Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• I figured Mike was hesitant about the Confederate coat because it was obviously a Confederate coat, and he was giving it to a black woman (Rebecca).

Bokor posted: »

There's a couple of jokes that rely on a character's hypocrisy: * Kenny calling Nick "Vanilla Ice" presumably because he's wearing a ba

• But what if Lee is not kill?????

• Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

But what if Lee is not kill?????

• Don't feed the troll

......What???

• edited April 2015

Ignore, pls

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

What's WOw?

Ignore, pls

• edited April 2015

At the beginning of S2 EP3, there's a sign by Kenny that reads, "Danger Crush Hazard". This is funny because after what Kenny did to Larry, it's like the sign is for him too.

Alt text

• Alt text

Great find.

At the beginning of S2 EP3, there's a sign by Kenny that reads, "Danger Crush Hazard". This is funny because after what Kenny did to Larry, it's like the sign is for him too.

• Thank you

Great find.

• Don't know if anybody noticed this, but this exchange can serve as some "tasty" foreshadowing...

Episode 2

• Lee: Jesus, there's a kid mixed up in this?
    • Danny: Was, more like.

G-get it?

• creepy

Hbh128 posted: »

Don't know if anybody noticed this, but this exchange can serve as some "tasty" foreshadowing... Episode 2 * Lee: Jesus, there's a kid mixed up in this? * Danny: Was, more like. G-get it?

• i dont get it :/

Hbh128 posted: »

Don't know if anybody noticed this, but this exchange can serve as some "tasty" foreshadowing... Episode 2 * Lee: Jesus, there's a kid mixed up in this? * Danny: Was, more like. G-get it?

• Cannibalism foreshadowing, I think. Eww!

i dont get it

• ooohhhhh!XDXD thxz xx

HeartOfGold posted: »

Cannibalism foreshadowing, I think. Eww!

• A la Cartman.

HeartOfGold posted: »

Cannibalism foreshadowing, I think. Eww!

• edited April 2015

If you let Alvin die in Season 2 Episode 2, you can take the pistol in Carver's office and shoot him in the cheek instead of jumping on him when he is holding the group hostage.

• edited April 2015
    • Depending of how you talk to Nate in the truck he may or may not turn his music on

• Glenn's red t-shirt makes a reference to a band called Hieroglyphics

• Depending on whether or not Lee decides to shoot Drew instead of Gary, Gary will run towards the gate to alert the rest of his gang, It is possible to shoot Gary in the butt while he is jumping over the fence

• Fivel has the most killers (Kenny/Lee/Christa/Ben-UNUSED) and the most ways to be killed out of every other character in the game

• Fivel's name was never mentioned in the game. Instead, it was found by modding the game's files

• In unused audio clips, there was a decision in which you could walk away and not help Irene

• Walter appears to be the most used name in the Video Game. He is the fourth character to be called Walt or Walter in the Video Games: the first is a dog, and the second is a Crawford resident and the third is an elderly man in "400 Days"

• Boyd is one of the few characters to have two voice actors

• Arvo attempted to hide a bag full of medicine in a trashcan that his sister apparently needs....about a day and a halfs walk from his group's hideout.

You would've thought hiding it under a rock or a log or somewhere in the woods a little closer to home might've been a bit more convenient for the guy who has a hard time getting around. Arvo would bring the Geocashing nation to shaaaaame.

• Clementine in Starved For Help when on the swing asking about Mark:

I wan't you to stay lucky, too.

And Kenny got lucky, real lucky.

• edited April 2015

Isn't that when Lee is about to leave looking for the bandits? I thought that comment was real cute of Clementine too btw. She has come a long way since then =(

edit: dem spellings again XD

Clementine in Starved For Help when on the swing asking about Mark: I wan't you to stay lucky, too. And Kenny got lucky, real lucky.

• I don't know if anyone's already said this or not but - During No Going Back we all know that Buricko and Vitali switched guns, but according to the wiki [see: triva] that's not true. The characters switched roles (not guns) sometime during the development of Amid the Ruins and No Going Back.

Alt text

• Translation: Someone fucked up.

I don't know if anyone's already said this or not but - During No Going Back we all know that Buricko and Vitali switched guns, but accordin

• In the Amid the Ruins trailer, you can see Clementine sitting on the stairs when Jane left. There is a green garage type of door behind her, but in the gameplay, there isn't.

