Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Seriously, friendly banter is one thing but insulting people is another.

I think this ship war is getting way too heated

• edited April 2015

I mean seriously they're the first ones who introduced claiming characters ;-;

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Seriously, friendly banter is one thing but insulting people is another.

• Just ignore whatever they´re doing. This isn´t worth getting insulted over.

I mean seriously they're the first ones who introduced claiming characters ;-;

• Hey, If i can upload this picture here Alt text and call it fan-art, then you should not worry to post your writings either. This threat is for good fun. :)

tessie0713 posted: »

I am (still) afraid of posting my story too and I know my writing is not excellent. But in here, I believe sharing and love overcome some t

• I still find it weird that some people can take shipping so seriously. I mean, have they seen how silly (but-ah-so-amazing) this thread is?

WalkerHH93 posted: »

I dont even know what the hell is going on in this shipping threads. Well if people have fun, who are we to stop them. xD

• Uh, because you totally betrayed him and chose the filthy Pandoran scum over him?

Be afraid, Pumpkins. Be very afraid...

Why would he remember it?( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Yes, please! The more stories, the better! :)

I am considering of writing a story, but I am afraid that I won't be able to match BigBadWolf's great writing.

• Yeah...That's doesn't sound nice...

Can I make it up with some milkshakes?

Uh, because you totally betrayed him and chose the filthy Pandoran scum over him? Be afraid, Pumpkins. Be very afraid...

• edited April 2015

filthy Pandoran scum

Yet...

What can I say, Pumpkin? I like a gal who can scoop a man's eyeballs out with a spork...

HM.

Uh, because you totally betrayed him and chose the filthy Pandoran scum over him? Be afraid, Pumpkins. Be very afraid...

• Ah staph it, your posts are killing me! xD

• Don´t worry, just use a Revive!

nohuhhuh posted: »

Ah staph it, your posts are killing me! xD

• we're all happy here but what if rhys will end up with.... YVETTE?!

Alt text

• Okay, but that fake leak though.

I would love to make them play truth or dare. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Alt text

xfuriouss posted: »

we're all happy here but what if rhys will end up with.... YVETTE?!

• hahahahaha...no.

But I really hope to see Yvette more. Heck, she's Rhys other best buddy so why can't we see her more often? :(

• I guess it´s normal since she´s not in Pandora with the others.

It´s a shame, though, I like her.

hahahahaha...no. But I really hope to see Yvette more. Heck, she's Rhys other best buddy so why can't we see her more often?

• Why what you would dare them to do? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Okay, but that fake leak though. I would love to make them play truth or dare. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Take a guess.

• edited April 2015

Take a guess.

Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

Why what you would dare them to do? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• If the choices are true, it would be cool if you could ask Rhys about his arm :o

Take a guess.

• Lol I'd probably cry myself to sleep for a week.

• I doubt they´re true, I read the whole thing and it´s... weird.

But yeah, I´d like that.

If the choices are true, it would be cool if you could ask Rhys about his arm

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

u no it

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ

• Yeah I read it too. It feels "plausible" but still. I kinda hope it isnt true cuz then I just spoiled myself. But if it is true. Truth or Dare will happen ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I doubt they´re true, I read the whole thing and it´s... weird. But yeah, I´d like that.

• If it´s not real, here´s a tip for Telltale (you know they read this ;) )

Truth or Dare is always an option. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yeah I read it too. It feels "plausible" but still. I kinda hope it isnt true cuz then I just spoiled myself. But if it is true. Truth or Dare will happen ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Like. Now I think I need Truth or Dare in episode 3. Like. I need it now.

If it´s not real, here´s a tip for Telltale (you know they read this ) Truth or Dare is always an option. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I never knew I needed it until that person posted that.

But I do. ;_;

Like. Now I think I need Truth or Dare in episode 3. Like. I need it now.

• Hey, I can admire her eye-gouging abilities while still denouncing people for choosing her over me!

#HailToTheKing

filthy Pandoran scum Yet... What can I say, Pumpkin? I like a gal who can scoop a man's eyeballs out with a spork... HM.

• Come on, she´s charming, you gotta admit that much. ;)

Hey, I can admire her eye-gouging abilities while still denouncing people for choosing her over me! #HailToTheKing

• i want fiona to meet yvette so badly ;_;

hahahahaha...no. But I really hope to see Yvette more. Heck, she's Rhys other best buddy so why can't we see her more often?

• Holo's can't have sex, Fiona can. Rhyiona confirmed.

Hey, I can admire her eye-gouging abilities while still denouncing people for choosing her over me! #HailToTheKing

• Oh, totally!

I just would never, ever, ever choose her over Jack.

Come on, she´s charming, you gotta admit that much.

• Well. You could watch, I guess

So, that's all I'm good for, is it? Nice, Cupcake - real nice... There's more to me than these handsome good looks, y'know!

• So, that's all I'm good for, is it?

Nice, Cupcake - real nice...

There's more to me than these handsome good looks, y'know!

Green613 posted: »

Holo's can't have sex, Fiona can. Rhyiona confirmed.

• Alt text

Liscariot posted: »

YES WOLFIE YES.

• It's probably much too late, but... me?
    (I would definitely have spoken sooner but I only just found this thread...)

GUYS JUST REPLY TO THIS IF YOU WANNA BE ON THE TRAIN If I can't fit everyone in I'll just put you on top of the train or something.

• Fair enough, you can´t choose someone over yourself. :P

Oh, totally! I just would never, ever, ever choose her over Jack.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.