Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• "Ahaaha! That's funny Rhys, THIS IS SERIOUS!"

• :'D fanart cures all

Laianely posted: »

by selkys

• Another art from harpaax

enter image description here

• I made a thing!

There are 7 images in the sequence, but I'll just post the two most obvious Rhysha ones:

Rhys misses Sasha

Sasha misses Rhys

Bigger versions of these two images (plus the other five) on my Tumblr.

• Long time, no see.

• Longer time, nothing see.

AronDracula posted: »

Long time, no see.

• Moar art!

Sauce

Btw, I strongly suggest checking the artist's WHOLE BLOG, they've been drawing a lot of hilarious TftB sketches like these lately.

• edited September 2017

So you know how a year ago I promised to get screenshots for this:

I don't know if this is weird to say, but, um, I recently replayed Episodes 4 and 5.

When I replayed Episode 5, I chose the dialogue option to tell Sasha that I'm glad she's OK.

Now, on TV Tropes, someone said that if you get to flirt with Sasha (if you rejected Hyperion, she hugs you and then they flirt), August looks away, disgusted. But for some reason, he kept on smiling, while Fiona looked annoyed and did the interruption instead.

So...either he's happy to see her again...or August has somehow decided to ship Rhysha too?

After a long hiatus and starting college, I finally got my screenshots:

August standing in the back smiling while Fiona watches Rhys like a scary hat-wearing hawk:

And he's still smiling. Shouldn't he be looking away in disgust?

Here we have Fiona's happy expression of approval, wishing Rhys all the best with Sasha...

...OK, that last one could have gone better.

• We reached page 500! Let's celebrate!

• Hay long time guys :D idk if anyone mentioned amazing person who draws amazingly, here is her's (probably) link: https://sketchupnfries.tumblr.com/
    and some art.

I hope image works, because I am still bad at posting it, if it does not work, because I am loser go check her page.

• Hey everyone! You may or may not remember me, I was around about a year ago, and left because I got a little bored of the website. Not sure if I'll stay or not, I'm just checking in on everyone. Lots of new faces, which is cool. I'm glad that this community is still going strong.

• Yeah, I posted the pic a few comments above. And I can definitely recommend checking her tumblr as well, she's really talented and posts quite often.

UnicornsFTW posted: »

Hay long time guys idk if anyone mentioned amazing person who draws amazingly, here is her's (probably) link: https://sketchupnfries.tumblr

• I'm glad that this community is still going strong.

Yeaah, I wouldn't say that, lol. Anywho, welcome back.

Duck_Hunt posted: »

Hey everyone! You may or may not remember me, I was around about a year ago, and left because I got a little bored of the website. Not sure

• Damn...you guys sure don't give up.

• Man oh man has it been 3 years since this released? I miss this forum lol. Maybe one day it'll return to glory.

• Gonna be fun once Borderlands 3 releases. Nothing against another ship but I feel like this one will be made cannon considering how popular it is and how the main story really pushes it.

• While I would love for it to be cannon, I doubt something as minor as this would be addressed in Borderlands 3 when it's released for a couple of reasons.

1. The whereabouts of both Rhys and Fiona are still unknown. BL3 would have to explain what happened to them after disappearing inside the Vault in order to bring them back, and if not done right, it would feel like a bit of a letdown for those who played TFTBL to have its cliffhanger come to mean absolutely nothing.
    2. Telltale has sort of hinted or teased about the possibility of their being a sequel sometime after BL3. As a result, while they are allowed to do what they want with the characters Telltale created, Gearbox may not be willing to do anything with them because of this potential sequel.
    3. While we did have some instances of Telltale determining "cannon" outcomes for some of the side missions from BL2 (such as Tector being alive, meaning the Zaffords were killed), I'm not sure Gearbox would be willing to do the same in regards to TFTBL. The reason being because it would rob a lot of people of their choices. It's the same reason people use for why Kirkman should not bring Clementine into TWD comics, it would eventually lead to there being one canonical Clementine. In doing so, any player who didn't go with that specific outcome would be pissed off as their choices would become meaningless.

Unless Gearbox makes a feature that will allow players to incorporate their TFTBL save file into BL3, I wouldn't expect them to really feature these characters or say which choices or outcomes are cannon.

AwolAtlas posted: »

Gonna be fun once Borderlands 3 releases. Nothing against another ship but I feel like this one will be made cannon considering how popular it is and how the main story really pushes it.

• Very true. Really boils down to how closely both companies worked together. Excited either way.

While I would love for it to be cannon, I doubt something as minor as this would be addressed in Borderlands 3 when it's released for a coup

• we takin over make way for the rhyiona train shits still lit up in here yall RHYSHA sheep still gotta WAKE UP

• Good to see the old club still holding out. :P

• ^^ Nice artwork.

• Good heartwarming shtuff.

Pipas posted: »

Sauce

• Hey dear Rhysha Fanbase,

I know i am way to late to join the this community, and even more so now that Tales from the Borderlands is 3 to 4 years old. But i wanted to share my love for this game and for the Ryhsha. So recently i made a first attempt at SFM Fanart of the both of them. What do you think ?

Sauce

• Hey all. Just thought of how awesome Rhysha was and decided to stop by and say "hi." May we soon see more of them.

• sigh... I cant belive its been 3 years since i've made this video, kinda feels like yesterday.

• I always find myself coming back to this group from time to time.

So many great memories. We need a Season Two.

• Wow. takes picture

I wonder what happened to this place.

• One day well get S2, until then ill fondly remember this thread and all the memories. Feels so long ago.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.