Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• You know it.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Plot twist: Poogs is Rhys?!

• edited April 2015

Alt text

Plot twist: Poogs is Rhys?!

Poogers555 posted: »

Only 1 more like needed for.... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Holy Rhyiona.

WAKE UP FORUMS.

You know it.

• edited April 2015

O shit Tuesday was the month anniversary of this thread, speech time I guess, better late than never. I'll do one every month or so.

After an entire month of Rhyiona, I find it only fitting to celebrate all the accomplishments we've made along this way, together, AS ONE GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO LOVE OUR SHIP.

-We became the majority ship on this forum

-We have 30 members that aren't lurkers that have joined us (if you ARE lurking, and love Rhyiona, PLEASE join us! I promise we don't bite! Unless you ship something other than Rhyiona, now that would be a shame wouldn't it? Anyway though, again please feel free to join us anytime, if it makes it any easier you can reply to this comment or something and we'll give you a warm welcome. :])

-We have achieved 68 likes as of 4/16/2015 7:58 PM

-We have dominated the Rhysha clan in many ways along the forum, heres to another month of seeing how the war plays out

-We've hit 2.6K comments as of the time stated above

-37 pages of posts ^-^

-We have a church for Rhyiona worship

-We have many means of transportation for our lovely ship (The boat/ship, the train)

-We have an impenetrable fortress

-We have made the forum known of our glorious presence

-We are the top thread on the TFTBL section and have been for a few weeks now :D

-Any other achievements we've made that you can think of, tell me and I'll edit them or add them in next months post.

As you guys can see we've come a LONG way in such a short period of time, but we still have such greater achievements to reach, goals to meet. As long as we all stay as one, we can never be defeated, we will always be the best no matter what the Rhysha shippers say.

Also I'll do one of these every month.

Rhyiona shipper of the month: Of course this has to go to none other than ABigBadWolf. You have done us a great service and you keep us strong Wolf, keep up the amazing work, from your fanfics to fantastic photoshops we all appreciate the amazing work you do.

LongLiveRhyiona!

• I'll pretend I didn't hear that first line, OH WAIT I DIDN'T CAUSE IT'S TEXT, LMAO.

Other than that though, thanks bro ^-^

-Any other achievements we've made that you can think of, tell me and I'll edit them or add them in next months post. Gathering so many people to follow in the false prophet. I still think this thread is one of the best on here.

• -Any other achievements we've made that you can think of, tell me and I'll edit them or add them in next months post.

Gathering so many people to follow in the false prophet.

I still think this thread is one of the best on here.

Green613 posted: »

O shit Tuesday was the month anniversary of this thread, speech time I guess, better late than never. I'll do one every month or so. Afte

• edited April 2015

Alt text

We actually have 30 members according to the last update!

Alt text

But yeah, very very happy that this thread has gotten so far!

Also, thank you! Yes, I will definitely keep it up!

O shit Tuesday was the month anniversary of this thread, speech time I guess, better late than never. I'll do one every month or so. Afte

• Yes, and hopefully more lurkers will appear and offer their support to us ^_^

We´re growing stronger every time.

• edited April 2015

Hey I aint saying obvious foreshadowing, but August says that Relationships need to be built up on TRUST

What happens a few minutes later? [Trust Fiona]

I aint saying confirmed. But CONFIRMED

• We actually have 30 members according to the last update!

Ayyyy, even better :]

We actually have 30 members according to the last update! But yeah, very very happy that this thread has gotten so far! Also, thank you! Yes, I will definitely keep it up!

• I´m sure it´ll happen, this thread is fairly popular. :D

Yes, and hopefully more lurkers will appear and offer their support to us ^_^

• I still think this thread is one of the best on here.

Alt text

-Any other achievements we've made that you can think of, tell me and I'll edit them or add them in next months post. Gathering so many people to follow in the false prophet. I still think this thread is one of the best on here.

• We´re growing stronger every time. ;)

We actually have 30 members according to the last update! Ayyyy, even better :]

• Alt text

Hey I aint saying obvious foreshadowing, but August says that Relationships need to be built up on TRUST What happens a few minutes later? [Trust Fiona] I aint saying confirmed. But CONFIRMED

• Episode 1 had an option to trust Sasha. First.

Majority did trust her grace, more then the people that trusted Fiona in Episode 2.

Rhysha confirmed.

