Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• The first one isn't Russian word, but your Russian is pretty good =D

kurva, idinahui, cyka blyat. i think im ready. jk, bro didnt mean to hurt you if i crossed over the line.

• hahahaha

Laianely posted: »

The first one isn't Russian word, but your Russian is pretty good =D

• edited October 2016

It's been a good few month (nearly a year) hiatus. I'm gonna work on a fic for you lovely people in the next few weeks. Enjoy your October spooks in the meantime

• Nice!

enter image description here

Tony_Marker posted: »

It's been a good few month (nearly a year) hiatus. I'm gonna work on a fic for you lovely people in the next few weeks. Enjoy your October spooks in the meantime

• edited October 2016

Fanart? Fanart.

By megmahoneyart

• Heyoo! It's been awhile since I've posted anything... but I've got a couple goodies to share!

Atlas Poster
    Bigger version on my DeviantArt

Atlas Slogan Poster
    Bigger version on my DeviantArt

The overhauled Rhys model is by Cyristal-Artist, and is available on tumblr or the Steam Workshop. The rest of the models I ported myself.

• We're carrying the weight of our past toward a brighter future for Pandora

I love that slogan.

And imagine Sasha working as a weapon designer, that would be awesome.

mcemily posted: »

Heyoo! It's been awhile since I've posted anything... but I've got a couple goodies to share! Bigger version on my DeviantArt Bigg

• enter image description here

You are very talented!

Heyoo! It's been awhile since I've posted anything... but I've got a couple goodies to share! Bigger version on my DeviantArt Bigg

• Thank you! ^_^

You are very talented!

• Thank you! I went through a couple different versions until I settled on a slogan that I felt worked individually for the characters involved, and for the past (violent) history of the old Atlas Corporation as a whole.

Yes, I feel like Sasha would be the driving creative force in the group... very good at bluesparking new gun ideas based on her favorite elements from existing guns/manufacturers. Up to Rhys and Felix to figure out how to build 'em. I also think Rhys would look to Sasha to be the company's moral compass, as it were. Rhys wants to set Atlas up as a company that will truly benefit Pandorans, but his past experience with the Hyperion Corp hasn't given him the skills necessary to do that... but Sasha clearly has very strong opinions on what needs fixing on Pandora (besides the removal of Hyperion).

Ekelund21 posted: »

We're carrying the weight of our past toward a brighter future for Pandora I love that slogan. And imagine Sasha working as a weapon designer, that would be awesome.

• edited November 2016
  • edited November 2016

EVEN MOAR (I miss this series)

By harpaax

EVEN MOAR (I miss this series) By harpaax

• Ah the good ol' days.

I sure do miss the Tales days :'(

• Same Carley. These waiting periods for Tales episodes were certainly the best days I experienced on the forums.

Ah the good ol' days. I sure do miss the Tales days

• Wow, this is still alive?

I'm so proud.

• edited November 2016

I binged this series these past few days... I'm not too late for the Rhysha train am I? ;~;

• Yeah, you're a wee bit late. Most people already left. :( Though you can still catch some of us in the Rhysha Discord Chat if you're up for the chat. :)

Donut Funn posted: »

I binged this series these past few days... I'm not too late for the Rhysha train am I? ;~;

• Sorta late sadly, but it's the thought that counts!

Donut Funn posted: »

• So, you make an account 4 days ago, decide to comment for the first time on a thread dedicated to your opposing ship, to try and purposely antagonize those of us that ship it. Congratulations, you are an official troll, here's your badge.

Seriously though, no one fucking cares anymore, there's no fighting amongst the Rhysha's and Rhyiona's, so why the hell are you trying to stir the pot?

• Simply put: you are over-reacting.

See ya.

So, you make an account 4 days ago, decide to comment for the first time on a thread dedicated to your opposing ship, to try and purposely a

• Happy Thanksgiving to all you Stateside Rhyshas!

So... I made a thing! It's a large group image (well, series of images), but if you look closely as the images fly by, you'll see it does contain Rhysha. :)

Flexington Thanksgiving
    Flexington Thanksgiving

Group was way too big for a single shot, hence the gif of several images. These images are available individually in a .zip file here.

• Holy moly, this is really nice. Great job! :)

Happy Thanksgiving to all you Stateside Rhyshas! So... I made a thing! It's a large group image (well, series of images), but if you look

• Thank you!

Pipas posted: »

Holy moly, this is really nice. Great job!

• coming from you

Theoderic posted: »

Simply put: you are over-reacting. See ya.

Happy Thanksgiving to all you Stateside Rhyshas! So... I made a thing! It's a large group image (well, series of images), but if you look

• I like how you put August opposite of Sasha, he look so sad, poor guy.
    Also RIP Scooter and #Tinytinaforseason2

• I think that Moxxi can try to lift his spirits)

I like how you put August opposite of Sasha, he look so sad, poor guy. Also RIP Scooter and #Tinytinaforseason2

• yeah... in one night-

Laianely posted: »

I think that Moxxi can try to lift his spirits)

• Can you people please stop making Sasha look so freakin' awful? Thank you.

• This is incredible, fantastic job!

I love how Fiona and Vaughn eventually made it out. :P

• ...what?

Quaker540 posted: »

Can you people please stop making Sasha look so freakin' awful? Thank you.

• gotta agree with that one

• Please look at the post above mine. Doesn't Sasha look... Unusual to you?

gotta agree with that one

• Hahaha... yeah, initially he wasn't going to be sitting quite so close to them. Had to eliminate some NPCs from the final version in order to get the group to even fit inside the tavern, LOL. The end result was that August ended up right across from his ex and her new beau. He's definitely giving them the stink eye... but the funny thing is, I did not alter his expression at all. That's the model's default expression. Dude suffers from a serious case of "Resting B*tch Face."

As for Sasha and Rhys, they do not even know he's there.

Sorry (not sorry), August.

I like how you put August opposite of Sasha, he look so sad, poor guy. Also RIP Scooter and #Tinytinaforseason2

Sign in to comment in this discussion.