Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

@CrazedRabbit

• edited April 2015

remember, even if i'm not saying anything here, i'm still stalking this thread and i will always ship rhyiona,
    jesus, i just realized that rhyiona is the best thing that happend in our lifes

• Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

xfuriouss posted: »

remember, even if i'm not saying anything here, i'm still stalking this thread and i will always ship rhyiona, jesus, i just realized that rhyiona is the best thing that happend in our lifes

• My friend, you forgot this one. :)

Alt text

• Thanks! :)

Done!

• edited April 2015

Alt text

You really know how to please us.

• That's the picture Rhys has in his wallet to look at when he misses her. <3

My friend, you forgot this one.

• edited April 2015

You're welcome, enjoy your stay!

Thanks!

• Just like Rhys knows how to please Fiona. ;)

Quiff posted: »

You really know how to please us.

• Perhaps we should find a picture of Rhys for Fiona's wallet as well? :)

That's the picture Rhys has in his wallet to look at when he misses her.

• All of this in just a couple of weeks!

I'm also very proud. :')

Quiff posted: »

Look how far and big we've become. I'm so proud of us, so proud.

• Any suggestions? Fiona is a lady of fancy taste!

Perhaps we should find a picture of Rhys for Fiona's wallet as well?

• edited April 2015

Alt text

Look how far and big we've become. I'm so proud of us, so proud.

Updating for @evangeliya and @littlemelissa.

• I will look if I can. Otherwise we just have to wait and see until the best picture arrives. :)

Any suggestions? Fiona is a lady of fancy taste!

• I'd look for one but I'm on a tablet and it's kinda hard.

If you can't find one I'll try to in a bit. :)

I will look if I can. Otherwise we just have to wait and see until the best picture arrives.

• Holy shit, It would be really funny if Rhys had a Skag skin Wallet

That's the picture Rhys has in his wallet to look at when he misses her.

• If? Might as well be canon.

Poogers555 posted: »

Holy shit, It would be really funny if Rhys had a Skag skin Wallet

• edited April 2015

There are no words...

...except HOLY RHYIONA!

@CrazedRabbit

• Alt text

Fiona blogging, take 12.

• Amen!

There are no words... ...except HOLY RHYIONA!

• Alt text

Just like Rhys knows how to please Fiona.

• Fiona didn't know how to deal with this.

She didn't know how she ended up in this situation but here she was, holding his hand and wondering what the hell '50 shades of Rhyiona' was.

Truth be told, she wasn't feeling awkward, not quite; they'd been together for a while now and she'd be lying if she said she wasn't happy. It just wasn't usual for them to go out much. Both of them were relatively busy people (for different reasons, same objectives) and their time together was usually set to be intimate. 

So she was naturally surprised when, out of the blue, he'd asked her on a date after so long. They'd never needed it. It still didn't stop her from saying yes.

She didn't know why exactly she was feeling so nervous all of a sudden but the lack of people wanting to watch this same movie certainly didn't help. She stole a glance at Rhys' face and was somewhat relieved to find he looked just as uneasy as she did.

"Hey..." she tried, her grip on him tightened ever so slightly, "don't you find it weird that we're the only ones watching this movie?"

"Uh, huh?" Rhys jumped a little bit, actually sounding more nervous than she did, "Oh! Oh, hahaha, yeah, maybe this movie isn't that good, huh? We'll...we'll have to find out for ourselves, huh?"

His happy-go-lucky forced tone didn't fool her and she suddenly had a feeling that he was hiding something from her.She decided against asking and played along. If this was a bad prank, he'd just never hear the end of it.

Eventually, they walked in, the room eerily empty, and Rhys sat down with her on the first row.

"Hey, our seats are way up."

"Who cares?" he nervously waved it off, "There's nobody else here."

She shrugged. It wasn't as if he was wrong.

She sat down next to him and, swiftly, his hand was on hers again and she noted how hard he was griping her fingers. She stole a side glance and his face hadn't changed much; still the same nervous expression that he was crying to mask. She was about to question him when a flash caught by the side of her eye indicated her that the movie was about to star.

Suddenly, all she saw on the screen were pictures of them. Dozens, dozens she never realised were even taken and she bit her lip suddenly feeling his eyes on her.

"What...what is this, Rhys?"

He tried a weak smile, his nervousness looking like it waa getting more intense by the moment and in the middle of her confusion and happiness she was worried he was going to have a heart attack.

Suddenly, he grabbed both her hands and pulled her up with him trying to maintain eye contact and failing miserably.

"I..."

"Spit it out, what's this for?"

She didn't mean for her words to sound too enthusiastic but she couldn't take them back.

He dropped on one knee and she knew what was coming but when he mumbled a hurried "marry me" she still felt a little weak in the knees and only managed a quick little nod in the middle of her daze suddenly understading the whole picture.

Years later, then married, and they haven't gone to the movies again even once.

She supposes it's a good thing.

-

For @Poogers555.

They went to the movies, they just didn't watch any movie. ;)

• <3

Fiona didn't know how to deal with this. She didn't know how she ended up in this situation but here she was, holding his hand and wonder

• edited April 2015

Crazy to see how we went from this, to this eh? Rhyiona is growing so fast. ;]

Alt text

Alt text

Updating for @evangeliya and @littlemelissa.

• We're doing something right. ;)

Green613 posted: »

Crazy to see how we went from this, to this eh? Rhyiona is growing so fast. ;]

• Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Another small update. :)

• I was playing Game Dev Tycoon, and I made this game. What do you guys think?

Alt text

• Rhyiona 2? Where´s the first one? :(

Gary-Oak posted: »

I was playing Game Dev Tycoon, and I made this game. What do you guys think?

• Alt text

An impenetrable fortress.

@MichaelBP

• inb4 the rhysha shippers do the same thing, lel

An impenetrable fortress. @MichaelBP

• pls

Green613 posted: »

inb4 the rhysha shippers do the same thing, lel

Sign in to comment in this discussion.