Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• ABigBadWolf posted: »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-m9uG50mSw

• Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7aDBgUUs3A

• This is it. This is the best gif I´ve ever seen. I´m gonna save it in a folder just for it and I´m gonna treasure it forever.

#PraisePoogs

• BUT WHO IS THE PRIEST?!!

ABigBadWolf posted: »

May the Holy Rhyiona bless the souls of those who don´t believe... May this pure pairing make the non believers see the light and join us in

• Oh come on! Don't be like that~ You know you LOVE THIS :)

dojo32161 posted: »

Well don't like ships (or anything I consider involved with fanfiction), but I saw this and I thought you guys would enjoy it (I don't know

• Just when I thought I may finally be getting over that gif, this happens and my love is rekindled.

Also, if I was a shipper...

IF

I'm pretty sure I'd be #TeamRhyiona solely because of Poogers contributions.

I mean, the Careless Whisper video, the Omid sock gif, the phenomenal "Rhys' Sock of Love" video (which was probably the closest I've ever come to shipping anything, ever), and now this gif?

I'm sorry Rhysha supporters, but you just don't have the same propaganda powerhouse in your midst!

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited April 2015

Don't worry they may have the numbers and dozens Upon dozens edited photos and mems but in the end they will see the light of Rhysha
    Illuminati approves
    our time will come.

We can remake Old Haven into Sanctuary. Rhysha shippers will no longer have to use guerilla warfare on the tyrannical Rhyiona enforcer.

• Yes, their little "activity".

Alt text

Rhys looks exhausted after their little activity. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Welcome abord !

Just when I thought I may finally be getting over that gif, this happens and my love is rekindled. Also, if I was a shipper... IF I

• We don't need propaganda Jack, we have the truth for those who see througt the veils of lies and deception Rhyiona is putting up.

Don't let those Bandits brainwash you Jack! Will you really go with such mainstream ship? Are you this kind of man?

Remeber Jack nothing is true, everything is permitted.

Just when I thought I may finally be getting over that gif, this happens and my love is rekindled. Also, if I was a shipper... IF I

• But of course! Kenny is the ship captain and Jack is the priest. It all makes sense now.

BUT WHO IS THE PRIEST?!!

• Alt text

• Alt text

• Soon...

Alt text

Leluch123 posted: »

Don't worry they may have the numbers and dozens Upon dozens edited photos and mems but in the end they will see the light of Rhysha Illuminati approves our time will come.

• Alt text

Valuable advice, Fiona, because Rhys has captured your heart.

• This is a quality thread, my friend.

• Alt text

nohuhhuh posted: »

So much shipping. I love it.

• So much shipping. I love it.

This is a quality thread, my friend.

• edited April 2015

I'm really glad I decided to look inside this thread. Holy crap, that was hilarious.

I love you, Jack, but Kenny will kick your ass on anything ship related! But I'll still root for Jack, since he's the underdog. :D

Kenny stroked his majestic beard as he looked at his new boat. "Man," he started, "I'm the boatmaster...but this is my finest work so far

• We´ve decided Kenny can be ship captain while Jack is the priest of our Holy Church. Jack´s not gojng down that easily!

Deadpoolian posted: »

... I'm really glad I decided to look inside this thread. Holy crap, that was hilarious. I love you, Jack, but Kenny will kick your ass on anything ship related! But I'll still root for Jack, since he's the underdog.

• Handsome Jack as a Priest ( This will be wonderful)

May the Holy Rhyiona bless the souls of those who don´t believe... May this pure pairing make the non believers see the light and join us in

• I'd rather Rhys with Sasha.

• Alt text

naik posted: »

I'd rather Rhys with Sasha.

• Flee from this place brethren. The Rhyiona shippers shall attempt to brain wash you, fight on for victory.

• Alt text

• You´ll see. :)

SzymeG posted: »

Handsome Jack as a Priest ( This will be wonderful)

• Alt text

• Behold our ship captain´s surprise.

Alt text

Priest Handsome Jack...coming soon.

• edited April 2015

OH MY GOD ITS AMAZING

YO

WHAT IF WE GET A POOP DECK

AND WE MAKE THE FILTHY RHYSHA SHIPPERS SKRUB IT DOWN?

LMAO

Behold our ship captain´s surprise. Priest Handsome Jack...coming soon.

• Alt text

• You´re giving me ideas...

Green613 posted: »

OH MY GOD ITS AMAZING YO WHAT IF WE GET A POOP DECK AND WE MAKE THE FILTHY RHYSHA SHIPPERS SKRUB IT DOWN? LMAO

• This....This...This...I LOVE IT!!!! :D

• I'm useless and I get to be with poogs, bloop and a bigbadwolf?

Alt text

Alt text

• You´re not useless. Rise, my friend, to your rightful place!

I'm useless and I get to be with poogs, bloop and a bigbadwolf?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.