FishySticks posted: »

Peglegs aren't hint enough?

• sigh...exactly

JakeSt123 posted: »

...What?

• Wait, I think I just got it.

sigh...exactly

• At all? You must literally be seeing things. The height from chin to lip is a 100% match. The chin matches with reaction to your own photo, since you have to remove laugh marks to even compare the photos.

The girl from that photo doesn't have Mira's chin at all. I swear, people are comparing the girls based on their hair only.

• That's right, the girl from that photo has a pointed, small chin. Mira has a square jawline.

LukaszB posted: »

At all? You must literally be seeing things. The height from chin to lip is a 100% match. The chin matches with reaction to your own photo, since you have to remove laugh marks to even compare the photos.

• I knew I could count on you. You do honor to Talia's image.

JakeSt123 posted: »

Wait, I think I just got it.

• The photo here matches Mira 99-100%. The chin is a 100% match.

That's right, the girl from that photo has a pointed, small chin. Mira has a square jawline.

• The one I posted? Yeah, it does.

The photo here matches Mira 99-100%. The chin is a 100% match.

• Nope. The photo we're commenting on is a 100% match. Wait for the main menu to show Mira, and see her face the same direction as the photo from Season 4 Episode 2.

The one I posted? Yeah, it does.

• It's not a match at all. At this point the only explanation is that the picture in the thread is too low quality for some people to see.

Nope. The photo we're commenting on is a 100% match. Wait for the main menu to show Mira, and see her face the same direction as the photo from Season 4 Episode 2.

• You want a photo from the game to prove you're beginning to make a fool of yourself?

It's not a match at all. At this point the only explanation is that the picture in the thread is too low quality for some people to see.

• I don't think the pictures you posted are that good. IMO. this one is more accurate: http://thespottycow.tumblr.com/post/116373329369/lareinecersei-i-guess-i-found-mira-and-sera

And I figure if anything it'll just be an Easter Egg for game fans. I doubt the name Forrester will ever really show up during the show

• Put them side by side, you'll see they're nothing alike. Jesus.

You want a photo from the game to prove you're beginning to make a fool of yourself?

• No that girl from that picture has a "round" face.

And that picture is from a season before Telltale's game existed.

Mine are from after.

I don't think the pictures you posted are that good. IMO. this one is more accurate: http://thespottycow.tumblr.com/post/116373329369/larein

• edited April 2015

A "round" face? It's not exactly easy for Telltale to make perfect replicas of the people they're modeling after, just look at the reoccuring show characters in the game, they all look different a bit.

And you do know it could be the other way around? Telltale could have purposely just modeled Mira and Sara after two random extras on the show just to see if anyone would notice, so what season of the show the pictures are in are irrelevant.

Either way, this whole thing is dumb. If Mira had a cameo in the show, we would've seen it by now.

No that girl from that picture has a "round" face. And that picture is from a season before Telltale's game existed. Mine are from after.

• You think I didn't? They are an exact match. I always look before I post. And I never miss a single detail.

Want a detailed description of your photo from season 5 and Sera? The eye shapes are a match, the eyebrows are close to a match, the face shape is a match, as well as her lips, however the nose is not a match even though the top portion is. The hight from the bottom of her lip to the tip of her nose is not a match.

Put them side by side, you'll see they're nothing alike. Jesus.

• You do know that it would be the one Telltale based on. And it is soon before Telltale announced their series. After is the worst answer you can give, because than the likelihood of it matching is a lot closer to 0% however before would be a lot closer to 100%.

No that girl from that picture has a "round" face. And that picture is from a season before Telltale's game existed. Mine are from after.

• A lot. Of People. Have. The same. Square faces.
    HBO instructed Telltale to model Mira and Sera? I'm sorry, it's too much, really. 'HBO is involved in the game's production' doesn't mean Benioff and Weiss sitting near the game developers and tell how to make anything.

They have. The same. Square faces. HBO is very much free to have instructed Telltale to model Mira after those girls, they're directly involved in the game's production.

• You guys are literally arguing over whether two video game characters look like two random actors in the tv series everyone has different opinions and you'll never be wrong so why waste time trying to prove you're right? It's best to just drop it.

You think I didn't? They are an exact match. I always look before I post. And I never miss a single detail. Want a detailed description o

• I don't mean to sound stupid but could you explain what you mean by peglegs? you've said it a couple times now.

Peglegs aren't hint enough?

• No, you wouldn't have seen it, Mr. Peglegs.

