Am I the only one who likes Gryff?

I found him to be a very interesting character, fascinating even. That doesn't mean I endorse the things he does, but I'd probably miss him if we get to kill him. I wish I could have Rodrik sit down with him and try to be friends, maybe even teach him how to be a proper lord and not just playing at one.

Comments

• Oh well I think lots of people (myself included) like him as a character. But I don't like what he is doing to House Forrester and I think he is a threat until Ironrath has the upper hand, so chances are I will kill him if it's the right time at the first chance we get.

• I love to hate him, but that's about it.

• He looks like legolas and Jack horner mixed together lol

• I love to hate the fat Whitehill lord, Luud or w/e his name was. I loved twisting the blade before kicking Britt off the wall. But Gryff is basically a child, he reminds me a lot of Theon Greyjoy before the Winterfell incident. Also he has a pretty cool, unique hairstyle, that looks like Delita.

http://www.unikgamer.com/characters/face/delita-heiral-559.jpg

I love to hate him, but that's about it.

• Now that you said it him playing the Lord of Ironrath really is pretty similar to Theon playing the Prince of Winterfell, in a way. Hadn't tought about that before :)

• I liked his final reaction, when Rodrik didnt listened to him ,and stand up.

• Hes a great character, but I still want him dead :)

• Gryff is an amazing character. What really hooked me was his dialogue and voice acting. The way his men are beginning to question him reminds me of Joffrey

• edited April 2015

More great the villain is, more great my vengance is gonna be! >:)

• Not me. He feels like a less powerful Joffery Clone.

• He's like Joffrey. I don't like him and made Rodrik submit him, because Gwyn asked him to and I think that would help the Forresters. Gryff has a complex and wants to be in charge. That will make him weak in the moment when the Forresters will take back Ironrath with force.

• edited April 2015

He just seems desperate to make his father proud, really. He tries too hard. Until he kills or severely maims a citizen, he's just noise to me. He doesn't seem cruel, or anything yet. A massive douche, perhaps.

If Rodrik keeps challenging his authority, there are some parts where he sounds like he's about to cry! Haha

• I don't see what's interesting about him. He seems pretty one-dimensional.

• Noise is right. It is why I love the 'Are we done here?' option after standing up the last time. Let him know how insignificant his threats and attacks are.

Pride posted: »

He just seems desperate to make his father proud, really. He tries too hard. Until he kills or severely maims a citizen, he's just noise to

• Exactly, I hated, hated, HATED submitting to him! I really wanted to punch him!

I didn't submit at first I, however when he threatened to hurt Talia or another family member, I decided that I had to avoid that happening. That and the fact that it was also part of my....cunning plan....

• edited April 2015

Yeah, even though he was put in charge, he sounds more desperate and less confident in his ability to control Ironrath. When he says "I'm in charge" it sounds like he is trying to convince himself as much as he is trying to convince everyone else. To me, this subtle layer of his character makes him less of an annoying villain than his father.

Pride posted: »

He just seems desperate to make his father proud, really. He tries too hard. Until he kills or severely maims a citizen, he's just noise to

• We need more time with him. Hell we need more time with all the Whitehills. Just to see if they are worth caring about in any way. Here's hoping that's what's going to happen in the next episode, since we are heading to their stronghold.

• edited April 2015

I'll put him in the Ramsay Snow School of Manners he will act properly after that.

• I like him in the sense that he's a great character but when I play as Rodrik I put myself in his shoes so I don't like him.

• "basically a child"

The bully kind then. And a bully kid who can wield a sword and order soldiers to kill.

Theon Greyjoy was nowhere as sadistic as him.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.