Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Yeah, I included little "moments" for all of my favorite pairings in attendance. :)

Quaker540 posted: »

This is incredible, fantastic job! I love how Fiona and Vaughn eventually made it out. :P

• No, I think that's just you.

Please look at the post above mine. Doesn't Sasha look... Unusual to you?

• I agree with @Quaker540

J-Master posted: »

No, I think that's just you.

• i meant i agreed with your statement lol

Please look at the post above mine. Doesn't Sasha look... Unusual to you?

• Thank you.

AnimalBoy posted: »

I agree with @Quaker540

• Thank you too.

i meant i agreed with your statement lol

• Gee, people sure do enjoy being kind of rude.

Thank you.

• edited December 2016

First meeting feels

enter image description hereenter image description here

By harpaax

• When you can, it helps to make messages with large text look better if you use multiple hashtags to decrease the size of the special text.

First meeting feels By harpaax

this?

When you can, it helps to make messages with large text look better if you use multiple hashtags to decrease the size of the special text.

• ᴶᵘˢᵗ ᶫᶦᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ

Like this?

• enter image description here

Poogers555 posted: »

ᴶᵘˢᵗ ᶫᶦᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ

• I don't know if anyone is still doing this, but I recently changed my icon from Michonne to Clem but I would still be interested in keeping a Rhysha tag on it to remember the good ol days. So if anyone could add Rhysha to my icon I would be grateful.

• I just wish i had gotten here in time.

• But at least we're here in time for when they make season 2! =) :/ :'( :broken_heart:

I just wish i had gotten here in time.

• We can only dream and hope. Best bet for a second season would be after GearBox makes another Borderlands themselves.

Ekelund21 posted: »

But at least we're here in time for when they make season 2!

• seems like gearbox is completely ignoring borderlands to me

We can only dream and hope. Best bet for a second season would be after GearBox makes another Borderlands themselves.

• Sure, here you go. :) Let me know if you want a different color.

enter image description here

LoseMyHome posted: »

I don't know if anyone is still doing this, but I recently changed my icon from Michonne to Clem but I would still be interested in keeping a Rhysha tag on it to remember the good ol days. So if anyone could add Rhysha to my icon I would be grateful.

• But they have confirmed it, after they're done with all Battleborn DLC.

seems like gearbox is completely ignoring borderlands to me

• edited December 2016

I have the right to speak my mind. I'm not sure I understand the issue.

Gee, people sure do enjoy being kind of rude.

• Thank you, I like the color! I'll set it as my icon once i have access to my PC.

Pipas posted: »

Sure, here you go. Let me know if you want a different color.

• Wow, this page still gets posts... that's really cool! I use to be on here and the chat group all the time. I just came here out of curiosity, but you guys still post from time to time :)

• The issue is that you're not using any constructive criticism, you're being kind of rude to the artist by saying it's just awful or unusual. You definitely have a right to speak your mind but that does not excuse being kind of a jerk for no real reason.

I have the right to speak my mind. I'm not sure I understand the issue.

• I'm here babe! Just finished Tales!!! Rhysha lets go!!!!!!

• It's official, Lee Everett himself ships Rhysha!

I'm here babe! Just finished Tales!!! Rhysha lets go!!!!!!

• Welcome my friend. I'm sorry you could not join us earlier when things were more active, but you're here now, and that's all that matters.

I'm here babe! Just finished Tales!!! Rhysha lets go!!!!!!

• Lets just hope a season two will be made.

Welcome my friend. I'm sorry you could not join us earlier when things were more active, but you're here now, and that's all that matters.

• enter image description here

enter image description here

Lets just hope a season two will be made.

• I'm seeing myself being 80+ years old sitting in a retirement home, and saying to someone in there:
    "You know, the only thing I would've wanted from life now is to find out where Fiona and Rhys teleported to"
    And that person would say:
    "Are those your grandchildren? Did they go away in one of those newfangled teleportation-machines?" And I would be too sad to correct them.

• Oh my god, it's alive...

• enter image description hereenter image description here

MrNoodles posted: »

Oh my god, it's alive...

• edited December 2016

I'm sorry for that, didn't mean to be rude. That was my opinion about the picture above my comment, but you're right, I should use constructive criticism to back it up. The reason I dislike that image is because I believe it is not faithful to the original source material. To be honest I would have trouble realizing this is a Sasha fanpicture if it wasn't "labelled" as one. I'm going to make a comparison with the aforementioned Sasha fanpicture with a screenshot from the video game, then write down my remarks.

This is the fanpicture:

Sasha fanpicture

This is Sasha from the videogame itself:

Screenshot from the video game

My remarks/Differences compared to the source material:

• Sasha has longer hair.
    • Sasha has a bigger forehead.
    • Sasha has a nose while in the fanpicture she practically hasn't.
    • Sasha has smaller and different in shape eyeballs.
    • Sasha's nares aren't up-turned and are smaller.
    • Sasha's skin colour is lighter.
    • Sasha's lips are thinner.
    • Sasha's eyebrows have a different shape.

Because of these reasons the fanpicture fails to keep faithfulness, which in turn makes it awful-looking in my eyes. I hope that's enough and understandable.

The issue is that you're not using any constructive criticism, you're being kind of rude to the artist by saying it's just awful or unusual.

• At this point I am so disappointed in Telltale...

• If they make a season 2, I hope they don't bring back my beloved Sasha in a flashback were she looks like a bloated middle aged man :(

MrNoodles posted: »

At this point I am so disappointed in Telltale...

• At this point I'm really worried about all the possible sequels and what might Telltale do with the characters we love.

Ekelund21 posted: »

If they make a season 2, I hope they don't bring back my beloved Sasha in a flashback were she looks like a bloated middle aged man

• ...I actually don't want a sequel anymore. Let TFTB end on a high note!

At this point I'm really worried about all the possible sequels and what might Telltale do with the characters we love.

• Vaughn will actually be stung by bees, and die instead of just looking swole

At this point I'm really worried about all the possible sequels and what might Telltale do with the characters we love.

• Wonderful work!

mcemily posted: »

Happy Thanksgiving to all you Stateside Rhyshas! So... I made a thing! It's a large group image (well, series of images), but if you look

• edited December 2016

Some art posted on Christmas!

Source: bl-giftexchange

Sign in to comment in this discussion.