Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I know that you secretly love us

• Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

May the Holy Rhyiona bless the souls of those who don´t believe... May this pure pairing make the non believers see the light and join us in

• Thank you for this wonderful contribution.

dojo32161 posted: »

Well don't like ships (or anything I consider involved with fanfiction), but I saw this and I thought you guys would enjoy it (I don't know

• Not sure if possible, but this thread just got... weirder.

May the Holy Rhyiona bless the souls of those who don´t believe... May this pure pairing make the non believers see the light and join us in

• .> implying this thread is weird to begin with

fallandir posted: »

Not sure if possible, but this thread just got... weirder.

• I think you mean glorious.

fallandir posted: »

Not sure if possible, but this thread just got... weirder.

• Amen <3

May those who've strayed from the path return with the Light of Rhyiona illuminating their way to redemption

• May your words be heard, wise loyal follower of our humble community.

Linsepins posted: »

Amen ♡ May those who've strayed from the path return with the Light of Rhyiona illuminating their way to redemption

• Insightful, thanks for your contribution.

• Is this some kind of bait for the Rhysha shippers? Wow thanks man I didn't know I had someone to do this for me ^_^

• Eh, I check this thread when I want to laugh. Should I leave?

It's kind of ironic that the Rysha shippers stalk this thread

• Naw, man, we're all having fun here.

Pipas posted: »

Eh, I check this thread when I want to laugh. Should I leave?

• We can remake Old Haven into Sanctuary. Rhysha shippers will no longer have to use guerilla warfare on the tyrannical Rhyiona enforcer.

Pipas posted: »

Eh, I check this thread when I want to laugh. Should I leave?

• edited April 2015

Dude, don't be so blinded by your love of your ship.

Your ship sank a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time ago.

Dude, don´t make fun of your own ship! I know it´s sad that it sank, but damn that´s cold. R.I.P in pieces S.S. Rhysha.

• Alt text

J-Master posted: »

Dude, don't be so blinded by your love of your ship. Your ship sank a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time ago.

• edited April 2015

No, Rhyiona is not only a ship, but a submarine, it will never sink

Dude, don't be so blinded by your love of your ship. Your ship sank a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time ago.

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited April 2015

Skip to 1:54 if you want to see what happens to your sub.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxO8_lOOra8

We are the Red October. We are hunted by Rhyiona Russians.

Poogers555 posted: »

• Oh wow I just realised something! Rhyiona means 'true love' in swedish and I don't know how I could've missed that, it was so obvious!!
    Well anyways now we have even more concrete proof of our ship. No need to thank me.

• ......Oh, where did these things come from?..... Wow, hundreds of them are awfully close to your sub.

Alt text

• Alt text

We brought Sonar

......Oh, where did these things come from?..... Wow, hundreds of them are awfully close to your sub.

• Alt text

Quiff posted: »

Oh wow I just realised something! Rhyiona means 'true love' in swedish and I don't know how I could've missed that, it was so obvious!! Well anyways now we have even more concrete proof of our ship. No need to thank me.

• Alt text

Too late...

We brought Sonar

• Alt text

Rhys looks exhausted after their little activity. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Rhys closes his eyes because he knows its true and he loves Rhysha.

You can't force Rhys to laugh.

• Rhys closes his eyes cause he's thinking of Fiona's booty and nothing else matters.

Believe it.

Rhys closes his eyes because he knows its true and he loves Rhysha. You can't force Rhys to laugh.

• He's thinking of Sasha's, by seeing the similarity of Fiona's to Sasha's, he appreciates Sasha's more and is clearly reviling in her more attractive curve.

Rhys closes his eyes cause he's thinking of Fiona's booty and nothing else matters. Believe it.

• He's definitely thinking of Fiona's. The picture used a red font. Fiona wears red. Rhys was thinking about Fiona confirmed. :^)

He's thinking of Sasha's, by seeing the similarity of Fiona's to Sasha's, he appreciates Sasha's more and is clearly reviling in her more attractive curve.

edited April 2015

Red plus blue equals purple.

You know what's purple? Grapes.

You know who's got tasty grapes?

Sasha. Do you know who likes grapes?

Rhys. Rhysha confirmed.

