Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Nah, I just said that you guys have better propaganda material - The Rhysha's have really stepped up their game in that regard, though!

I'm just not a shippy person - it's nothing against the characters and it's definitely not against any of you guys. I just genuinely don't have a preference between the two sisters concerning their suitability as potential partners for Rhys.

In saying that, though, I'm all for Rhack (but purely for the lols!)

Poogers555 posted: »

But Jack, didn't you already say you were Team Rhyiona?

• Alt text

What´s in their photo album.

• AntiRhysa #AntiRhyona #AntiCluke #RemoveThemAll #AndKillTHEM

It is only inevitable for all of you to pick a side.

• Despite not being a shipper I have gotten a lot of enjoyment out of these threads - I'm probably one of the biggest sources of upvotes on both this and the Rhysha one because I hit thumbs up every time something makes me smile/laugh (or even cringe) - which is pretty much constantly.

So far it's all in good fun (which is all that matters), and while I can't pick a side, I will no doubt still be around to laugh with (and at) you, and to sling the odd insult/encourage shipping wars, all the while looking like this:

Alt text

Don't ever change, Kiddos!

ABigBadWolf posted: »

It´s funny how people who don´t ship still cannot resist clicking these threads. They´re just that entertaining, don´t lie. :P

• That´s something really sweet coming from Handsome Jack. :P

(?) ABigBadWolf will remember that.

Despite not being a shipper I have gotten a lot of enjoyment out of these threads - I'm probably one of the biggest sources of upvotes on bo

• Yeah, I can't guarantee that I won't stab you all in the back tomorrow...

That´s something really sweet coming from Handsome Jack. :P (?) ABigBadWolf will remember that.

• edited April 2015

To be fair, I don't think fallandir never wanted to join any ship. The "I think I'm about to join you, my friend." was a reply to dojo's tombstone which for some reason didn't show up for some users (including me).

And I see it's not showing up for me even now, so you guys should stop using that website. :P

Leluch123 posted: »

No wonder he said that under our combined assults he got scared away from this Never to be seen again!

• (?) ABigBadWolf will REALLY remember that.

Yeah, I can't guarantee that I won't stab you all in the back tomorrow...

• Alt text Special for him.

??? Sorry, friend, I don´t think I understand. The person in the picture is @wwrstvo0, they are just using the same avatar as you are. They don´t have to edit their profile, a lot of people use the same avatars.

• That´s not up for me to decide, though. If he wants to change his avatar, I´ll change it in the picture but I can´t do anything about it for now.

Special for him.

• Alt text Btw,you can edit it more.

• Alt text

Watchu lookin at, there, Rhys? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Alt text

• While I am also a Rhyiona shipper, I am mostly around this thread for fun and for some heartwarming laughs. Makes the wait all the more easier. :)

Despite not being a shipper I have gotten a lot of enjoyment out of these threads - I'm probably one of the biggest sources of upvotes on bo

• That´s extremely mean but it made me laugh.

• Alt text

That´s extremely mean but it made me laugh.

• Rhys is just a perv. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Alt text

• Alt text

My sources told me this is actually the intro for the DLC episode.

• Rhys can´t even hide it anymore. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Rhys and Fiona get married by Handsome Jack in the Rhyiona church CONFIRMED.

MichaelBP posted: »

My sources told me this is actually the intro for the DLC episode.

• I'm not entirely sure why I keep checking this thread, but it never fails to entertain me (in the best way possible) :) From me to you:

Alt text

• He sure can't. He'll probably make up an excuse, on how he was just examining her "clothes". Yes Rhys, that was what you were examining.

Rhys can´t even hide it anymore. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Alt text

Snoogle posted: »

I'm not entirely sure why I keep checking this thread, but it never fails to entertain me (in the best way possible) From me to you:

• Those peasants will look up at us, one day, and beg for us to save them, and we shall whisper "No".

Lookin down at the peasants. :P

• We are forgiving but this has gone too far for too long...

Those peasants will look up at us, one day, and beg for us to save them, and we shall whisper "No".

• "You had dirt on your shirt!"

"Yeah, suuuuuuuuuure."

"Y-you totally did!"

He sure can't. He'll probably make up an excuse, on how he was just examining her "clothes". Yes Rhys, that was what you were examining.

• Hmm hmm. The episode will br released next year. Rhys and Fiona's wedding is the intro, then we play as Jack and we get to babysit Gortys, Loader Bot and Rhyiona's first human child, while the rest of the episode is RHys taking Fiona to a hospital, because they're expecting their second child.

Rhys and Fiona get married by Handsome Jack in the Rhyiona church CONFIRMED.

• Alt text

Alt text

AntiRhysa #AntiRhyona #AntiCluke #RemoveThemAll #AndKillTHEM

• YES.

ALL MY YES.

I would pay all my money to play this. All of it.

Hmm hmm. The episode will br released next year. Rhys and Fiona's wedding is the intro, then we play as Jack and we get to babysit Gortys, L

• They had their chance to convert, but now it's too late.

We are forgiving but this has gone too far for too long...

• Indeed...let us pray for their poor souls. They don´t know what they´re doing. :(

They had their chance to convert, but now it's too late.

• I think we all would give all of our money to Telltale for this episode. If they're smart, they'll actually do it.

YES. ALL MY YES. I would pay all my money to play this. All of it.

• He was just being a gentleman!

Yeah sure she did. Poor little ol' Rhys just couldn't help noticing.

• Yeah sure she did. Poor little ol' Rhys just couldn't help noticing.

"You had dirt on your shirt!" "Yeah, suuuuuuuuuure." "Y-you totally did!"

• Are you reading this, Telltale? We all know you check this thread out. Everyone checks this thread out.

Do it for us

I think we all would give all of our money to Telltale for this episode. If they're smart, they'll actually do it.

• They're incuring the wrath of Rhyiona. One day, the holy trinity, the angels and even the saints, shall descend from the Heavens and destroy all those who do not accept Rhyiona. Let us pray for their souls.

Indeed...let us pray for their poor souls. They don´t know what they´re doing.

• The doomsday for the non believers is coming.

Poor fools...

They're incuring the wrath of Rhyiona. One day, the holy trinity, the angels and even the saints, shall descend from the Heavens and destroy all those who do not accept Rhyiona. Let us pray for their souls.

• Alt text

"You know, I´d say you´re a 9 out of 10." "How do I get to 10?" "I´m the 1 you need." "!!!"

• Alt text

"You know, I´d say you´re a 9 out of 10."

Alt text

"How do I get to 10?"

Alt text

"I´m the 1 you need."

Alt text

"!!!"

Sign in to comment in this discussion.