Which TWAU character do you look like? (Pics if you have them) [TWAU Edition]

I guess The Walking Dead has one,... well, why not this one?

Comments

• Based on his cunning, vocal articulation, genius and what I assume is a bespoke suit......the Crooked Man.

• Out of all the time I spent on this section of the forum, I'm surprised this topic wasn't created sooner. XD

• I also have a crooked nose. and a very distinctive accent that betrays my land (australia)

To the americans whom say "put a shrimp on the barbie", thats like saying achtung in germany. WE DO NOT SAY THAT!!

Based on his cunning, vocal articulation, genius and what I assume is a bespoke suit......the Crooked Man.

• I know right? XD

Out of all the time I spent on this section of the forum, I'm surprised this topic wasn't created sooner. XD

• edited April 2015

Since no one has posted pictures yet, I'll probably post a pic of myself later this week, so the rest of the TWAU forum can see what DragonButter looks like.

Alt text

I know right? XD

• Good luck with the potential stalkers.

Since no one has posted pictures yet, I'll probably post a pic of myself later this week, so the rest of the TWAU forum can see what DragonButter looks like.

• Dragon covered in butter? :p

• edited April 2015

There were plenty of others who posted pictures of themselves in similar discussions like these, so I'm not too worried about it.

Good luck with the potential stalkers.

• edited April 2015

More like butter made by dragons. XP

Dragon covered in butter?

• edited April 2015

still......

Alt text

"Watch your back..." XD

There were plenty of others who posted pictures of themselves in similar discussions like these, so I'm not too worried about it.

• Alt text

still...... Alt text "Watch your back..." XD

• Alt text
    Alt text

Gren because we both have those bodacious bootys. XD

• Georgie Porgie.

• That's hot....:)

TheFurryOne posted: »

Georgie Porgie.

• I have facial hair and body hair like Bigby Wolf.

• edited April 2015

If I were to shave my head, shave my mustache, have the tear and dollar sign tattooed on my cheeks, all while wearing a bowler hat in the process - you guys would probably be seeing another Georgie Porgie right about now. Perhaps even another Prince Charming if I shave my mustache.

Which Fable(s) do you guys think I mostly resemble? :)

Alt text

P.S. - I was thinking on smiling in this one, but I decided not to. Let me know if you guys want to see me smile and I'll highly consider it, lol.

• edited April 2015

I reckon you look like the Crooked Man without all the warped facial features.

Excellent moustache.

"PRAISE THE MIGHTY MOUSTACHE" XD.

If I were to shave my head, shave my mustache, have the tear and dollar sign tattooed on my cheeks, all while wearing a bowler hat in the pr

• Oh, and keep an eye out for stalkers........

If I were to shave my head, shave my mustache, have the tear and dollar sign tattooed on my cheeks, all while wearing a bowler hat in the pr

• edited April 2015

You look like several fables. Facial comp you answered yourself, Georgie Porgie. Hair and mustache shape matches the hair and mustache shape of King Cole.

• I agree on the moustache angle but not the hair.

LukaszB posted: »

You look like several fables. Facial comp you answered yourself, Georgie Porgie. Hair and mustache shape matches the hair and mustache shape of King Cole.

• Hairstyle is a 90ish percent match to King Cole's hairstyle. The sides are a 100% match, while the top only the middle does not match.

I agree on the moustache angle but not the hair.

• edited April 2015

I usually look like flycatcher because I always wear a beanie, I have a goatee, and usually my hair is down to my eyes Not now since I got it cut but I'm not a red head...If I dyed my hair I think I could probably cosplay as him.

• Touche.

Hairstyle is a 90ish percent match to King Cole's hairstyle. The sides are a 100% match, while the top only the middle does not match.

• edited April 2015

jack

Alt text

Alt text

and maybe a bit bigby

Alt text

Alt text

• edited April 2015

I never would've thought myself having the facial features of Cole. Seems legit.

Alt text

Huh, I guess if I really grow out my mustache to be like that, it might be a possibility someday!

• you would need to gain a gargantuan amount of weight.

I never would've thought myself having the facial features of Cole. Seems legit. Huh, I guess if I really grow out my mustache to be like that, it might be a possibility someday!

• Thankfully, I don't plan on becoming the next Colonel Sanders anytime soon.

you would need to gain a gargantuan amount of weight.

• Grimble! I see Grimble when I look at this picture; give you the security guard outfit and BAM! :D

• You're right! Geez, it's like I'm looking at myself right now!

Alt text

pudding_pie posted: »

Grimble! I see Grimble when I look at this picture; give you the security guard outfit and BAM!

• LMAO! I see it now! And didn't you say you used to fall asleep in the chair like he did? XD

You're right! Geez, it's like I'm looking at myself right now!

• My english is horrible!
    George and Grimble... Grimble is a little bit athletic on the game

• edited April 2015

Why yes, yes I have. I'm not ashamed to admit it! XD In fact, it's the same chair I took the selfie in. Crazy, huh?

pudding_pie posted: »

LMAO! I see it now! And didn't you say you used to fall asleep in the chair like he did? XD

• Without a doubt you look like both, though a bit more like Jack.

jack and maybe a bit bigby

• edited May 2015

It's official. I am Flycatcher;

Alt text

Alt text

• The closest I think I resemble would be the Crooked Man XD.

Alt text

• edited May 2015

Whoa dude, that is quite a resemblance! XD

The closest I think I resemble would be the Crooked Man XD.

• Thank Frontonasal Dysplasia for that! :D

HazzatheMan posted: »

Whoa dude, that is quite a resemblance! XD

• I'm sorry dude, I was in shock at first... I meant no offence :(

Thank Frontonasal Dysplasia for that!

• edited May 2015

Absolutely none taken at all. You are perfectly fine. As I have said in the past, I am not easily offended. It actually serves me rather well, in fact. My great height combined with this prevents (most) would be bullies from bothering me (but it does scare off most girls as well T-T)

Did I disappoint the stereotype that all Australians are tanned supermodels? (I am joking on that last bit. you do not have to answer that.)

HazzatheMan posted: »

I'm sorry dude, I was in shock at first... I meant no offence

• I will admit that you do look intimidating, but not all girls are pro-looks, some may love you for being different, others for your personality :)

Absolutely none taken at all. You are perfectly fine. As I have said in the past, I am not easily offended. It actually serves me rather wel

Sign in to comment in this discussion.