Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Alt text

Portal Fortress Life4Dead 3 confirmed

• When I was doing it I realized that I should add an Illuminati triangle for lolz.

I did add a Whitehill star as well.

Pipas posted: »

InGen, what the hell? What is this Illuminati propaganda, are you one of them?

• So Rhys is Whitehill now?

Alt text

When I was doing it I realized that I should add an Illuminati triangle for lolz. I did add a Whitehill star as well.

• Now that you say it... ;)

Maybe you want to be someone from DA ?

Oh, I know. I assumed you were serious about the attack though, thought you'd bomb Rhyiona thread with Rhysha pics or something.

• edited April 2015

Guys gimme some work....

Alt text

armis37 posted: »

Now that you say it... Maybe you want to be someone from DA ?

• Do something awesome!

GrumpyDof posted: »

Guys gimme some work....

• Do something with the caravan.

Guys gimme some work....

• edited April 2015

Add @Gustav_Kenny to the poster. :P

Thanks. :)

Guys gimme some work....

• edited April 2015

Alt text

• The Love Tester knows whats up

Alt text

• Hmmmm...

Alt text

The Love Tester knows whats up

• Don't say that! D:

If August kills Sasha next episode...

• The Love Tester is a lying traitor, you bribed him to say that...

Poogers555 posted: »

Hmmmm...

• If August kills Sasha next episode...

Alt text

• edited April 2015

What would happen if she were to die? Would we switch to Rhyiona or would this thread turn into a Sasha shrine?

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Don't say that!

• Would we switch to Rhyiona

Never!

if something were to happen to Sasha she would always stay in Rhys' heart and follow him around...

What would happen if she were to die? Would we switch to Rhyiona or would this thread turn into a Sasha shrine?

• Uh, hi. Rhyiona shipper here. I hope I can discuss my little theory here without friendly backlash.

What if Rhys and Fiona wearing dark colors (black, gray, maroon, etc.) is because Vaughn and Sasha died? Black is the universal color of death and mourning. Just a thought. Hope I didn't upset you (and sorry if I did)!

• edited April 2015

I have pretty high hopes that Sasha will stick around at least another episode or two, if not live through the whole game. She has too many unresolved plot points (noticing Rhys' trust and loyalty, not accepting Felix's gift, her whole situation with August, Vallory coming after her and Fiona, etc.)

If she were to die, my bet is that she's determinate and it would be towards the end. If she does, I'm still not going to ship Rhyiona.

• I would make my Rhys as distant as possible from Fiona, would be very bad to get close to her after what happened to Sasha.. Not to meantion the heart break if something DOES happen to Sasha. Well have to see, but for the most part the very idea makes me want to
    Would be my reaction

• He doesn't got the balls.

• edited April 2015

I'm not sure that's the case because

1. Fiona's outfit is seen in episode 1 in the caravan before it's even finished, meaning it was made way before anyone dies

2. They don't act like they're in morning judging by their banter, and it's clear they haven't seen each other in a long time, so the events that could have potentially led up to Vaughn and Sasha's deaths probably were also a long time ago. They're not freshly mourning if they are at all.

3. The style of their clothes aren't very "death and mourning" they're more "cool and stylish" but idk that might just be me. Also as a side note black isn't really a universal color of mourning, white is also associated with mourning in some countries, but that's more of a fun fact than an argument.

wwrstvo0 posted: »

Uh, hi. Rhyiona shipper here. I hope I can discuss my little theory here without friendly backlash. What if Rhys and Fiona wearing dark c

• When I made this, I went by Kübler-Ross model, or better known as the five stages of grief. Thought that it could've been possible that they had gotten over their deaths emotionally, but still wore the darkened colors as a sign of respect and such.

But, you know. ¯_(ツ)_/¯. Just a theory. Kind of surprised I wasn't hit with instant teasing, reprimanding, and chastising that I normally see between the Rhyiona and Rhysha shippers.

LoseMyHome posted: »

I'm not sure that's the case because * Fiona's outfit is seen in episode 1 in the caravan before it's even finished, meaning it was mad

• I know what you mean. I'm just here to ship what I like, I try not to participate in serious shipping war stuff. Mutual respect, man, mutual respect.

wwrstvo0 posted: »

When I made this, I went by Kübler-Ross model, or better known as the five stages of grief. Thought that it could've been possible that they

• Nah, too soon for that. To be honest, I don't even think one of the main gang will die in the game. From the more important characters, I could see August or Vasquez to die.

