Am I the only one who thinks that Gywn is attractive?

Anyone else thinking that Gywn is really attractive? When Rodrik meets her, she was dressed in some leather clothing and carrying a knife. Her attitude and her appearance really makes her attractive. I can see why Asher want her. :)

Comments

• Dat Laura Bailey tho

even if the accent is a little off

still

• She's alright...but no Elaena Glenmore.

• HiroVoidHiroVoid Moderator

Yeah. I can definitely see why she would be Asher's type from this episode.

• Yeah. It's just that her accent is terrible.

• She is pretty attractive in that dress. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I tried to remember the outfit and how she looked in that scene you're talking about and then I realized that I didn't look much at her at all. Because I just couldn't take my eyes off of Roderick LOL... Too much eye candy in Telltale's GOT. :D

• Rodrik is pretty damn smooth and handsome even with his scars. :)

VicMasina posted: »

I tried to remember the outfit and how she looked in that scene you're talking about and then I realized that I didn't look much at her at all. Because I just couldn't take my eyes off of Roderick LOL... Too much eye candy in Telltale's GOT.

• She actually looks closer to Talia than Mira does.

• No you're not, she's pretty damn attractive ;) I wonder how, considering her father and brother are ugly as f*ck.

• Everybody thinks Gwyn is attractive.

• Other than Talia shes my favourite female.

Sera is alrigtht I guess as a character for third place

• :o Sera is awesome! but I understand why most people don't like her.

Other than Talia shes my favourite female. Sera is alrigtht I guess as a character for third place

• She reminds me a bit of Lagertha in Vikings.

• She's ok, but she's not nearly as attractive as Gryff.

Alt text

He is beautiful.

• Looks at Lord Whitehill, then looks at Gwyn. The Whitehills are a puzzling family indeed. Must be something in the ironwood.

• She looks about the same as the other characters, so still very attractive.

• Especially with his scars

Rodrik is pretty damn smooth and handsome even with his scars.

• edited March 2015

All of them females in the game are attractive tbh, though Sera isn't on the others' level, but she is too. Though Talia is my favorite

• Gwyn like a Plastic Disney Princess

• She's gorgeous and I intend to marry her to Asher when we finally behead House Whitehill from its men. That way House Forrester will reign legitimately over Whitehill lands through Asher and Gwyn's children, that I'll make sure will be raised as good Forresters.

She'll provide good-looking heirs indeed to the future cadet branch of House Forrester.

• I swear, a thread gets started asking the community if person x is attractive for each character in every game since the Walking Dead.

• I missed the one about Doc Emmett Brown from Back to the Future the Game.

Alsoj ust found out Telltale did a Minecraft Story mode game. How are the attractiveness threads doing on this game's forum ?

Hbh128 posted: »

I swear, a thread gets started asking the community if person x is attractive for each character in every game since the Walking Dead.

• I think she is a lot hotter then Gywn:

Alt text

• Kind of in that animated oil painting kind of way :P

• The Minecraft game hasn't come out yet, it will later this year though.

I missed the one about Doc Emmett Brown from Back to the Future the Game. Alsoj ust found out Telltale did a Minecraft Story mode game. How are the attractiveness threads doing on this game's forum ?

• I honestly think she's the most attractive one in the game, even more so than Elaena.

• edited April 2015

"hotter" is the word, because Gwyn is typically what one would call a "cold beauty", with her pale skin, blue eyes and nordic feel about her.

They are both very attractive each in her own genre.

I think she is a lot hotter then Gywn:

Sign in to comment in this discussion.