The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Just to warn you, it's pretty much a direct squeal to Black Flag. Meaning it shares it's ship combat, even most of the menus, and the modern day parts. But it tones down the pirate stuff a lot.

Markd4547 posted: »

^^^^^ Nobody tells me that till now that info is vital I need to buy this game now thanks bro for telling me

• edited April 2015

Alt text

AH NO NO NOOO, I hate battleships I want to be an Irish assassin not a pirate :'/ thanks for telling me :)

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Just to warn you, it's pretty much a direct squeal to Black Flag. Meaning it shares it's ship combat, even most of the menus, and the modern day parts. But it tones down the pirate stuff a lot.

• I know I'm getting it for free and I also realize you're one of those people who give up on a game series because a few bad additions in one game. It makes me laugh that you're claiming it will have micro transactions (BTW only included in multiplayer in other games and optional things in them too). Also the fact you realized it had repetitive aspects 6 games in astounds me.

I'm going to download this and enjoy every minute of it. I love Assassin's Creed, the story, the worlds, the gameplay, the characters, the music, and the history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFC2jw-lv38 The first entry in the Assassin’s Creed Chronicles saga takes place in China, 1526, as the

• NO YOU AREN'T A PIRATE THOUGH

Look into it a little. Maybe you'll find it interesting :3

AH NO NO NOOO, I hate battleships I want to be an Irish assassin not a pirate :'/ thanks for telling me

• I'm actually really interested in this game, too. It seems pretty cool, I really like the art style. Here's to hoping it'll run on my dumb laptop.

I know I'm getting it for free and I also realize you're one of those people who give up on a game series because a few bad additions in one

• I'm excited. It comes out tomorrow, I just need to make sure I have enough room on my PS4.

I'm actually really interested in this game, too. It seems pretty cool, I really like the art style. Here's to hoping it'll run on my dumb laptop.

• edited April 2015

one of those people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZuC4MmMzcg

Also the fact you realized it had repetitive aspects 6 games in astounds me.

I always did but theirs a time when you need to improve on mechanics when the same stuff gets boring you have seen everything a hundred times before and for me black flag was that time

who give up on a game series because a few bad additions in one game.

I love games and AC but I'm not a stupid fanboy who would throw away money on a shitty game because it's AC that's shallow and stupid make a good game I'll buy it

The question wasn't what do you think of my opinion but what do you think of the game but thanks for being one of those judgmental people :P

I'm going to download this and enjoy every minute of it. I love Assassin's Creed, the story, the worlds, the gameplay, the characters, the music, and the history.

I might to it depend on the reviews and gameplay I see before I make a decision I won't just buy it because it's AC :)

I know I'm getting it for free and I also realize you're one of those people who give up on a game series because a few bad additions in one

• Alt text

AWESOMEO posted: »

I was just going to bed, school can be so tiring X___X

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited April 2015

wow no spoilers pls

(about to step into really hot shower) Me: "I am Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen, the Unburnt, Mother of Dragons, khaleesi to Drogo’s riders, and queen of the Seven Kingdoms of Westeros. Fire cannot kill a dragon". steps in

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMz_RQuTBlI

http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/27736/article/star-wars-battlefront-3-s-connection-to-the-force-awakens-revealed---battle-of-jakku-dlc/

THE GAME HAS ONLY HAD ONE TRAILER AND THEYRE ADVERTISING DLC

I fucking hate EA so fucking much. I swear to fucking God I will motherfucking burn down their headquarters. lol jk. They deserve worse.

I get the DLC is free, but come on. People that allow games that advertise DLC before launch are scum.

This desert planet isn't even Tatoonie. Wtf.

I'm not really mad, just really offended people do this. I'll still preorder Battlefront,

Humorous angry post over. I thought the DLC was paid originally, which is the only reason why I made this post, but now that I learned it's free, which is why the second half of the post is far less angry then the first. I'm gonna leave it up and post for lolz.

• one of those people

I mean one of those people who like to complain about Assassin's Creed because of Unity. Which I still like as a game although I don't follow the Interne bandwagon and hate on it for the easy common stuff like the glitches and the microtransactions but the actual problems story wise which should be fixed for the crowd.

for me black flag was that time

How is Black Flag, which was one of the games which introduced so many great additions to the games not making it just the repetitive gameplay. Black Flag added a better combat system, a larger world to explore, an improvement on ship combat and many other things and some how the game that added so many new things was the on where you saw it get repetitive?

stupid fanboy

Thanks. I love being recognized for my love of a franchise.

