Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

1495496497498499501»

Comments

• I know nobody really visits the thread anymore, but considering current situation with Telltale, I decided to share something. For those of you who haven't heard, Telltale is closing down. No more TWAU, TftB or any other amazing games.

And yeah, I'm a bit bummed about it. I felt that Telltale was getting better after the ANF fiasco, with Batman S2 and latest episode of TWD being simply amazing. So it was pretty heartbreaking to hear these news at this time, when I thought Telltale was slowly getting back on track.

No matter what happens with the forums, I just wanted to let you know that the time I spent here in this thread during the TftB days was the best time I had on this forum. We had fun, didn't we?

Take care, guys.

Pipas AKA Poopass AKA porpoise AKA idk how else you call me

• Even if it was never fully shown, Rhysha will always be cannon to me. And whatever happens next guy, I want you to know it was an honor knowing you all.

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited September 2018

Rhysha forever! <3 <3 <3 you guys are a fun bunch

Also, Sasha >Fiona

• RIP Telltale, Long live Tales from the Borderlands! Long live Rhysha!

• It's been fun!

Pipas posted: »

I know nobody really visits the thread anymore, but considering current situation with Telltale, I decided to share something. For those of

• real talk =(

Rhysha forever! you guys are a fun bunch Also, Sasha >Fiona

• </3

It's been fun, guys. Rhysha for life :'(

• Heyyyyy everyone I just started playing borderlands and can’t wait to talk with you all aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand this place is dead?

• You missed the glory days. :'(

Dex-Starr posted: »

Heyyyyy everyone I just started playing borderlands and can’t wait to talk with you all aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand this place is dead?

• Source

ˢᵗᶦˡˡ ᶜᵃⁿ'ᵗ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵐᵒᵘˢᵗᵃᶜʰᵉ

• As upset as I and others are at Rhys possibly being recast, I'm extraordinarily happy to know they're back. I will give Gearbox all the money if they allow us to incorporate some of our choices and let Rhysha become a thing.

Pipas posted: »

Source ˢᵗᶦˡˡ ᶜᵃⁿ'ᵗ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵐᵒᵘˢᵗᵃᶜʰᵉ

• More mustachioed Rhys

Sauce

• Before anything happens, I want to say goodbye to this thread and this shipping train. I always loved Rhysha and will never forget how much fun I had with this section and those characters. I cannot trust Gearbox to do something good with Tales characters in Borderlands 3.

Long live Rhys x Sasha!

• Imma admit this now. I replayed Tales the two weeks I had off college and romanced Sasha.

OP, rhysha shippers, the shipper who called me and rhyiona wanker on this thread once who I miss because that punched me in the giggle peepee: are you proud of me?

• Yeah im probably more upset of Rhys not being voiced by Troy Baker than his ridiculous mustache XD. But maybe there is some hope that we will get a Story DLC just dedicated to Tales from the Borderlands.

Also this is one of the most beautiful Sasha pics ive seen so far <3

• You betcha!

lottii-lu posted: »

Imma admit this now. I replayed Tales the two weeks I had off college and romanced Sasha. OP, rhysha shippers, the shipper who called me

• One more fan art before the site ultimately shuts down. ?

Source

• Don't mind me, guys. Just patiently waiting for Borderlands 3 to come out :smiley:

Sign in to comment in this discussion.