Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• It all began with a shoe and a blue sock.... :D

Poogers555 posted: »

Glorious 69 Likes

• More like Snow and Serah from Final Fantasy 13 or Delsin and Abigail from Infamous: Second Son.

Or Lust and Greed from Full Metal Alchemist

One thing that I really love about this pairing is the VA's, Troy Baker and Laura Bailey. It's like Booker Dewitt and Lady Comstock.

• Comin' through with a poster...

Alt text

Full size

• OMG YES

dfh15 posted: »

Comin' through with a poster... Full size

• This is amazing.

• And we're glad to have you!

tessie0713 posted: »

Appreciate that, Bigby I am so happy to be with you guys and would like to try contributing something

• It's okay, after episode 3, denying Rhyiona will be impossible and we will gladly welcome any former Rhysha shippers

Pipas posted: »

Lol, no.

• Alt text

Fiona blogging, take 19.

• A long time goes by since that night.

Neither has spoken about it.

He wonders if he misunderstood, sometimes. Not this feeling he has, he´s quick to add, but what´s happening to them,

He doesn´t know that she wonders the same thing.

Neither considers themselves one to overthink things and that´s what keeps them going. There´s proper time, he assures himself. There´s a proper moment, she tells herself.

And sooner than later, they see they´re not wrong.

He feels a sense of deja vu when he feels sleepless one night and heads outside the caravan for some fresh air. When she steps outside herself, just as he had done, he can feel something is coming because coincidences do not exist.

He surprises himself by staying calm and welcoming whatever she, he, them have in store.

She sits down, as quiet as the first time they´d been in this situation, and he bites his tongue. He doesn´t want to ruin it but there´s so many things he wants to tell her.

She notices him staring at her and she doesn´t turn the whole way to face him but she offers him a slight smile that comforts him as much as it
    makes him impatient. He doesn´t know exactly why he´s being this way but he just feels as if tonight is important, a feeling gnawing at the back of his mind insists.

He´s right, because she leans into him ever so slightly, so similar but so different from the last time they did this that his brain almost has a short circuit and he barely has time to register that she´s whispering that she´s sorry.

He feels his eyebrows attempt to reach his hairline and finds himself stuttering when he assures her he doesn´t even know why she´s sorry. The calmness he feels in his head apparently doesn´t register in his heart, he lamely concludes.

She chuckles a bit, low and husky, and it does funny things to his heart that he wishes he could control a bit better but quickly disregards when she says she doesn´t know why she´s sorry either.

He knows he´d wanted to let destiny do its thing but destiny could use a little push. He´d like to think it was the reason he was even considering being this forward but one look into her eyes, bright despite how dark it was, and he knows he´s doing it because he just feels too much to hold back anymore.

He thinks it´s a good sign that she doesn´t complain when he reaches out to hold her face in his normal arm but he still feels his heartbeat pick up and his hand shake a bit. It´s an encouragement when she lays her own hand on top of his and he almost sighs in relief.

They´re not talking anymore and he´s glad because he knows he´ll trip over his own words if he opens his mouth right now.

He´s taking too long, he knows, and she slightly smiles at him; only the slightest, almost unnoticeable, curve on her lips. But it´s enough for him to realise she´s giving him permission and so he gets that he´s really got nothing to lose, only to gain, and leans in to feel that smile against his own.

It´s a strange sensation but it makes his heart clench in a pleasant way and from the way her fingers grip his jacket he can tell she´s in the same situation,

He could get used to this.

They will get used to this, he knows.

So when they hold back inside the caravan, hand in hand, only a millisecond long wink offered to him before she heads to sleep, he turns around and smiles giddily, like a child, to himself before settling on his own spot.

He doesn´t have a hard time sleeping because he knows things will be better when he wakes up.

-

The sequel I promised to @Neacht. :)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Fiona blogging, take 19.

• Omg, thank you so so so much for writing the continuation! I absolutely loved it! You really do have a way with words. I take my hat off to you :)

A long time goes by since that night. Neither has spoken about it. He wonders if he misunderstood, sometimes. Not this feeling he has,

• Oh my god this is awesome! Great job on this :D

• I have no words <3

A long time goes by since that night. Neither has spoken about it. He wonders if he misunderstood, sometimes. Not this feeling he has,

• Alt text

I have no words

• Alt text

I´m really glad you liked it.

Neacht posted: »

Omg, thank you so so so much for writing the continuation! I absolutely loved it! You really do have a way with words. I take my hat off to you

• Alt text

Gortys´ first steps. <3

...Even though Gortys has no legs.

• We are so epicly awesome

Green613 posted: »

O shit Tuesday was the month anniversary of this thread, speech time I guess, better late than never. I'll do one every month or so. Afte

• I like your reasoning..

Rhyionaconfirmed

wwrstvo0 posted: »

Well, the reasons for the trust were different as well. If one were to trust Sasha, it would be more of actually gaining trust and formin

• Damn.. that's sharp

Hey I aint saying obvious foreshadowing, but August says that Relationships need to be built up on TRUST What happens a few minutes later? [Trust Fiona] I aint saying confirmed. But CONFIRMED

• Omg we're so glorious!

Update for @festivetech380!

• That is awsome and Rhyiona is were it should be; above Rhysha ^^

• That is just so adorable, my heart made a little flip! <3 <3

• Yes, we are. :) We´ve come a long way!

Linsepins posted: »

Omg we're so glorious!

• You guys are so ridiculous.....so can I join? :D

• I´m very glad you like it. :D

Linsepins posted: »

That is just so adorable, my heart made a little flip!

• Well that is surprisingly cute and touching.

What a lovely family. :D

Gortys´ first steps. ...Even though Gortys has no legs.

• You´re in the pictures. :)

nohuhhuh posted: »

You guys are so ridiculous.....so can I join?

• The best family. :)

Well that is surprisingly cute and touching. What a lovely family.

• But their first kid is going to be named: Loader Bot

Gortys´ first steps. ...Even though Gortys has no legs.

• edited April 2015

Loader Bot is already their adopted son, though, Gortys is the second child. :)

Alt text

But their first kid is going to be named: Loader Bot

• edited April 2015

This just popped into my head, don't know if it's been discussed yet, but do Rhysha fans just not press Q in the ending sequence?

• edited April 2015

Press Q in what ending sequence?

Edit: Oh, that ending sequence. Well, considering the fact I don't think you can progress without pressing Q, that probably wouldn't be the case. Still, I thought it was a cool moment anyways. :)

This just popped into my head, don't know if it's been discussed yet, but do Rhysha fans just not press Q in the ending sequence?

• Alt text

NSFW warning.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• edited April 2015

• It's like some unseen force is pushing them together
    (Me: IM BUTTON MASHING AS FAST AS I CAN!!!!!)

NSFW warning. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• The button mashing is worth it considering the innuendo. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

It's like some unseen force is pushing them together (Me: IM BUTTON MASHING AS FAST AS I CAN!!!!!)

• "It's destiny, Rhys."

It's like some unseen force is pushing them together (Me: IM BUTTON MASHING AS FAST AS I CAN!!!!!)

• The part where Rhys and Fiona make baby Gortys

LoseMyHome posted: »

Press Q in what ending sequence? Edit: Oh, that ending sequence. Well, considering the fact I don't think you can progress without pressing Q, that probably wouldn't be the case. Still, I thought it was a cool moment anyways.

• edited April 2015

pls tag your post nsfw thank

The part where Rhys and Fiona make baby Gortys

• Your fanfics are awesome! ^_^

• Thank you, I´m happy you like them! :D

Your fanfics are awesome! ^_^

Sign in to comment in this discussion.