Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• You make me want to write something really serious with that Handsome Jack controlling Rhys ;.; so tempted but gotta work on something else.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Thank you, I'm really glad you liked it. Gotta write something serious once in a while.

• Maybe you can have time later. Or you could write it by parts if you're planning on making it long.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

You make me want to write something really serious with that Handsome Jack controlling Rhys ;.; so tempted but gotta work on something else.

• Thanks maybe I will sometime ^^

Maybe you can have time later. Or you could write it by parts if you're planning on making it long.

• I hope you're in luck and find time!

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Thanks maybe I will sometime ^^

• <3

She lifts herself off the ground, drowsiness not quite getting to her like it should. She glances around the room and notices her compani

• I kinda like the serious ones more. They feel alot more heartful <3

• Well, since you have not responded, I'll tell you.

That's David and Goliath. And we all know who won.

• What can I say? I love your fanfics. :3

• I'll keep that in mind for the next one. ;)

Poogers555 posted: »

I kinda like the serious ones more. They feel alot more heartful

• I'm really glad, it motivates me to keep writing. :)

MichaelBP posted: »

What can I say? I love your fanfics.

• Alt text

Well then...

• It's only natural for such an amazing thread.

fallandir posted: »

Well then...

• Even though I don't ship it, I must agree.

It's only natural for such an amazing thread.

• YEAH, I KNOW. BUT I DON'T EVEN GET A MENTION FOR GIVING AND MAKING THE THREAD FOR 50 SHADES AND TALES FROM THE ATLAS COFFE SHOP? THOSE WERE BOTH MY IDEAS.

I never get noticed......

Green613 posted: »

BRUH DID YOU EVEN GET THE MORAL OF THE STORY I PUT EFFORT INTO THAT POST

• Alt text

fallandir posted: »

Even though I don't ship it, I must agree.

• edited April 2015

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Updating for @wwrstvo0 and @Liscariot.

If I forgot you in any of the pictures, I´m really, really sorry; just inform me and I´ll fix it.

• edited April 2015

Sure thing, give me a minute. :)

EDIT: Done.

Can you update my picture? ;3

• Can you update my picture? ;3

Updating for @wwrstvo0 and @Liscariot. If I forgot you in any of the pictures, I´m really, really sorry; just inform me and I´ll fix it.

• Guys/ Girls!

I got something that proves Rhyiona!

In Borderlands TPS, the unlockable loot for owning Tales has skins. Now, Timothy who is the pretty much Handsome Jack character has Rhys skins and Nisha has Fiona skins.

In Borderlands 2, Handsome Jack and Nisha date.

Coincidence? I THINK NOT!

• Alt text

Guys/ Girls! I got something that proves Rhyiona! In Borderlands TPS, the unlockable loot for owning Tales has skins. Now, Timothy who

• I totally did not just read all 2.5k comments and fangirls whenever people agree with Rhyiona and get angry when people agree with Rhysha.

COUNT ME IN GUYS. xD

• Welcome! Do you want to be added to the group pictures? :D

Liscariot posted: »

I totally did not just read all 2.5k comments and fangirls whenever people agree with Rhyiona and get angry when people agree with Rhysha. COUNT ME IN GUYS. xD

• Oh hell yeah I do! Thanks Mr. Wolfie! :D

Welcome! Do you want to be added to the group pictures?

• Haha, that´s an adorable nickname!

Will add you ASAP. :D

Oh hell yeah I do! Thanks Mr. Wolfie!

• You´re in, buddy! Welcome to the team. :)

Oh hell yeah I do! Thanks Mr. Wolfie!

• Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

And then he wonders why Rhys and Fiona don´t let him babysit anymore.

• Thanks!

You´re in, buddy! Welcome to the team.

• Have fun! :D

Thanks!

• Sure do!

Have fun!

• Jack you meanie D:<
    We should really make a family tree of Rhys and Fiona Jack the grandpa and the kids xD

And then he wonders why Rhys and Fiona don´t let him babysit anymore.

