Reveal Cotters Secret?

What happens when you reveal cotters secret? It would be awesome if someone could type the exact dialogue.

Comments

• Finn gets surprised and tells gared not to hang out with him..luckily he won't warn Denner frostfinger, trust me, It happened

• Yep, dat happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rtHm-w-gsM&ab_channel=StuntFive55

• Poor Finn. He can't trust Cotter or Gared after that point. Probably lowers his chances of coming with us to find the North Grove

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rtHm-w-gsM&ab_channel=StuntFive55

• 4everalone Finn

Poor Finn. He can't trust Cotter or Gared after that point. Probably lowers his chances of coming with us to find the North Grove

• I'm conflicted on Finn, because he'll be an asset over the Wall but at the same time he's nothing but a douchebag most of the time. Welp, you'll have to make an alliance with people you may not want to at times. Watch Finn vs Cotter become another Jane vs Kenny tho

Killah posted: »

4everalone Finn

• I mean, depending on your Gared, Finn can be pretty great past Episode 2. I really like him as a character. I'll try and bring him along with me and Cotter. Probably a bad thing to say, but I'm totally just going to use him for his muscle.

I'm conflicted on Finn, because he'll be an asset over the Wall but at the same time he's nothing but a douchebag most of the time. Welp, yo

• Lol that's the main reason I want him too, because of his strength. But like you said, he can be pretty great in Ep3. I wasn't nice to him at all after he started being a douchebag, so it's not like I'm sure if I can trust him 100%.

If I can get him to come along, great. I'll try to be nicer to him, though I'm not sure how the whole Cotter/Finn relationship will go. I have a feeling one of them will end up killing the either.

Lewsblake23 posted: »

I mean, depending on your Gared, Finn can be pretty great past Episode 2. I really like him as a character. I'll try and bring him along with me and Cotter. Probably a bad thing to say, but I'm totally just going to use him for his muscle.

• I trust neither of them, frankly. If Finn ends up coming, the extra muscle will be great, but I'm not sure if I can 100% trust him. (Especially if he tattles to Frostfinger.)

As for Cotter, I'd use him just for the navigation to get to the North Grove. Then I'm hoping there's an option to kill him after because I honestly can't trust him to not go reporting to the other wildlings.

Lol that's the main reason I want him too, because of his strength. But like you said, he can be pretty great in Ep3. I wasn't nice to him a

• Damn, sure it is gonna be another Jane vs Kenny :O

I'm conflicted on Finn, because he'll be an asset over the Wall but at the same time he's nothing but a douchebag most of the time. Welp, yo

• edited April 2015

Yeah I'm not sure if I can trust either one of them. I'm sure Cotter is gonna backstab us at some point, so I'm just preparing for it. I still need him to get to the North Grove though. And I think if we try, Finn will be a good ally but like I said I'm not sure how hard I wanna try to become allies with him

I trust neither of them, frankly. If Finn ends up coming, the extra muscle will be great, but I'm not sure if I can 100% trust him. (Especia

Sign in to comment in this discussion.