Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• In Season 2 we trust!

Coming right after TWAU.

MFW you rewatch some classic moments from TFTBL and you're reminded of the awesome times you spent on this thread...

• TFW someone comments on the Rhysha thread and you're reminded that this amazing series has ended one and an half year ago and we won't most likely get a Season 2 anytime soon.

enter image description here

MFW you rewatch some classic moments from TFTBL and you're reminded of the awesome times you spent on this thread...

• Oh damn, it's armis! Taking a stroll around the forums?

armis37 posted: »

In Season 2 we trust! Coming right after TWAU.

• Just taking a look, casually.

Pipas posted: »

Oh damn, it's armis! Taking a stroll around the forums?

• When it's Valentines day and you miss bae but you're stuck in a vault with her sister

• enter image description here

Ekelund21 posted: »

When it's Valentines day and you miss bae but you're stuck in a vault with her sister

• Rhysha droolz

• Rhyiona rulez

Rhysha droolz

• When its Valentines day and you in the vault with Fiona, and not her sister

When it's Valentines day and you miss bae but you're stuck in a vault with her sister

• Mod abuse!

Rhysha droolz

• HMU with dem RHYIONA PUFFS fam

Poogers555 posted: »

Rhyiona rulez

• I GOT you!

HMU with dem RHYIONA PUFFS fam

When its Valentines day and you in the vault with Fiona, and not her sister

• When ya dont give the flower but Sasha still trying to grab ya dick

• You should feel flattered.

When ya dont give the flower but Sasha still trying to grab ya dick

• Just peeking in for memory's sake and holy shit have I come to realize Rhys is so much better at picking up females than me

• They don't call you "blind" for nothing! ;)

Rhysha droolz

Rhysha droolz

• Wow, it's rude and and annoying if Rhyshas come into the Rhyiona thread with Rhysha stuff but it's apparently A-okay if Rhyionas do the same thing except in the Rhysha thread.

I expected better from you, Blind.

Rhysha droolz

• I was peer pressured, okay?

J-Master posted: »

Wow, it's rude and and annoying if Rhyshas come into the Rhyiona thread with Rhysha stuff but it's apparently A-okay if Rhyionas do the same thing except in the Rhysha thread. I expected better from you, Blind.

• Dont be sorry they chose the wrong ship Blind!

I was peer pressured, okay?

• youre not alone my friend

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Just peeking in for memory's sake and holy shit have I come to realize Rhys is so much better at picking up females than me

• Well, my hopes of a Season 2 are now almost completely destroyed with the news of Shorette and Herman leaving. I know it was a whole team of people working to bring us this amazing game, but these two, along with Mark Darin, were the main driving forces behind this game. Best of luck to them, along with Dennis Lenart and Adam Sarasohn.

• I feel like this is appropriate

Well, my hopes of a Season 2 are now almost completely destroyed with the news of Shorette and Herman leaving. I know it was a whole team of

• I really missed out not playing this game until just recently, but I was at least into the Rhysha ship from the first episode and it's pleasant to see that many others share the same sentiment. Are these forums still active at all or is it just desperate hoping for a season 2?

• edited February 2017

There is a little bit of activity.
    Also, welcome to the forums!

Cheddarhead posted: »

I really missed out not playing this game until just recently, but I was at least into the Rhysha ship from the first episode and it's pleas

• Good to hear, and thanks!

There is a little bit of activity. Also, welcome to the forums!

• Fitting where I made my first comment will be my last. This forum is just dead now (And pretty fecking boring). But I had fun, let this thread forever live on. Rhysha

• Ah, sad to see you go. But I can't really blame you, the forums been kinda dead lately and the whole AMA fiasco didn't really help things either. Take care Jordaan. :)

Fitting where I made my first comment will be my last. This forum is just dead now (And pretty fecking boring). But I had fun, let this thread forever live on. Rhysha

• So, uuuh any news about S2... I was going to make an April fools joke, but im not evil.

• I was going to make an April fools joke, but im not evil.

But I am.

MINECRAFT STORY MODE: SEASON 2 CONFIRMED GUYS!!! GET HYPED!!!

Haha, jk, April Fool's Day. Got you good.

What do you mean you don't care about Minecraft? Everybody loves that!
    Damn, I'm not good good at this
    IRunts posted: »

So, uuuh any news about S2... I was going to make an April fools joke, but im not evil.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited April 2017

;)

Pipas posted: »

I was going to make an April fools joke, but im not evil. But I am. MINECRAFT STORY MODE: SEASON 2 CONFIRMED GUYS!!! GET HYPED!!!

• Wh- what does that mean? Why did you edit the comment? YOU KNOW SOMETHING WE DON'T?!!

• No April Fools joke can top last year.

Poopass you mastermind.

So, uuuh any news about S2... I was going to make an April fools joke, but im not evil.

But yeah, the bar was set so high that I didn't even try to top it this year. :D

Besides, the thread is pretty much dead now, so I don't think enough people would even care if I tried something. :P

No April Fools joke can top last year. Poopass you mastermind.

• Man, I remember how this thread had amazing times and I miss having great time with this game.

• Go to sleep, Asylum.

:oooooooo

• Anyone got some...fanarts?

Anyone got some...fanarts?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.