The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• lmfaooo

I was five okay

• Thanks, but I don't see it as a nightmare :P

I kind of find it fun as long as it's moredated, I love solving geometry/trigonometry problems, calculating definite integrals and probabilities... I know it's weird, but I find it fun if it's not too much :p

Markd4547 posted: »

wtf is that looks closer oh it's all coming back to me the nightmares I mean of doing them Good luck on your finals bro

• We miss you pls come back Hitler! <3

• Tomorrow is also Lenin's birthday.

• My hobby is eating unhealthy stuff, then going to my mom (she's a doctor) and whining about how I'll get fat, have diabetes and die.

And what's your hobby?

• Sitting on my buttocks and listening to music.

My hobby is eating unhealthy stuff, then going to my mom (she's a doctor) and whining about how I'll get fat, have diabetes and die. And what's your hobby?

• Omg dud that's on my business card. If i stopped procrastinating and made one

• explaining to people about why i dont get fat even though i eat alot

My hobby is eating unhealthy stuff, then going to my mom (she's a doctor) and whining about how I'll get fat, have diabetes and die. And what's your hobby?

• Lol, me too xD

explaining to people about why i dont get fat even though i eat alot

• Most guys I've talked to understand that rape is wrong, but i haven't met many guys who aren't disgusted by the mere mention of periods :p

Markd4547 posted: »

Top image on my website today One of the most sexist things I have ever read Rape is disgusting, evil and anyone who does it should g

• Hitler-Senpai...pls notice me <3

Alt text

• Eating.

Alt text

• Alt text

Hitler-Senpai...pls notice me

• Me when my family and I eat out

Eating.

• edited April 2015

Alt text

period jokes just aren't funny maddi, period.

Most guys I've talked to understand that rape is wrong, but i haven't met many guys who aren't disgusted by the mere mention of periods

• Alt text

Tumblr summed up

• Here is a little fact on spicy foods!

“Most spicy food gets its kick from capsaicinoids, a family of molecules found in nearly all chili peppers, says Chris Gulgas, a chemistry professor who researches spicy foods at the University of Cincinnati. Other spicy foods (wasabi, ginger, and even black pepper) are molecularly different from capsaicin—the most common capsaicinoid—and result in a burning sensation that rarely lingers more than a few seconds.”

The chili burn stems from a chemical reaction that occurs when capsaicin bonds with the pain receptors on the inside of the mouth, which are the same neurons that detect heat.

DOs (What to eat/drink upon consumption)

• Yogurt
    • Sour Cream
    • Whole Milk
    • Alcohol
    • Olive Oil
    • White Rice
    • Peanut Butter
    • Honey
    • Sugar

DONTs (What NOT to consume)

• Water
    • Beer
    • Soda

Q: Why can't I drink water-based beverages and/or products?

• They spread capsaicin that causes the burn around your mouth instead of washing it down.
  • Shoulda known this when you accidentaly ate that pepper

* Here is a little fact on spicy foods! “Most spicy food gets its kick from capsaicinoids, a family of molecules found in nearly all chi

• there is no milk or sugar or anything besides water available.

Shoulda known this when you accidentaly ate that pepper

• I don't blame you, I have nothing listed there but water, then again I don't go around accidentaly eating jalapenos

there is no milk or sugar or anything besides water available.

• well im eating in a small hand-sized pack and the chilis were sliced to about the same size as the peanuts, so yeah

I don't blame you, I have nothing listed there but water, then again I don't go around accidentaly eating jalapenos

• edited April 2015

'Nuf said

well im eating in a small hand-sized pack and the chilis were sliced to about the same size as the peanuts, so yeah

• edited April 2015

what kind of chili pepper was it anyways?

well im eating in a small hand-sized pack and the chilis were sliced to about the same size as the peanuts, so yeah

• edited April 2015

Pretty sure it was a jalapeno. It's in this page lol

Edit: maybe not lmao

Lehfeels posted: »

• allahu akhbar

• Lehfeels posted: »

• wait i should drink alcohol but not beer?

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

i guess ill go with vodka then

* Here is a little fact on spicy foods! “Most spicy food gets its kick from capsaicinoids, a family of molecules found in nearly all chi

• drink in moderation, oke.

wait i should drink alcohol but not beer? whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? i guess ill go with vodka then

• yep thats my hobby

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eva5niNQHFo

• beer is for cool kidz

wait i should drink alcohol but not beer? whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? i guess ill go with vodka then

• Another good guide to hot stuff is tedbarrus hes a youtuber who reviews the hot stuff

the Bird's eye chili

• It's just poking fun.

kaleion posted: »

I'm Mexican too and I actually still live in México.

• Thank you, Rachel, apreciatted. ^-^

Whoa that's really good.

• I always get nervous during a test when a teacher walk by, even if I'm not doing anything wrong xD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.