Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Indeed, it was even predicted in ancient stone tablets.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

It´s just how it must be. Divine orders, everyone.

• edited April 2015

Even the dinosaurs shipped Rhyiona back then.

Before Rhyiona existed, it was already shipped.

MichaelBP posted: »

Indeed, it was even predicted in ancient stone tablets.

• Yeah, I'm 99.9% sure Fiona is the one who wears the pants, in their relationship.

He totally is. Fiona is his knight in shining armour. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Thank you, that really means a lot. <3

GrumpyDof posted: »

I think the main edge you have on us is ABigBadWolf. His fan fics are good (even if sometimes i cringe a little) and we don't have one for now, i can't write properly (and i don't want to).

• I think the main edge you have on us is ABigBadWolf. His fan fics are good (even if sometimes i cringe a little) and we don't have one for now, i can't write properly (and i don't want to).

• Fiona wears the pants, the skirt, whatever Rhys wants her to wear, she´ll be happy to do it. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yeah, I'm 99.9% sure Fiona is the one who wears the pants, in their relationship.

• The greatest creatures to ever exist are gone. Dinosaurs went extinct. But the small mammals they preyed on rose to power to become Earth's greatest species.

In the same way, Rhyiona will go extinct and Rhysha will inherit the earth.

Alt text

Even the dinosaurs shipped Rhyiona back then. Before Rhyiona existed, it was already shipped.

• The small Mammals shipped Vaughn and Sasha

The greatest creatures to ever exist are gone. Dinosaurs went extinct. But the small mammals they preyed on rose to power to become Earth's greatest species. In the same way, Rhyiona will go extinct and Rhysha will inherit the earth.

• So when Jurassic Park happens and we take over the world we win.

I can think of many ways to beat any responses.

Poogers555 posted: »

The small Mammals shipped Vaughn and Sasha

• Alt text

The greatest creatures to ever exist are gone. Dinosaurs went extinct. But the small mammals they preyed on rose to power to become Earth's greatest species. In the same way, Rhyiona will go extinct and Rhysha will inherit the earth.

• But then the Dinosaurs come back, who shipped Rhyiona

So when Jurassic Park happens and we take over the world we win. I can think of many ways to beat any responses.

• Alt text

I´ve got a billion saved pics, I´m sure you guys have noticed. :P

Any... last words...?

• "Actually that's three words, but Ill be sure to put "Ate Shit" on your tombstone. "

I´ve got a billion saved pics, I´m sure you guys have noticed. :P

• Alt text

"Actually that's three words, but Ill be sure to put "Ate Shit" on your tombstone. "

• Alt text

• And now...

It's time for...

Gortys' world!

Alt text

"Greetings, my old friends! What do you mean we haven't known each other for that long? Nonsense, we're at the very leat acquaintances!

But let us get onto business, I'm sure you are not here to hear me ramble so onwards! Today I have a rather funny memory to share with you, I must say. As you can see, father tries really hard to make me and my brother happy. Mother usually doesn't object unless it's something severely dangerous...well, this time father thought it would be funny to literally imitate a clown. He didn't dress up per se but he acted like one...let me tell you, though, brother is scared of clowns. A lot. Father forgot. Brother destroyed half the house in fear. Mother made father sleep with our pet Skag that night.

Yes, father gets to sleep outside his bed a lot. Maybe he'll learn his lesson some day! Anyway, I'm running short on time so all I can say for now is thank you for listening and I'll see you as soon as possible, my frien- er, acquaintances!"

• Divided we fall, United we stand!
    All Hail Rhysha!

Click here

• Not him. Her*

And, yes. I don't mind changing avatars if myself having the same avatar as you is a little infuriating, especially since you wish you stay out of any and all shipping-related topics.

Special for him.

• Underestimating our entire group would be a mistake you'll regret, ABigBadWolf is amazing and definitely part of my top tier Rhyiona members, but don't forget all the hard work we all put in to make this work (My creation of this thread and work to spread Rhyiona in the beginning of this whole thing, Poogs creation of glorious gifs and videos, and so many others contributing factors). At the end of the day, Rhyiona is what it is today because of the work we all put in (not to undermine ABigBadWolf's glorious work and superb effort, but you get what I mean ^-^).