Alt text

He's definitely thinking of Fiona's. The picture used a red font. Fiona wears red. Rhys was thinking about Fiona confirmed. :^)

• (The Omid face gets me everytime :P)

Hold on. Grapes? Grapes has 6 leters. Do you know what else has 6 letters?

Yes. Hannah. Hannah Montana was in Disney Channel.

Disney. Walt Disney. Walt can be short for Walter.

Walter was a character in a Telltale game. Rhys is also a character in a Telltale game.

Walter has 6 letters. Rhys has 4. 6-4? Exactly. 2.

A word with two letters is NO.

Rhys does NOT like grapes confirmed.

Red plus blue equals purple. You know what's purple? Grapes. You know who's got tasty grapes? Sasha. Do you know who likes grapes? Rhys. Rhysha confirmed.

• NO and NOT have 2 and 3 letters respectively.

2 x 3 = 6

6 divided by Illuminati equals triangle.

Rhys/Sasha/Fiona is a love triangle.

RhyS/SaSha/Fiona have three S's.

Fiona and Rhys don't share any letters together.

R comes after S.

RS = Racist Stereotypes. Do you know who isn't a stereotype?

Finch. FInch/FIona two F's and two I's.

2 + 2 equals. 4. Jurassic Park: The Game had 4 Episodes.

There was a character named Yoder in that game.

Yoder was a mercenary. Do you know who isn't a mercenary?

That's right Bob. Bob was a medic in the Army.

Bob has 3 letters. Do you know what else has 3 letters?

That's right, Yes.

Rhysha confirmed.

But wait! RHY/SHA 3 letters each.

Therefore Illuminati confirmed.

(The Omid face gets me everytime :P) Hold on. Grapes? Grapes has 6 leters. Do you know what else has 6 letters? Yes. Hannah. Hannah Mo

• Love Triangle

Sooner or later its going to become a love decagon with all the characters

NO and NOT have 2 and 3 letters respectively. 2 x 3 = 6 6 divided by Illuminati equals triangle. Rhys/Sasha/Fiona is a love triangl

• Let's just keep it a triangle for now.

Who knows, maybe Rhys will become Handsome Rhys. His first wife dies and his girlfriend does too. And than a courtesan is in there too.

Or, as I've suggested, we just make Rhys have both ladies head over heels for him. I.e. he's in the middle of the bed and the two sisters are clawing at each other for his attention.

Love Triangle Sooner or later its going to become a love decagon with all the characters

• OBJECTION!

I already proved in another post that the Illuminati ships Rhyiona. Your post is invalidated, good sir. >:)

NO and NOT have 2 and 3 letters respectively. 2 x 3 = 6 6 divided by Illuminati equals triangle. Rhys/Sasha/Fiona is a love triangl

• Alt text

Let's just keep it a triangle for now. Who knows, maybe Rhys will become Handsome Rhys. His first wife dies and his girlfriend does too.

• Overruled son. Or should I say, overcooled.

Rhysha was already confirmed. It was a bonus.

Plus, Rhysha has the Stonecutters on our side:

Click here

OBJECTION! I already proved in another post that the Illuminati ships Rhyiona. Your post is invalidated, good sir.

• You´re a sheep that moved away from the flock...from the holy Shepherd Rhyiona...you followed a dark enticing path...

You´ll find your way back, child, and we will welcome you with open arms. :)

Overruled son. Or should I say, overcooled. Rhysha was already confirmed. It was a bonus. Plus, Rhysha has the Stonecutters on our side: Click here

• Oh, child, what have they done to you? It´s sad to see what the darkness can do to someone...your soul must be cleansed.

I'm no prodigal son. I am the Lost and the Damned. I am the one who knocks. I am the goddamn hero. I am the sword in the darknes

edited April 2015

I'm no prodigal son.

I am the Lost and the Damned.

I am the one who knocks.

I am the goddamn hero.

I am the sword in the darkness.

I am legend.

"I will carry out great vengeance on them and punish them in my wrath.And you will know my ship is Rhysha when I lay my vengeance on thee." The Bible of Rhysha, InGen 25:17

You´re a sheep that moved away from the flock...from the holy Shepherd Rhyiona...you followed a dark enticing path... You´ll find your way back, child, and we will welcome you with open arms.

• Alt text

Rhys looks exhausted after their little activity. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.