Dealing with Gryff

I would like to know how everyone responded to one of the last decisions in episode 3 where you have to either submit to Gryff or stand up to Gryff (literally). I felt rather happy with my choice but woul like to know how you felt about the whole situation.

Comments

• I submitted. I did stand up the first time though, because Gryff was only really directly threatening me, and I could live with that. The second time he knocked Rodrik down though, he threatened Talia, and my Sentinel Duncan told me to stay down. I also told Gwyn I would do what I can to keep the peace. Those three things kinda convinced me to stay down and submit, I think it's probably the smart thing, despite being not nearly as badass.

• I stood up to Gryff AND IT WAS AWESOME. But I do believe it would've been smarter to stay down and let him believe he won so we could take him by surprise but I'm going to stick to my first playthrough.

• I got up, I won't let the Whitehills continue to bully us nor do I actually want people to think Rodrik is actually ruined. If we're going to take IRonrath back, we need the support of the people and need them to rally behind Rodrik, getting up may inspire them and give them hope.

• stood up and I will never bend the knee to any Whitehills!

• I stood up every time and don't regret a thing....until bad stuff starts happening lol.

• I guess you were in a pretty awkward position, that was probably a good idea.

LoseMyHome posted: »

I submitted. I did stand up the first time though, because Gryff was only really directly threatening me, and I could live with that. The se

• I personally stood up to him, I refuse to submit to the Whitehills after they:
    -Killed Ethan (sort of)
    -Stole the food
    -Took the Ironwood groves
    -Kidnapped Ryon
    -Tore apart the main hall
    -Disrespected Ethan
    Remember, in the game of thrones, you win or you die, there is no middle ground...

• at first i stood up, but then i lay down because i dont want to get things worse. but if you get the option to kill this whitehills, then i will do whatever it takes to give them all the bad stuff and the threaten back -_-

• I stayed down the whole time like a little bitch... I keep thinking that if I do something really aggressive either Ryon or Talia will get messed up real bad. I'm hoping I can bide my time a lull them into a false sense of security then once all my baby sibs are safe really fuck em up bad

• I stood up initially but rewinded it later and stayed down. Acting tough when you have nothing to back it up is stupid imo, and you don't want to push the Whitehills over too much until Asher secures an army. Also if you let them think they've won, they'll let their guards down and it'll be easier to strike back when the time is right.

• Agreed, the forresters has so many plans to take down the Whitehills such as getting A army and strike them down secretly.

I stood up initially but rewinded it later and stayed down. Acting tough when you have nothing to back it up is stupid imo, and you don't wa

Sign in to comment in this discussion.