I think the main edge you have on us is ABigBadWolf. His fan fics are good (even if sometimes i cringe a little) and we don't have one for now, i can't write properly (and i don't want to).

• OH OKAY, I SEE HOW IT IS. WHO DO YOU THNK MADE THESE IDEAS IN THE FIRST PLACE HUH?

Green613 posted: »

Underestimating our entire group would be a mistake you'll regret, ABigBadWolf is amazing and definitely part of my top tier Rhyiona members

• If you decide to change it, let me know and I'll update the pictures when I can.

wwrstvo0 posted: »

Not him. Her* And, yes. I don't mind changing avatars if myself having the same avatar as you is a little infuriating, especially since you wish you stay out of any and all shipping-related topics.

• Went ahead and did it.

If you decide to change it, let me know and I'll update the pictures when I can.

• Alright, I can't update at the moment but I promise I'll tag you when it's done. :)

wwrstvo0 posted: »

Went ahead and did it.

• BRUH DID YOU EVEN GET THE MORAL OF THE STORY

I PUT EFFORT INTO THAT POST

bloop posted: »

OH OKAY, I SEE HOW IT IS. WHO DO YOU THNK MADE THESE IDEAS IN THE FIRST PLACE HUH?

• Heck, if he asks nicely, she won't even wear anything... and the same thing happens vice versa. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Fiona wears the pants, the skirt, whatever Rhys wants her to wear, she´ll be happy to do it. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• She lifts herself off the ground, drowsiness not quite getting to her like it should.

She glances around the room and notices her companions are in a deep slumber; she feels slightly envious for a second but an affection she would never admit to out loud stops her from really meaning it.

Silently, she heads outside the caravan, slipping her hat on in the process and sits down right at the edge, leaning back slightly to glance at the sky. The cool air hits her skin and she welcomes it, the breeze making her rub her arms to calm the goosebumps forming under her sleeves.

She doesn't know how long she's been sitting there thinking about nothing, perhaps everything, when she hears the door cringe slightly and sees a tall figure stepping outside to join her.

She doesn't talk when he sits down and he doesn't either. She knows he doesn't want to wake up her younger sister or his friend but she wonders if that's all there is to it. She wonders why he's there; he looks tired, not at all as if he can't sleep, his natural eye completely glazed.

She supposes it doesn't matter when he slips an arm around her in what she seems to read as an attempt to comfort her. She's not really down but the comfort reaches her anyway and she suddenly has a feeling something is changing between them without her consent and without her realising it.

It's not a bad thing, she decides as she leans into the embrace. She's nervous; she doesn't know where this was gonna get them.

Glancing up at the sky once more, now with company, she thinks it doesn't matter.

They'd find out together.

-

Something a little more serious than usual to make up for my goofiness. ;)

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited April 2015

What's wrong with this picture....

• That's for their intimate moments though, can't have us seein that. ;)

Heck, if he asks nicely, she won't even wear anything... and the same thing happens vice versa. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I totally support this.

I've been putting a lot of effort to have content to post every day but everyone has been doing things to make this thread as wonderful as it is. One person can't keep a thread going alone.

We're all a hardworking family here. :)

Green613 posted: »

Underestimating our entire group would be a mistake you'll regret, ABigBadWolf is amazing and definitely part of my top tier Rhyiona members

• Alt text

She lifts herself off the ground, drowsiness not quite getting to her like it should. She glances around the room and notices her compani

• Poor Rhys. He was just trying to make his kids happy.

And now... It's time for... Gortys' world! "Greetings, my old friends! What do you mean we haven't known each other for that lo

• Of course. I dread to think what they'd do if we caught them... well you know...

Alt text

That's for their intimate moments though, can't have us seein that.

• Rhys is an amazing dad but sometimes he doesn't have the brightest ideas...

Poor Rhys. He was just trying to make his kids happy.

• Alt text

That was sweet Wolfy ;.; a masterpiece.

She lifts herself off the ground, drowsiness not quite getting to her like it should. She glances around the room and notices her compani

• Rhys would probably cry of embarrassment.

Fiona would punch us.

Of course. I dread to think what they'd do if we caught them... well you know...

• Thank you, I'm really glad you liked it. :D

Gotta write something serious once in a while.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

That was sweet Wolfy ;.; a masterpiece.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.