The question wasn't what do you think of my opinion but what do you think of the game but thanks for being one of those judgmental people

Doesn't matter. I wanted to throw in my piece about your opinion. The funny thing here is you calling me judgmental since you're judging a game on a different game entirely and judging the entire franchise off of it.

I won't just buy it because it's AC :)

I'm not even buying it. I'm getting it for free.

one of those people https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZuC4MmMzcg Also the fact you realized it had repetitive aspects 6 games i

• Well, I've realized this was announced at the end of last month. I can't believe I hadn't heard of anything about it until Mark shared it XD

Anyway, I'm getting excited for it too. But I need to figure out the PC specs before I get it.

I'm excited. It comes out tomorrow, I just need to make sure I have enough room on my PS4.

• go away

TDMshadowCP posted: »

wow no spoilers pls

• I actually didn't know the release date. I've just been checking the PS store for it, although haven't done that in a while.

Is it on PC?...Well, it should be.

@Markd4547

I can thank you for one thing. Thanks for sharing.

Well, I've realized this was announced at the end of last month. I can't believe I hadn't heard of anything about it until Mark shared it XD Anyway, I'm getting excited for it too. But I need to figure out the PC specs before I get it.

• Yeah, at least it's free though.

Were you typing as you were reading too?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMz_RQuTBlI http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/27736/article/star-wars-battlefront-3-s-connection-to-the-

• Hard Time

@Markd4547 @NoHopeLeft

I don't know if you all were curious but I liked the song played during that trailer and after a little searching I found it.

• Nah, I made the entire 3 part before I looked to see if there was a price tag and then I see that it's free.

My brother had told me that Battlefront was going to have a $30 DLC being advertised which to my chagrin made me angry.

I still don't understand why that planet isn't Tatoonie.

Yeah, at least it's free though. Were you typing as you were reading too?

• I haven't even seen this one.

Wow, I am out of connection with one of my favorite franchises.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JapuE16BPrY At the end of the trailer it had the logos for PS4, Xbox One and PC, so I hopefully that confirms it.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JapuE16BPrY

At the end of the trailer it had the logos for PS4, Xbox One and PC, so I hopefully that confirms it.

I actually didn't know the release date. I've just been checking the PS store for it, although haven't done that in a while. Is it on PC?...Well, it should be. @Markd4547 I can thank you for one thing. Thanks for sharing.

• edited April 2015

I'm loving this song, that and other one that was in a another trailer.

The Unknown

Hard Time @Markd4547 @NoHopeLeft I don't know if you all were curious but I liked the song played during that trailer and after a little searching I found it.

• I know the same feeling XD

I haven't even seen this one. Wow, I am out of connection with one of my favorite franchises.

• Ah, makes sense then.

No clue, it's been a while since I've seen any other Star Wars things so I'll need to do some old movie watching before going to see this one.

Nah, I made the entire 3 part before I looked to see if there was a price tag and then I see that it's free. My brother had told me that

• I found that one before this one, both great songs.

I'm loving this song, that and other one that was in a another trailer. The Unknown

• So....apparently a tornado is coming for my house.....

• R.I.P. in pieces.

So....apparently a tornado is coming for my house.....

• ComingSoonComingSoon Banned
    edited April 2015

hide

like seriously if it's serious get to your basement or somewhere safe

So....apparently a tornado is coming for my house.....

• Alt text

Thomas the DANK train

• Internet and electricity are still on. It's to dark to see outside but from what I hear it's just heavy rain and thunderstorm for now. Hopefully it is passing by. Since when does Pennsylvania get tornadoes :(

• Internet and electricity are still on

everything is fine then

Internet and electricity are still on. It's to dark to see outside but from what I hear it's just heavy rain and thunderstorm for now. Hopefully it is passing by. Since when does Pennsylvania get tornadoes

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Just watched some Columbo, pretty good show.

• Question of the Day: Hot showers or cold showers?

• Hot hot hot.

Question of the Day: Hot showers or cold showers?

• Hot.

• Hot

• Hot

• hawt ;)

• Alt text

go away

• But black flag was praised as a savior of the series...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFC2jw-lv38 The first entry in the Assassin’s Creed Chronicles saga takes place in China, 1526, as the

Sign in to comment in this discussion.