Junior glanced into the room of an apartment somewhere on King and 4th street. Inside, the area was silent, indicating no one was home. Checking off this apartment, he climbs through the portal and ventures deep into the darkness. The route was all familiar to him now; each step he used to take was like a million little needles piercing through his feet. The shards of glass that were petruding from his body took the most time to endure but after some time, this became an everyday thing for the Fable.

Charging through the shadows, portals to other demisions and worlds flashed around his head like a thousand lights in the sky. The eerie sounds of lost souls moaning their usual tunes. Clinking of glass echoing down the halls, as Junior pokes his head through another mirror. Again, nothing.

"Fuck, this will take forever." Junior ponders his thoughts, as a soul crosses his path. "There has to be something that will lead me to..."

"Hi uncle Junior." The sound of a little girl's voice sends a shadow into the darkness. "Hold on. Let me catch up to you and-"

"Chloe?" Junior walks closer to the voice. "Baby girl, where are you? How did you get in here, baby? You don't have the special marking that-"

"It's my special power, uncle Junior. Remember? When I use it, I can go into places with lots of shadows. Your mirror has LOTS of them!"

"No, Chloe. Go home." Junior noticed a tiny shadow climbing towards him. "This place is dangerous. Where is your mommy and daddy?"

"At home but I'm helping you recruit more people."

"That's a pretty big word there, pumpkin." Junior collects the little shadow in his arms. "Very smart..."

"WHICH means I can stay here. PLEASE uncle Junior? No one has bothered me since I got here and I'll stay right by you and be VERY quiet and-"

"Fine, Chloe. But the minute there is the smell of danger, I want you to go home. Got it?"

Chloe agrees and soon, the pair are on the move and tread through the thick fields of dark and glass. Although Chloe could not step through like her uncle, she held back and watched him scan the mirrors. When there was no sign, they ventured on.

"So, who are we looking for uncle Junior?"

Junior still forgot from time to time that the children knew so little of Mary or Carla. Emily swore if she ever did have children, they'd never know their names or who they were. Several times, not meaning to, Lyla said their name. At first, the kids thought she meant Junior's Mary until it was finally explained. The only children to be saddened by this were Viviana, Alice, Hope and even his daughter, Sheila.

It was indeed tragic; knowing Mary or Carla would never experience the joys of being a great aunt to the children, considering the choices both the women made. Nancy and John were heartbroken and often questioned where they'd gone wrong with their daughters. Thankfully, they had Gina and Lyla. No one blamed them. They were adult women. Mary and Carla knew what they did and for that, needed to be punished. Emily's quads knew some of Carla or Mary. Rosie never spoke of her mother in front of her younger siblings. Through gritted teeth, Emily
    vowed she'd protect her children from the likes of Mary and especially Carla.

Looking at Chloe, Junior flashed a radiant smile. "A bad lady. Someone that did bad things to your daddy and family."

"Did she say mean things? Is that why there are so many people at my daddy's and uncle Peter and Ethan's work?"

"That's right, muffin." Junior stops before another portal. "Here. Wait for me."

"My mommy is mad at the person you are looking for, uncle Junior. She made my mommy cry. I don't like to see mommy cry..."

"I know, baby. Neither does uncle Junior. I don't want to see your mommy sad. This is why were are looking for the lady, though. Now, stay right here and-"

Junior could see the movement through the portal. Even though the room was dark, he'd reached his destination. Carla's apartment. Emily mentioned her name and it was worth a shot; the two were always close growing up and vowed to remain loyal no matter what the situation brought. If Mary were to hide away from the others, with Carla is where she'd be. Something was not right with the figure in the darkness. Junior could smell the aroma of blood and death in the air. It was thick and even caught the attention of Chloe. The little girl waves her hand and within seconds, is covered in what appeared to be a blanket.

"I don't like this mirror, uncle Junior. There is someone sad in there. They are hurt."

"I know." Junior leans into the glass. "I can see and smell it, baby girl. YOU stay here, you hear me?"

Chloe nods. Junior steps through the mirror but in his true form. His clothes a tattered mess, the markings glowing a blood red. Rows of sharp teeth, blood pouring from his nostrils and the shards of glass sticking from his body and face. Junior's left foot barely touched the ground below when he was struck with a robust odor of death. Clamping a hand over his nose, the Fable wanders through the thick forest of dark and uncertainty. There was definantly something here, who's life was slipping away. Junior grew closer to the window; a thick sheet covered the light from the outside world and as Junior tilts closer to lift, there she was. Mary Smith. Although in the dark, Junior could immediatly
    detect her perfume. It was faint. Lifting the dying woman up, Junior finds the light and turns it on.

Junior takes a listen to Mary's heart. Her eyes crusted with dried blood and bits of flesh. The unbearable stench of rotting flesh.

"Oh my god! Mary!" Junior digs into his pocket. "Hold on! Let me call for-"

"NO!" Mary reaches for Junior's hand. "No don't bring them here. It's a trap. You need to go. Now...."

