Lady Forrester being the traitor makes no logical sense.

2»

Comments

• True, he is the most likely. The second would be Royland given the state of affairs currently.

JohnKersky posted: »

To be honest, the only logical person being the traitor is Maester Ortengryn, only 4 people to suspect, and all the others are trustworthy.

• I'm sure the Forresters owning ALL of Westeros' supply of Ironwood doesn't make them strong in any way...

LukaszB posted: »

Still strong after having 98-99.8% of their soldiers killed? That's ridiculous.

• Seems I've met my competition, huh?

That1Guy posted: »

Hey, I mentioned that first. THERE IS ONLY ONE GRAMMAR SHERIFF AROUND THESE PARTS AND THAT IS ME, YA HEAR ME?!

• Owning ironwood makes them rich, not strong.

MrHazer posted: »

I'm sure the Forresters owning ALL of Westeros' supply of Ironwood doesn't make them strong in any way...

• This thread has nothing to do with rodriks name :/

Lewsblake23 posted: »

Seems I've met my competition, huh?

• A rich house = a strong house. There's more to power than the size of your garrison.

LukaszB posted: »

Owning ironwood makes them rich, not strong.

• A rich house can become a strong house, but only if it hires mercenaries. Being rich and without men is dumb, this is Game of Thrones.

MrHazer posted: »

A rich house = a strong house. There's more to power than the size of your garrison.

• Well, it HAD nothing to do with it. Now it does. ;) I only brought it up due to a few people misspelling his name on this thread, is all.

Killah posted: »

This thread has nothing to do with rodriks name

Sign in to comment in this discussion.