13»

Comments

• you're gonna miss the fun :<

dfh15 posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoM7Gvp_Ojo

• "Finn the man Fucker."

"Well there's another one for the songs."

sunfell posted: »

If he were and liked your character what would you guys do? O.o How would you play it?

• WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST DO?!

GO THE FUCK BACK TO YOUR ROOM AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU JUST DID

OH MY GOD, GARED AND J- FUCK THIS SHIT.

You're absolutely right. What was I even thinking...

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST DO?! GO THE FUCK BACK TO YOUR ROOM AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU JUST DID OH MY GOD, GARED AND J- FUCK THIS SHIT.

• How long before telltale lock it?
    ...then steal all the ideas?

hayd24 posted: »

I'm not much of a poet... I feel like we need a thread full of erotic fan-fiction. Would be pretty damn hilarious.

• I have no idea what that means and I'm scared to ask... o.o

we all know that Gared is a power bottom.

• sunfell posted: »

I have no idea what that means and I'm scared to ask... o.o

• I bet this'll make an interesting discovery for you, sunfell.

http://de.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=power+bottom you're welcome

• Its fun how it says Rob as the example
    Alt text

http://de.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=power+bottom you're welcome

• Mole's Town for the both of you. It has a brothel. The Night's Watch own The Gift (given to them by The Starks during the time of Bran the Builder, who built the Wall) and thus are allowed to travel to Mole's Town freely. It is likely there are some gay men on The Wall, and considering GoT is medieval, The Wall would've saved them from being killed for that (Renly and Loras are both from nobility, so they are exempt from this, but I would think other men within Renly's army, or any for that matter, would not feel comfortable around them for it had they known.)

hayd24 posted: »

I'm suprised it never came up either. Surely some who join the Nights Watch must be into men.

• I don't know, maybe? Who cares? I doubt that is important to the plot at all, Finn is just really scared of dying and is trying to seem tough.

• Oh God why did I click that? My...my innocence!

Lewsblake23 posted: »

I bet this'll make an interesting discovery for you, sunfell.

• He does say no-one would miss him even if he...then cuts off. It could mean took off but I wonder if it hints at something darker?
    Also,he seems to fear all the stuff outside the wall when he is speaking with garad then says he doesn't believe in it. He is very inconsistent. That is why I automatically often assume he is lying quite a bit of the time and I'm pretty much certain his reasons for going to the wall are something else.

I don't know, maybe? Who cares? I doubt that is important to the plot at all, Finn is just really scared of dying and is trying to seem tough.

• The more you know...

Oh God why did I click that? My...my innocence!

• Oh come on. Considering that this is the internet, it could have been much worse. :P

Oh God why did I click that? My...my innocence!

• I don't know if it is mentioned in the books but yeah feels like a place where you might run to as people might turn the other cheek (pun unintentional) in terms of homosexuality.

I've never really thought about this with the nights watch, I mean I know they're medieval and all and wouldnt even think about it but they

Sign in to comment in this discussion.