"No! Who helped you escape, Mary? Was it Carla?" Junior takes a shard and jams it into Mary's eyes. She yowls in agony. "TELL me, or I swear to whatever God is watching me, I'll make your final moments on the this Earth miserable!"

Mary coughs up another hefty amount of blood. "You're like your father in more ways than one. At least you are enough to admit that, Junior..."

"TELL ME!" Another shard enter's Mary's eye. "I'm not in the mood to play fucking games here! Who helped you? Where is Carla?"

"I can't tell you, Junior. I'll become mush before the words spill from these lips. The magic inside is eating me up. Rotting me from the inside out. All I fucking taste is blood. It's an awful taste, Junior..."

"What is this, Mary? If you can't 'tell' me where Carla is, least tell me who helped you escape!"

Mary chuckles. "You have no idea the power that is behind all this. The war that has been secretly building for years, even before you kids were born. Decimus, Echidna, Romulus and that brother of his, were all just pawns to the plan. They all thought the power was for THEM. The promise to all the wealth and control one could only dream of. Try their best to seek it out, only to have someone calling the shots and pulling you back. Taunting you because you're not good enough and when you do YOUR part in the plan, you're back stabbed and left to defend yourself."

"Mary-"

"You kids were destined for great, Junior. We ALL knew this. You must leave me here. I'm finished. Go back and tell the others my part is done. There is nothing to worry about. Emily..Emily..."

"WHAT about my sister, Mary!? I will not lose her, you hear me?"

Junior notices the bottom half of Mary's body melt away like butter in the hot sun. She became a pile of mush, like she warned Junior would occure. Reaching up a hand, Mary gently touches Junior's face.

"Your sister...is stronger...then you all thought. She...she is the key. The...key....to ending....this all. Gren-" Mary coughs one last time. "Gren. The test...Emily...she's so much stronger then she was made out to be. I always....always knew she was due for something great. Something good...."

"Mary-"

"Use the time wisely, Junior..." Mary's arm crumbles to the ground, creating a sloppy mess. "It's almost done Junior...almost..."

Soon, Mary's entire remaining body was nothing more. Junior watched her life slip away and her flesh and tissue into liquid. Chloe's shadow peeked through the glass at Junior.

"Uncle Junior...are you still there? Are you alright? Uncle Junior!"

"I'm coming, Chloe." Junior kisses two fingers and touches the tip of the mush. "I'll...I'll be there in a bit...."

For a moment, Junior felt sympathy for his once aunt Mary, as he climbed through the mirror. Grabbing Chloe's hand, however, that melted away; he had a family to protect and the precious child now holding tightly onto his fingers. They'd return to the Business Office with what information he had. Mary was gone yet something was unsettling about the entire situation. Mary died in Carla's apartment, yet the woman was no where to be found. Part one of the problem was defeated. They would need to find Emily.

There was work to be done.

Any questions, you know the drill. :3 Happy April Fool's! Already got pranked this morning but never fear, for Pie has a sweet revenge planned! >:D

• 1st plan was to tell me a Georgie DLC had been confirmed

GASP!

Forget the toothpaste in the cupcake, man! THAT....her first idea is just harsh! :0 No but ewww. Remind me to never piss Tammy off. XD

• Holy shit....

First off, what exactly happened to Mary? I couldn't quite figure out what happened... Plus, Carla flicked her eyes how hard exactly?!

Junior is quite the torturer, give my Nick a run for his money at least :P

(Speaking of my Nick, yeah Carla, let's see you TRY and face up to him XD)

Looking forward to more dude!!!! XD

Somewhere in the Wolf Community.... "They know!" A flying bottle crashes into the wall. "How could they have known? That little prick wil

• Wow. You really painted an image to how Carla has become so lost and consummed with power. Its sad, sick and raw; the emotions she shared with Mary and her true thoughts to not only Gren but Emily and the Porgie Clan. Her sister....parents....its so sad. I almost felt sorry for Mary when Carla did that; guessing by her time spent at the business office that summer (I remember that, yes) she picked up a few spells here and there. Sad....just, tragic.

I always forget Chloe has the shadow power. I think that's neat. So, whenever there are shadows, she can basically make one of herself or is it one of her little minions she calls forward? I just love Junior, can I tell you that. :)

That scene in the house, too! So, Mary is pretty much dead and gone now? Sad; Carla's plan did not fit her original thoughts and just like that, 'removes' Mary from it. God. How awful. That was pretty drastic, though, coming from Carla. Ugh. It's sick...:(

So, this is what I'm getting so far. Correct me if I'm wrong:

• Gremily IS indeed the key to stopping this all; would make sense, seeing how Isaiah MADE the arm for his brother and Emily has the bow.
    • Carla is a lot more powerful then I thought
    • Thomas is here to train Gren and help him use the power he inherited from his Wood Elf mother; the same thing Seraphina has, considering Gren was the 'EARTH' element out of the brothers.
    • The Hades theory I shared with you is turning out to be right. :)
    • Calla coming back to warn her remaining sons has to do with Thomas dying, Carla and I'm guessing Ethan; you mentioned his curse was never mentioned and even Peter states he has a feeling something will go down, wHICH leads me to the next:
    • Michelle. She's playing a larger part then you are telling us all and I'll wait to see. I THINK it has to do with Ethan's curse....