A "round" face? It's not exactly easy for Telltale to make perfect replicas of the people they're modeling after, just look at the reoccurin

• Naw, it's a lot more likely HBO told them to model Mira and Sera after two handmaiden actresses that were to cameo in their upcoming season.

You do know that it would be the one Telltale based on. And it is soon before Telltale announced their series. After is the worst answer you

• That is the most ridiculous logic ever, and you know it.

Naw, it's a lot more likely HBO told them to model Mira and Sera after two handmaiden actresses that were to cameo in their upcoming season.

• At this point, you're just being confrontational for the hell of it.

It's as valid of a logic as yours.

That is the most ridiculous logic ever, and you know it.

• Why the hell do you keep mentioning "peglegs"?

No, you wouldn't have seen it, Mr. Peglegs.

• It's a charade!

Tombstoke posted: »

Why the hell do you keep mentioning "peglegs"?

• The game's plot and the show's plot are a match, than it's only logical that the characters would also match. The game starts on the show's Season 3 Episode 9. Episode 3 of the game is set in the show's Season 4 Episode 2.

At this point, you're just being confrontational for the hell of it. It's as valid of a logic as yours.

• They wouldn't match, because Mira didn't even exist back then.

They even had to find a reason to kick her out of the wedding, since she doesn't show up at it in the show.

They are free now, however, to include her in the show. Which is why cameos are more likely in the seasons to follow.

The game's plot and the show's plot are a match, than it's only logical that the characters would also match. The game starts on the show's Season 3 Episode 9. Episode 3 of the game is set in the show's Season 4 Episode 2.

• You are being ridiculous right now. You don't even have common sense. Mira and Sera were there, but without a name, since she was a handmaiden from a lesser house that served under the Starks. Mira won't want to be in King's Landing after her family is safe. She either killed or was involved with Damien's (Lannister guard) death, she was seen with Tyrion a week before the Purple Wedding where Tyrion was accused of regicide and kinslaying, is the daughter of known bannermen of the Starks who are accused of treason. No one in their right mind would want to stay for long. Nothing you said makes sense to say the least.

They wouldn't match, because Mira didn't even exist back then. They even had to find a reason to kick her out of the wedding, since she d

• Gee, why is everyone hostile in this forum?
    She wasn't allowed inside the wedding.The girls from the show in the wedding are not them.

And, you have no idea what will become of her yet. You don't know how Mira will fare 'til EP6.

You are being ridiculous right now. You don't even have common sense. Mira and Sera were there, but without a name, since she was a handmaid

• Woah, some of you guys are getting way too heated about this. Please try to cool it down before it reaches the point to where I need to lock this thread. Thanks.

• You are being ridiculous right now. You don't even have common sense.

Please try to tone it down and be a bit more civil in this discussion. I think this is an interesting topic to discuss but the discussion is moving from criticisms to insults.

You are being ridiculous right now. You don't even have common sense. Mira and Sera were there, but without a name, since she was a handmaid

• Well.... shit happened here.

• They weren't allowed at the wedding feast not the wedding itself. All of Margery's handmaidens were given a task of finding the best necklace for Margery, and Mira would approach the Maester for medical advice after being wounded. Put 2 and 2 together. Mira is the hardest character to play as, and from the events in the show and the events in the game we know Mira is in danger at this point. There is 0 chance that Mira would stay after everything and her family being safe. Simple elimination. She has a guard to contend with, even if she convinces Cersei that nothing links her with Tyrion.

Gee, why is everyone hostile in this forum? She wasn't allowed inside the wedding.The girls from the show in the wedding are not them. And, you have no idea what will become of her yet. You don't know how Mira will fare 'til EP6.

• With ya' o-o

Well.... shit happened here.

• I'd post the image here if I knew how to....

I don't think the pictures you posted are that good. IMO. this one is more accurate: http://thespottycow.tumblr.com/post/116373329369/larein

• Yes. They are mentioned a couple of times in the latter half of ADwD

sunfell posted: »

Is house forestor mentioned in the books later on?

• Blind Sniper, please don't act like it's the users besides the OP that need to be scolded.

You are being ridiculous right now. You don't even have common sense. Please try to tone it down and be a bit more civil in this dis

• Agreed,stop arguing about that m8's.

AgentZ46 posted: »

You guys are literally arguing over whether two video game characters look like two random actors in the tv series everyone has different opinions and you'll never be wrong so why waste time trying to prove you're right? It's best to just drop it.

This discussion has been closed.