Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Furious viking intensifies.

Alt text

GrumpyDof posted: »

I'll just post that : http://furyth.deviantart.com/art/Rhys-X-Sasha-525216049?ga_submit_new=10%3A1428356282

• edited April 2015

Annnd

Kenny - 3

Jack - 2

EDIT:

Alt textAlt text

Nice.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

2 for Kenny, 1 for Jack right now. EDIT: I think I'll be writing a little something for the winner.

• edited April 2015

Alt text

Further proof that they are destined lovers.

She was at ease with dying if it meant she´d die at his side. Guys. This is so emotional.

Fiona would never let any harm come to her husband. She even wordlessly offered to do physical labour herself to protect his weak body from getting tired. She´s truly the best wife.

• Is that Sashas tit?

Alt text

I'll just post that : http://furyth.deviantart.com/art/Rhys-X-Sasha-525216049?ga_submit_new=10%3A1428356282

• Alt text

• +1 for Kenny

I won't actively sink your ship, Kiddos, but I don't think I can be the hero in this story. You need someone utterly obsessed with ships, and by the looks of it this Kenny guy fits the bill - I mean, look at that eyepatch - he's clearly some sort of pirate!

Kenny stroked his majestic beard as he looked at his new boat. "Man," he started, "I'm the boatmaster...but this is my finest work so far

• Fair enough.

If you´re not trying to sink it it´s because it´s a quality ship anyway. ;)

+1 for Kenny I won't actively sink your ship, Kiddos, but I don't think I can be the hero in this story. You need someone utterly obsesse

• If this doesn't confirm Rhyiona I. Don't know what does. It's clearly a sign

Annnd Kenny - 3 Jack - 2 EDIT: Nice.

• Alt text

"You know, being sexy is a crime."

Alt text

"Does it matter?"

Alt text

"Yeah, because you´re guilty."

Alt text

"!!!"

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Well don't like ships (or anything I consider involved with fanfiction), but I saw this and I thought you guys would enjoy it (I don't know if you've already seen it), credit to: http://erase--myself.tumblr.com/

Alt text

I should stop visiting this pace out of my morbid curiosity.

• Alt text

dojo32161 posted: »

Well don't like ships (or anything I consider involved with fanfiction), but I saw this and I thought you guys would enjoy it (I don't know

No thanks, I hate shipping (or anything to do with Fanfiction) just thought you guys would enjoy it.

• edited April 2015

I´m saving that gif. For future reference.

whistles innocently

Well don't like ships (or anything I consider involved with fanfiction), but I saw this and I thought you guys would enjoy it (I don't know

• You can't resist these cookies

Alt text

No thanks, I hate shipping (or anything to do with Fanfiction) just thought you guys would enjoy it.

• edited April 2015

Alt text

True story.

Alt text

You can't resist these cookies

• Come back to team Rhysha.

• Alt text

Alt text

Coincidence?! No.

DeityD posted: »

True story.

Alt text

You can't resist these cookies

I am not on anyone's side!

Come back to team Rhysha.

• Yeah, people on tumblr know what's up. xD

Coincidence?! No.

• know what's up. xD

But do they know this?!

Alt text

...I´m sorry.

Yeah, people on tumblr know what's up. xD

• Alt text

True story.

• 100/1

• Except for Rhyiona's side right?

I am not on anyone's side!

• It's kind of ironic that the Rysha shippers stalk this thread

• Because its impossible to resist the one and true ship, Rhyiona!

It's kind of ironic that the Rysha shippers stalk this thread

• Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

Because its impossible to resist the one and true ship, Rhyiona!

• Poor guys are on a raft and are jelly of our luxury yacht.

It's kind of ironic that the Rysha shippers stalk this thread

• Nothing to be sorry about. :D Cause we're all know what's up. And they know too.

Alt text

know what's up. xD But do they know this?! ...I´m sorry.

• Now that´s what I like to hear!

Alt text

Nothing to be sorry about. Cause we're all know what's up. And they know too.

• edited April 2015

Well, the Rhyshas had a decent sized ship, back when episode 1 was released, but then episode 2 was released, which confirmed which ship was the one true ship, our savior... Rhyiona. This is what happened to the S.S Rhysha:

Alt text

Set ablaze by the ones who saw the light of Rhyiona. And now, the survivors, who persist on shipping Rhysha, are stuck on a raft. Meanwhile, us members of the church of Rhyiona, are relaxing on a luxury cruise ship.

Alt text

Poor guys are on a raft and are jelly of our luxury yacht.

• We are the largest empire on this forum.

Poor guys are on a raft and are jelly of our luxury yacht.

• Just look at the size of this thread.

We are the largest empire on this forum.

• Alt text

May the Holy Rhyiona bless the souls of those who don´t believe... May this pure pairing make the non believers see the light and join us in order to save their souls from despair. May this ship bless us all. May the non believers join the ship of salvation.

Amen.

MichaelBP posted: »

Well, the Rhyshas had a decent sized ship, back when episode 1 was released, but then episode 2 was released, which confirmed which ship was

• Rhyiona is love Rhyiona is life

May the Holy Rhyiona bless the souls of those who don´t believe... May this pure pairing make the non believers see the light and join us in

• Alt text

MichaelBP posted: »

Well, the Rhyshas had a decent sized ship, back when episode 1 was released, but then episode 2 was released, which confirmed which ship was

• edited April 2015

Dude, don´t make fun of your own ship! I know it´s sad that it sank, but damn that´s cold.

R.I.P in pieces S.S. Rhysha.

• The Death of The S.S. Rhysha

Sign in to comment in this discussion.