Is Finn possibly gay?

Comments

• I am laughing too hard while reading this entire thread now.

• edited March 2015

can't post youtube videos anymore?
    lame

• edited March 2015

Slip it between my crack
    Slowly, like a sabrecat tears a deer

• Dean's one tear, gets me every time.

• That, or he's just sensitive.

• If he were and liked your character what would you guys do? O.o How would you play it?

• edited April 2015

Well, he isn't really the most handsome or likeable fellow... But I'd go for it. ;) I mean, it's GoT. And what's GoT without sex scenes? The answer is fucking awesome, BUT a little less awesome than it could be. Also, a little bit of gay never hurts. :P

sunfell posted: »

If he were and liked your character what would you guys do? O.o How would you play it?

• I'd fuck him.

If he were and liked your character what would you guys do? O.o How would you play it?

• ?

That, or he's just sensitive.

• edited April 2015

It is mostly at the forefront of my mind as I am guessing somewhere down the line (likely in the next episode) you will have to choose between Finn and Cotter in a life or death situation outside of the wall. It is pretty obvious Garad will be leaving the wall and Cotter will be going with him as well as Finn. But why would Finn go with you?

If you made up with him during episode three, no problem. But if you had not, what motivation would he have for going with you? He says he is afraid of outside of the wall and seems to want to stay with the brothers. He might go with you so he can escape back to his home but that would be pretty hard to do from the other side of the wall. I'm curious to see his motivations for joining Garad and leaving the Nights Watch. That is why him harbouring some feelings for Garad makes sense to me - unless his motivations are revealed in the next ep.

• Finn seemed sensitive if you work things out with him.

Flog61 posted: »

?

• That has nothing to do with him possibly being gay though...

Finn seemed sensitive if you work things out with him.

• Wait, are you sexually objectifying him, now?

I'd fuck him.

• Did i say that? I didn't mean to make it sound like that. I apologize.

That has nothing to do with him possibly being gay though...

• Oh, okay. :)

Did i say that? I didn't mean to make it sound like that. I apologize.

• What makes you think Finn will escape with Gared ?

I could see something like Gared&Cotter escape alone no matter your decisions, the Night's Watch pursue them fearing that they give information to Mance, Finn is in the hunting team. They somewhat find themselves isolated and then your choices towards Finn makes it so that he either helps you or try to kill you for desertion. That'd be a way to solve the thing if you were in conflict with Finn the whole time.

But then again I don't believe he has feelings for Gared, so I'm trying to imagine a scenario based on this.
    Who knows.

It sure would be bold of Telltale to go the "Finn has feelings for Gared" route though.

• Oh god please no!

Rock114 posted: »

Ginn? Fared? I ship it.

• ...I wonder what the TT writers think when they see this kind of thing...no wonder they don't listen to us XD

fallandir posted: »

sure thing bro

• Please don't XD

JazzyTheMan posted: »

What? I haven't gotten to the part where Jon saves Gared from a giant and he finds his true feelings while Jon is tending to his wounds... s

• I'm writing the fan-fiction in my head right now.

• Came here just out of interest, see what logical discussions people were having...

Alt text

• What makes you think Finn will escape with Gared

I mostly think he will go to so telltale can have that mighty choice system between Finn and Cotter. Also Cotter saying Finn would not last long if a real wildling got his hands on him - feels too foreshadowy. Also Frostfinger saying look to the brother beside you, he might save your life somebday and Garad looks at Finn.

I like the idea of Finn joining a hunting party though, maybe he comes with the group that way?

• It's gonna get posted here isn't it?

hayd24 posted: »

I'm writing the fan-fiction in my head right now.

• edited April 2015

we all know that Gared is a power bottom.

• I only think you will have Finn and cotter purely so you have to choose between them. Though it would be nice to be able to have secret 3rd option of saving them both.

Byakuren posted: »

What makes you think Finn will escape with Gared ? I could see something like Gared&Cotter escape alone no matter your decisions, the

• edited April 2015

No, because I like his personality and characterisation.

Saying you want to have sex with someone isn't objectification.

Hence why I'd fuck him and not Jack Horner. :)

Continue with the MRA stuff though, its hilarious.

Lingvort posted: »

Wait, are you sexually objectifying him, now?

• edited April 2015

I've never really thought about this with the nights watch, I mean I know they're medieval and all and wouldnt even think about it but they swear an oath of no wives and kids not sex

And when you consider the results of purely men in a space together 24 hours a day for a long period (prison) then its almost bizarre it hasnt happened, I'm guessing its just the westeroes approach to it

However to answer the question no I doubt finns gay, though I'm sure there will be now fanfics about him, Cotter, Gared, Jon heck even Frost now that you've said it

• Who isn't?

we all know that Gared is a power bottom.

• Took you 6 days to write that?

No, because I like his personality and characterisation.

Yeah, of course. How could I ever think otherwise?

Continue with the MRA stuff though, its hilarious.

Heh, I didn't even start being nor ever was an MRA. If you can't take any opposing viewpoint though, that's not my problem, but yours.

No, because I like his personality and characterisation. Saying you want to have sex with someone isn't objectification. Hence why I'd fuck him and not Jack Horner. Continue with the MRA stuff though, its hilarious.

• Sorry? Alt text I didn't quite get your question.

Who isn't?

• The wall...the world of reluctant yet inevitable homosexuality.
    I really need to stop.

• It's rhetorical, Megami.

Sorry? I didn't quite get your question.

• I'm suprised it never came up either. Surely some who join the Nights Watch must be into men.

I've never really thought about this with the nights watch, I mean I know they're medieval and all and wouldnt even think about it but they

• I'm not much of a poet... I feel like we need a thread full of erotic fan-fiction. Would be pretty damn hilarious.

It's gonna get posted here isn't it?

• Did he climb your wall? Maintain his post? Lift your barrels? Break your vows? Duel your sword?

The wall...the world of reluctant yet inevitable homosexuality. I really need to stop.

• I can smell the fanfictions coming in soon.

• Megan no

I can smell the fanfictions coming in soon.

• Megan YES

dfh15 posted: »

Megan no

Sign in to comment in this discussion.