• That app is stupid. Appearently if the number of letters in both names is 9 then you get 100%. So, yeah...

Alt text

New ship was born.

Poogers555 posted: »

Hmmmm...

• Well i'll draw something very sad...

Would we switch to Rhyiona Never! if something were to happen to Sasha she would always stay in Rhys' heart and follow him around...

• Yeah, its pretty stupid :)

That app is stupid. Appearently if the number of letters in both names is 9 then you get 100%. So, yeah... New ship was born.

• I can get behind this.

That app is stupid. Appearently if the number of letters in both names is 9 then you get 100%. So, yeah... New ship was born.

• I don't see any of the main four dying anytime soon, for two main reasons : the first is that Sasha and Vaugn are way too likeable, and it'd be weird for Telltale to switch from heavy games like TWD and TWAU to Tales, only to come back later to a heavy, sad tone.
    The second is a tad bit more meta : since a handful of important people left gearbox, and considering gearbox is hiring for Borderlands 3 - in particular in the writing department, since they lost Anthony Burch... It wouldn't be completely unthinkable for the main four to show up as heroes for Borderlands 3.

Think about it : their action skills are almost designing themselves (Silver Lite, one-shot elemental jakobs, LoaderBot, I have no idea for Vaughn), and their personnality are just quirky enough to deliver the banter characteristic to Vault Hunters. Plus, it'd be pretty epic to have characters that didn't start out as flat out badass, but that slowly ascended to that status.

But alas, this is mere speculation, and I'm losing sight of the subject at hand : HAIL RHYSHA !!!

• This is a pretty good opinion. I agree with everything you said, especially the last line :)

Darklim posted: »

I don't see any of the main four dying anytime soon, for two main reasons : the first is that Sasha and Vaugn are way too likeable, and it'd

• That.. Would be amazing. I can see these 4 being used as protagonists for BL3. But then again well have to see what's up with these 4 by the end of the game. That said..

ALL HAIL RYSHA, THE ONE TRUE SHIP TO SAIL THE SEVEN LOVE SEAS!

I don't see any of the main four dying anytime soon, for two main reasons : the first is that Sasha and Vaugn are way too likeable, and it'd

• edited April 2015

Woah

Woah

WOAH

Just looking for something to post and (REMOVED) holy hell Rhysha shippers, this stuff is real.
    Alt text

UPDATE: As suggested by Leluch123, I took it down due to it being a bit too NSFW.
    Sorry for the, uh, issues caused. I just felt oddly obligated to show that there are people out there who REALLY ship Rhysha. Emphasis on REALLY.

• Alt text

Woah Woah WOAH Just looking for something to post and (REMOVED) holy hell Rhysha shippers, this stuff is real. UPDATE: As sugg

• edited April 2015

Alt text

I'm not sure if this is... I'm not sure at all about anything...

Woah Woah WOAH Just looking for something to post and (REMOVED) holy hell Rhysha shippers, this stuff is real. UPDATE: As sugg

• Hey Guys I made a bet to CrazedRabbit and Green613 if Rhysha wins(Which it will)They have to bow down and kiss the Rhysha Ring and Pledge Allegiance to the Rhysha fans,but if Rhyiona wins(Which it will definitely not win lol)I have to bow down and kiss the Rhyiona ring so let it be begin let them know that Rhysha has won and don't let me kiss the Rhyiona ring

RhyshaForever #TeamJack

• I don't remember agreeing to any bet of the sort, lmao.

strwar3 posted: »

Hey Guys I made a bet to CrazedRabbit and Green613 if Rhysha wins(Which it will)They have to bow down and kiss the Rhysha Ring and Pledge Al

• You should just kiss the ring now man

Hey Guys I made a bet to CrazedRabbit and Green613 if Rhysha wins(Which it will)They have to bow down and kiss the Rhysha Ring and Pledge Al

• Welcome to Rhysha thread, my friend! I'm sure @GrumpyDof will add you to the poster as soon as he's available.

Also I don't think that either of them is really a vault hunter material. Vault hunters are practically mass-murderers and I don't think any of them have it in them. And I don't really see Rhys/Vaughn handling a gun, haha. Though I'd love to see them as NPCs.

• Alt text

• Oh my. I hope no one ever gets the urge to make fanart for that ship. I don't think the world is ready. >.>

Sign in to comment in this discussion.