Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• It´s never too late, buddy, I´ll update the pictures ASAP. :D

JumpyJoey posted: »

It's probably much too late, but... me? (I would definitely have spoken sooner but I only just found this thread...)

• Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Another update, this time for @JumpyJoey. Welcome to the family!

• You´re in, buddy. :)

It's probably much too late, but... me? (I would definitely have spoken sooner but I only just found this thread...)

• Just saying this since I just saw someone say they thought it was too late to join.

ALL LURKERS, IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO JOIN US. NEVER.

We welcome all who are glorious enough to want to join us. So please, speak up, even if you don't now you could do it later since it is NEVER too late to join.

Remember, never too late to join.

• And have a cat fight eh?

Alt text

xfuriouss posted: »

i want fiona to meet yvette so badly ;_;

• Alt text

"Everyone calls me Rhys."

Alt text

"Yes, I know that."

Alt text

"But you can call me tonight."

Alt text

"!!!"

• Shh, it´s Rhys talking, not me. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Neacht posted: »

How do you come up with these? They're so amazing.

• How do you come up with these? They're so amazing.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

"Everyone calls me Rhys." "Yes, I know that." "But you can call me tonight." "!!!"

• I was really hesitant to make an account and participate even a bit in this great thread, but I'm so glad I finally did. People here are so wonderful and accepting. Rhyiona family is the best. <3

Green613 posted: »

Just saying this since I just saw someone say they thought it was too late to join. ALL LURKERS, IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO JOIN US. NEVER.

• Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

Well. You could watch, I guess

• [ muffled "Smooth Operator" in the distance ]

"Everyone calls me Rhys." "Yes, I know that." "But you can call me tonight." "!!!"

• Smoother than a fresh jar of skippy. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Rouletta posted: »

[ muffled "Smooth Operator" in the distance ]

• its gone a bit quiet hasn't it B)

MeatBicycle posted: »

come back to me when your dragon's falling corpse flattens an entire mountain range.

• God damn, Rhys is such a smooth motherfucker.

• He´s not Rhys McSmooth for nothing. ;)

MichaelBP posted: »

God damn, Rhys is such a smooth motherfucker.

• Hmm hmm. I bet Fiona thinks he's smooth... in more ways than one.

Alt text

He´s not Rhys McSmooth for nothing.

• I´m curious, go on.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hmm hmm. I bet Fiona thinks he's smooth... in more ways than one.

• Thank yoooou! And long live Rhyiona!

You´re in, buddy.

• Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life. :D

Thank yoooou! And long live Rhyiona!

• You know what I mean.

Alt text

I´m curious, go on. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Smooth in every way?

Alt text

You know what I mean.

• Seriously I'm waiting for the day when you got no more pokemon jokes left. (Not really, they are too awesome but I have no idea how you do it.)

• Wow I should have put Fiona and Yvette's faces there. I haven't learn anything from this thread haven't I? xD

nohuhhuh posted: »

And have a cat fight eh?

• There´s a gigantic amount of moves, Pokemon, pokedex entries etc etc I can choose from.

This will never end. :P

Seriously I'm waiting for the day when you got no more pokemon jokes left. (Not really, they are too awesome but I have no idea how you do it.)

• Smooth in every single way, that is imaginable.

Alt text

Smooth in every way?

• Fiona´s a lucky lady. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Smooth in every single way, that is imaginable.

• At first I was really hesitant too. The main reason is because I'm Finnish and my English is..well not always so fluent. I have been kicked out of a forum before because of that.. :( But as you stated, people are here really wonderful! <3 So yeah, welcome to the Forums! I bet you'll have great time here.

Also thank all of you guys! I know it can be really annoying sometimes to read my "finglish" comments but I really appreciate your understanding.. :3

Neacht posted: »

I was really hesitant to make an account and participate even a bit in this great thread, but I'm so glad I finally did. People here are so wonderful and accepting. Rhyiona family is the best.

• Your english is great and perfectly understandable, I don´t know why anyone was upset over it.

At first I was really hesitant too. The main reason is because I'm Finnish and my English is..well not always so fluent. I have been kicked

• Let me tell you a story because I can:

So in Finnish Pokemon dub, one of the Bulbasaur's moves is called "siemensyöksy". This is a Leech seed is English. Disturbing thing is that siemensyöksy means ejaculation. LITERALLY. I mean this word doesn't have any double meanings no it's literally ejaculation and only that. Google it if you don't believe me.

Enjoy that.

There´s a gigantic amount of moves, Pokemon, pokedex entries etc etc I can choose from. This will never end. :P

• What the?

Why... why would they leave that in a kid´s show? What.

Let me tell you a story because I can: So in Finnish Pokemon dub, one of the Bulbasaur's moves is called "siemensyöksy". This is a Leech

• Well, it can. :P

I don't know, maybe because I thought that "bottom" means booty xD

• I don't know, maybe because I thought that "bottom" means booty xD

Your english is great and perfectly understandable, I don´t know why anyone was upset over it.

• edited April 2015

Oh wait, it's actually "Bullet Seed" in English.

I guess if you break this word, then "siemen" means "seed" and "syöksy" means "swoop" but it doesn't change the fact that together those words mean ejaculation.

I just lost it when I saw your bulbasaur post so I needed to tell this xD That dirty little bulbasaur..

What the? Why... why would they leave that in a kid´s show? What.

• googles the definition of "bottom" again

oh NOW you tell me that!

Well, it can. :P

• Hey, better late than never. :P

googles the definition of "bottom" again ... oh NOW you tell me that!

• Oh, god, poor Fiona, I did not mean to associate her with something like that, haha.

Oh wait, it's actually "Bullet Seed" in English. I guess if you break this word, then "siemen" means "seed" and "syöksy" means "swoop" bu

• No need to fret, it is not the quantity of the thread, it is the quality of it. (Since we Rhyionas are basically golden)

Linsepins posted: »

Guys/gals. I have seen the rate of how the Rhysha thread is expanding and it worries me that one day they will over come us. We need to say on top. Rhyiona must prevail

Sign in to comment in this discussion.