• That´s actually a pretty cool idea, we need to look into that. :D

Jack you meanie < We should really make a family tree of Rhys and Fiona Jack the grandpa and the kids xD

• Alt text

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jack you meanie < We should really make a family tree of Rhys and Fiona Jack the grandpa and the kids xD

• Oh, I think Rhys is going to get his arm ripped off really badly aswell ;3

I was writing a wee bit about Rhys getting his cybernetic arm torn off by an alpha skag and the rest of the group freaking out. Fiona staunc

• I was writing a wee bit about Rhys getting his cybernetic arm torn off by an alpha skag and the rest of the group freaking out. Fiona staunches the bleeding with her coat, Loader Bot flies them off to the mechanic that repaired him, and it leads to Rhys getting his silver arm from Gaige and everyone getting funky fresh new clothes. Y'know, 'cause of the blood 'n stuff.

Thank you, I'm really glad you liked it. Gotta write something serious once in a while.

• That sounds really cool, actually, go for it!

I was writing a wee bit about Rhys getting his cybernetic arm torn off by an alpha skag and the rest of the group freaking out. Fiona staunc

• ...Is it bad if I want it this badly? Part of the fun is seeing my favourite characters experience unbelievable agony and torment as their loved ones look on in horror!

:D

Oh, I think Rhys is going to get his arm ripped off really badly aswell ;3

• Brother Loader Bot and Baby Metal Ball xD

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Truly the best family that ever existed!

Brother Loader Bot and Baby Metal Ball xD

• edited April 2015

A bit about cybernetics. Not strong Rhyiona yet, but I'll try and drop some hints in if anyone shows interest in this.

~\-=|=-/~

They're funny things, cybernetics. Installation is taken care of with some paperwork, waivers, and four months' worth of salary. Every nerve is synced to the appropriate wires during a two-hour surgery, and an optional week of physical therapy helps iron out the kinks. It's a relatively painless process, if you're not counting the bureaucracy (at least Vaughn had taken care of the pencil pushing). And at the end of the day, you get a nifty new eye and a fancy new limb, complete with greased joints and a shiny casing. "Hyperion Yellow" replaced pale flesh, and Rhys became a brand-new bionic man.

He had felt hardly any pain at all during the installation. The recovery was a breeze -- he didn't even need the physical therapy. He was strong, he was resilient. So why did it hurt so much to have it all taken away? Why was his blood all over the ground? Moreover, why the hell was he still conscious?

He should really be dead by now. He'd honestly rather prefer it at this point, because this was just ridiculous.

It had Rhys on the ground, one massive foreleg pressed down on his abdomen as it twisted and pulled at the precious arm like a chew toy. Mr. Robot had long lost connection to most of the wiring, and his mind's connection was quickly disappearing as well: all sense had been long forgotten as Rhys screamed, franticly clawing at whatever part of the beast he could reach in a valiant attempt to make it relinquish its grip on his robo-humerus. The outside port of his arm had already separated from his shoulder due to the beast's initial bite, leaving a bloody mess in its wake; now, the centre arm support was pulling away from the nerves and bone it was connected to -- very painfully, he might add. Every movement of the creature's thrashing mouth sent another punch of needles into his nervous system. A particularly bad twinge sent his screaming into delirium, and he could finally feel his consciousness beginning to fade.

"Rhys!"

The desperation in her voice seemed strange and distant. He could barely hear her over the growling of the alpha skag currently gnawing its way through shiny metal. No, no, she couldn't be here, he was alone when this nightmare popped up. Everything was throbbing in and out of focus. He must be hearing things, too. That's what happens to dying people, right? He was dying, based on the amount of blood spurting forth from his arm-hole, so he better get used to the idea. Here lies Rhys. Epithet: eaten by a skag. What a way to go.

A sniper shot cracked through the air. The skag's body shuddered with the force, then fell off to the side with a monstrous thud. He was just conscious enough to feel a final tug on his scapula as the arm detached completely, still held firmly in the creature's mouth. The last thing Rhys saw before he passed out was Vaughn's hysterical face hovering directly above his.

The last thing he heard, however, was "HOLY SHIT."

~/-=|=-\~

Sign in to comment in this discussion.