Trailer:
    Alt text

Actual Game:
    Alt text

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

As well the deck's line is perfectly fine, I guess this was to hide evidence of the deck falling.

AllyGator posted: »

In the Amid the Ruins trailer, you can see Clementine sitting on the stairs when Jane left. There is a green garage type of door behind her, but in the gameplay, there isn't. Trailer: Actual Game:

• I don't get this one, she wishes Lee luck, not kenny, right?

Clementine in Starved For Help when on the swing asking about Mark: I wan't you to stay lucky, too. And Kenny got lucky, real lucky.

• Yeah, I should have clarified that better.

I just instantly thought of Kenny saying I got lucky, real lucky.

Which is why I posted.

Flog61 posted: »

I don't get this one, she wishes Lee luck, not kenny, right?

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited April 2015

Glenn's red t-shirt makes a reference to a band called Hieroglyphics

Also as an interesting note, Glenn actually wears that same shirt in super early issues of the comic

Alt text

Alt text

Arctic0ne posted: »

* Depending of how you talk to Nate in the truck he may or may not turn his music on * Glenn's red t-shirt makes a reference to a band ca

• edited April 2015

A House divided

This is the first " A house divided" preview trailer, at 0:16 you can see Troy in the door instead of Carver, and at 0:20 you can see the group scene with everyone sitting around the table, also at 0:46 you can see matthew there and i belive its to avoid spoiling his death. Its not something big but its interesting

In harm's way

This one suffered lots of changes, for example at 0:13 kenny talking about Walter's fate, 0:23 The boarded wall instead of the gate, 0:31 Clementine delivering nails at night with Troy near, 0:45 kenny being smacked with a gun and the most notable one at 0:40 with Clementine at night sneaking inside Howe's

if any of those trailers is wrong let me know

• Also in the gameplay, Clementine is on Carver's right side, but in the sneak peak at 0:55 she appeared to be on his right.

Arctic0ne posted: »

A House divided This is the first " A house divided" preview trailer, at 0:16 you can see Troy in the door instead of Carver, and at 0:20

• Good catch, i forgot to mention that scene

Also in the gameplay, Clementine is on Carver's right side, but in the sneak peak at 0:55 she appeared to be on his right.

• In the season 2 episode 5 trailer, there is a clip where it shows Clementine seeing her parents in Savannah. In the gameplay, you can clearly see Lee standing there, and there is walker blood all over Clementine's dress.

Trailer:

Alt text

Actual Game:

Alt text

• I remember watching this, this scene looked odd without Lee.

In the season 2 episode 5 trailer, there is a clip where it shows Clementine seeing her parents in Savannah. In the gameplay, you can clear

• Even that this trailer was watched by the people who played Season 1 already, I think that Telltale didn't wanted to spoil Lee's cause of death or anything related to him. Though I agree it was a bit weird without him.

In the season 2 episode 5 trailer, there is a clip where it shows Clementine seeing her parents in Savannah. In the gameplay, you can clear

• I think behind Clementine as well is the jewelry store Lee dies in.

It is. Eose (company name) is just visible behind them. You see that same name inside of the store.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

I think behind Clementine as well is the jewelry store Lee dies in.

edited April 2015

There's some rather morbid details about the room you find Mark in

First off being that the tub is full of blood. No explanation needed there.

Then you have a bucket near him, with a bonesaw and bloody towels inside it. No explanation needed here either.

But the most noteworthy (and morbid) details? There is a blowtorch and a bloody iron in the sink. Mark's wounds look burned if you look at them closely. You can figure it out from there.

• Please tell me he was unconscious through most of that? Because if he wasn't I'm amazed nobody heard him screaming! ;_;

Deltino posted: »

There's some rather morbid details about the room you find Mark in First off being that the tub is full of blood. No explanation needed t

edited April 2015

Definitely unconscious. Doesn't make it any less disturbing, though.

To back that up, there's a line Danny can say when you're sneaking up on him where he says "How was I supposed to know that legless asshole would wake up? I thought he had enough drugs in him to keep him out for the rest of the night."

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Please tell me he was unconscious through most of that? Because if he wasn't I'm amazed nobody heard him screaming! ;_;

edited April 2015

And hey, now I just found another thing I never knew existed

After the dilemma in the meatlocker, if you go over to Lilly and ask about searching Larry's pockets, and then go over and talk to Kenny, you can ask him if he wants to search his pockets instead. He doesn't, though, because he doesn't even want to go near Lilly.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.