Hey I aint saying obvious foreshadowing, but August says that Relationships need to be built up on TRUST What happens a few minutes later? [Trust Fiona] I aint saying confirmed. But CONFIRMED

• But there wasn't any foreshadowing of something bigger, unlike our new Master Shipper August

Episode 1 had an option to trust Sasha. First. Majority did trust her grace, more then the people that trusted Fiona in Episode 2. Rhysha confirmed.

• Of course August would ship Rhyiona since he wants Sasha.

It all makes sense now.

Alt text

But there wasn't any foreshadowing of something bigger, unlike our new Master Shipper August

• There was also no option for [Trust Sasha], therefore not true foreshadowing

Episode 1 had an option to trust Sasha. First. Majority did trust her grace, more then the people that trusted Fiona in Episode 2. Rhysha confirmed.

• You don't have to trust Sasha, you don't have to trust Fiona. All determinant based on the player, and those who do trust them are willing to form more lasting bonds than those who don't. It's also, I suppose, based on shipping preferences (?). All I know is that I did trust both of them because why trust one sister and not trust the other?

• I´ll add you to our group pictures ASAP. :D

Welcome, friend!

I WANT TO BE A OFFICIAL MEMBER!

• I WANT TO BE A OFFICIAL MEMBER!

• WOOOO WE GOT A NEW ONE!

WELCOME TO RHYIONA :D

• Super Mario 64 is widely considered the best Mario game among many nostalgic Nintendo gamers.
    The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time is another Nintendo 64 game that is widely considered the best.

Therefore, Rhyiona, a pairing with a thread with 64 likes, is widely considered the best Tales From The Borderlands pairing.

This thread has 64 likes. Super Mario 64 has a 64 in it. Super Rhyiona 64 confirmed.

• Actually, more people are trusting Fiona last I checked the statistics, with only 34% trusting Jack.

But eh. :V

• Alt text

"How many peppers do you eat a day?"

Alt text

"I don´t eat peppers."

Alt text

"I could swear you did cause you spice up my life."

Alt text

"!!!"

Update for @festivetech380!

• You misunderstood.

More people trusted Sasha (80%) in the Episode 1 thing than people who trusted Fiona in episode 2 (66%)

Last time I checked at least.

fayescarlet posted: »

Actually, more people are trusting Fiona last I checked the statistics, with only 34% trusting Jack. But eh. :V

• Welcome!

• Well, the reasons for the trust were different as well.

If one were to trust Sasha, it would be more of actually gaining trust and forming a newly-existing bond than strengthening a previously created one.

If one were to trust Fiona, it would be a situation of who could help more in a time of need: Fiona, with her concussion grenades, or Jack, who could upgrade your ECHO systems, but have the possibility of taking over your body as well. If you trust Fiona, it's to strengthen a pre-existing bond that has, as the word suggests, already been made.

Two different situations. One that doesn't have any real results that are shown to the player (Sasha's) and one that affects the outcome of an episode and the possible beginning of the next (Fiona's). Whoever you think is has the most important one is up to you.

You misunderstood. More people trusted Sasha (80%) in the Episode 1 thing than people who trusted Fiona in episode 2 (66%) Last time I checked at least.

• edited April 2015

@Poogers555

Your magic number has been achieved. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

EDIT: It lasted for like a minute. Goodbye, 69 likes, we will miss you, I guess. Probably not.

• Alt text

Alt text

Glorious 69 Likes

@Poogers555 Your magic number has been achieved. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) EDIT: It lasted for like a minute. Goodbye, 69 likes, we will miss you, I guess. Probably not.

• It lasted a minute.

Someone sabotaged this!

Glorious 69 Likes

• Whoops. ;D

It lasted a minute. Someone sabotaged this!

• The culprit, perhaps? :P

Whoops. ;D

• At least he got some on screen proof ^_^

It lasted a minute. Someone sabotaged this!

• He needs to treasure it.

At least he got some on screen proof ^_^

• One thing that I really love about this pairing is the VA's, Troy Baker and Laura Bailey. It's like Booker Dewitt and Lady Comstock.

• Appreciate that, Bigby :D
    I am so happy to be with you guys and would like to try contributing something :3

This is adorable, Tessie. ;_; Can´t wait for the next part!

• Thanks for the support! I am very glad that you like this. I will try my best to keep it up!

Neacht posted: »

I've really enjoyed this, great job. ^^ Waiting for the next part, too.

• Lol, no.

Once episode 3 happens, Rhysha fans will have no choice but to join our ship.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.