LOVE this! Can't wait for more! Let me know how that prank went, too! >:)

Somewhere in the Wolf Community.... "They know!" A flying bottle crashes into the wall. "How could they have known? That little prick wil

• Carla has learned a few spells and tricks from her summer she spent at the Business Office. (No one knew she was a bitch at this time) Anyone can learn and make spells, with the right equipment and proper training....When she flicked Mary's eyes, it created a liquid that literally burned her eyeballs and caused her to go blind. She then placed a spell on Mary that was literally eating her from the inside out, which caused her to become goop in Junior's hands.

Speaking of Junior, since taking Mary's place, he has become quite the badass. Not the shy and quiet one of the Porgie kids anymore... XD Carla would be foolish enough to try, to be honest. :P

Holy shit.... First off, what exactly happened to Mary? I couldn't quite figure out what happened... Plus, Carla flicked her eyes how har

• I will say this, man. You're getting so close. All I'll say....:3

JJwolf posted: »

Wow. You really painted an image to how Carla has become so lost and consummed with power. Its sad, sick and raw; the emotions she shared wi

• Like I said, Nick will solve all your problems for a price. But for friends? He'll do it for free!

Ok I get it now :)

Carla has learned a few spells and tricks from her summer she spent at the Business Office. (No one knew she was a bitch at this time) Anyon

• edited April 2015

Another one of my little speeches regarding the thread so I'll make this quick for you guys.

Either tomorrow or on Friday, I will be announcing ways we could potentially change this discussion for the better in the near-possible future. However, it would be up to all (or some) of you to make it happen. So expect that sometime in the next couple days. Also keep in mind what I will post has been in my thoughts for a while now, and wouldn't be appropriate to explain on April Fools (in my opinion).

Thank you for reading this short notice, storytellers 'o mine!

• I'm intrigued as to what your idea is, especially as it depends on popular vote :)

Another one of my little speeches regarding the thread so I'll make this quick for you guys. Either tomorrow or on Friday, I will be anno

• edited April 2015

I second being intrigued about this. Now it's time to wait and Aigis stare until I know what it is. (Joking of course) XD

Another one of my little speeches regarding the thread so I'll make this quick for you guys. Either tomorrow or on Friday, I will be anno

• Hm. Wonder what is could be....

it would be up to all (or some) of you to make it happen.

AND....

what I will post has been in my thoughts for a while now, and wouldn't be appropriate to explain on April Fools

Like the others, I wonder what it could be but I'll wait and see the big announcement. :)

• Ahh! So awersome :) I love Fayde, lol. Can't wait to have the times to make her! (Hey, maybe I'll do that TODAY...)

• ^-^ sounds good! I have a few ideas myself, so hopefully we'll be able to share those tomorrow or Friday <3

• Man, I'm nervous about these ideas for some reason :/

Yours and Dragons combined! :P

EMMYPESS posted: »

^-^ sounds good! I have a few ideas myself, so hopefully we'll be able to share those tomorrow or Friday

• I - she'll be looking forward to that. :)

Ahh! So awersome I love Fayde, lol. Can't wait to have the times to make her! (Hey, maybe I'll do that TODAY...)

• edited April 2015

Really? I'm interested to see what you have to say now. But save it for when I do actually post it. :P

Anyway, you and anyone else are welcome to pitch in your suggestions. I'm just surprised you got some ideas down since you said you've been super busy lately.

^-^ sounds good! I have a few ideas myself, so hopefully we'll be able to share those tomorrow or Friday

• Lol XD It's nothing mega, it's just something I've actually talked fairly briefly about to LupineNoir.

Man, I'm nervous about these ideas for some reason Yours and Dragons combined! :P

• I can't take ALL the credit for the idea, it was something LupineNoir and I discussed very briefly in a PM. I shall wait for that post :)

Really? I'm interested to see what you have to say now. But save it for when I do actually post it. :P Anyway, you and anyone else are we

• If not tonight, than definitely tomorrow :) I also have to do a few other sims for people, so she won't be alone ^-^ I might also get more in-game pics of everyone I've done so far, so you all can see what's going on in their virtual lives XD

I - she'll be looking forward to that.

• Ahh Lupine, a man more British than myself :P

Well I look forward to whatever your idea is nonetheless :)

Lol XD It's nothing mega, it's just something I've actually talked fairly briefly about to LupineNoir.

• it was something LupineNoir and I discussed very briefly in a PM

Alt text

All jokes aside, I can't wait to see all the creativity happen! :D Hopefully we get the news tomorrow!

I can't take ALL the credit for the idea, it was something LupineNoir and I discussed very briefly in a PM. I shall wait for that post

Sign in to comment in this discussion.