Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Maybe if they would have left the tattoo, there'd be nonstop theories about her being a Siren.

Leluch123 posted: »

Early concept of Sasha I found in other thread....why the hell they removed that tattoo?

• Maybe they'll give her tattoos later in the game, that way both her and Rhys can have matching tattoos, Rhysha confirmed.

Early concept of Sasha I found in other thread....why the hell they removed that tattoo?

• Do we even need to provide these anymore ? It's just Rhysha confirmed. Let Rhyionians, who are so insecure about their ship, make these.

All hail Rhysha

Maybe they'll give her tattoos later in the game, that way both her and Rhys can have matching tattoos, Rhysha confirmed.

• Hooo? MInd sharing your thoughts?

GrumpyDof posted: »

Well if i find time...And kid we need to discuss about this "journey" of yours, you forgot some useful things .

• Not much to do with Rhysha but it's simply awesome so I'll post it here

Alt text

• Better luck next time.

Alt text

• Not much to do with Rhysha? Jack is obviously helping Rhys with asking Sasha to dance.

Not much to do with Rhysha but it's simply awesome so I'll post it here

• You're a genious here a slighty edited version.

Alt text

Pipas posted: »

Not much to do with Rhysha? Jack is obviously helping Rhys with asking Sasha to dance.

• look closely he's still there, and always will be.

@HandsomeJack won't be happy that you edited him out. He's just eyes now. Spooky.

• @HandsomeJack won't be happy that you edited him out. :D

He's just eyes now. Spooky.

You're a genious here a slighty edited version.

• Dunno, I only see his eyes. But maybe I just need to adjust brightness on my laptop.

look closely he's still there, and always will be.

• There should be a silhouette of his face too, maybe I should make tha area bit brighter

Dunno, I only see his eyes. But maybe I just need to adjust brightness on my laptop.

• When I saw this pop up in my feed and that it was in the Rhysha thread I assumed someone just stuck Sasha's face over mine.

I'm kind of disappointed now...

Those eyes, tho. O_O

@HandsomeJack won't be happy that you edited him out. He's just eyes now. Spooky.

• We're not that sick Jack,

When I saw this pop up in my feed and that it was in the Rhysha thread I assumed someone just stuck Sasha's face over mine. I'm kind of disappointed now... Those eyes, tho. O_O

• If that's what you want...

Alt text

When I saw this pop up in my feed and that it was in the Rhysha thread I assumed someone just stuck Sasha's face over mine. I'm kind of disappointed now... Those eyes, tho. O_O

• Jesus Christ that is some scary shit. Nightmare material. No offense @HandsomeJack, but your mask only fits you.

If that's what you want...

• I think he meant the opposite, hers on him but well.....ahhhh no I can't ....you just murdered me Pipas

If that's what you want...

• I know, I realized that after I was finished. Oh well, I can always make the opposite version. :D

I think he meant the opposite, hers on him but well.....ahhhh no I can't ....you just murdered me Pipas

• Good. I wouldn't be able to handle making it.

NO! I don't think I can hadle any more

• NO! I don't think I can hadle any more

I know, I realized that after I was finished. Oh well, I can always make the opposite version.

• @GrumpyDof, again when you have time, add @DarkStar34 and @Darklim. Thanks! :)

• I dunno, I think it looks pretty good on Maya and Gaige...

Alt text

Alt text

armis37 posted: »

Jesus Christ that is some scary shit. Nightmare material. No offense @HandsomeJack, but your mask only fits you.

• Yeah, this way was somehow a million times more insulting/horrifying... O_O

And now I want Rhys and Jack to pinkie swear and fail miserably because of his ghost hands!

Good. I wouldn't be able to handle making it.

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited April 2015

The day I see this, that will be my reaction...

Alt text

Yeah, this way was somehow a million times more insulting/horrifying... O_O And now I want Rhys and Jack to pinkie swear and fail miserably because of his ghost hands!

• Maya looks very... confusing xD

I dunno, I think it looks pretty good on Maya and Gaige...

what about me

• what about me

@GrumpyDof, again when you have time, add @DarkStar34 and @Darklim. Thanks!

• You're already there.

what about me

• Private discussion :)

Hooo? MInd sharing your thoughts?

• goddammit gus

what about me

• Huh...About that drawing...I actually forgot what i was supposed to draw aaaaand....this is getting somewhere near the "Not safe for kids line"....if you know what i mean. I blame Leluch.

• :o

Huh...About that drawing...I actually forgot what i was supposed to draw aaaaand....this is getting somewhere near the "Not safe for kids line"....if you know what i mean. I blame Leluch.

• I don't know if I should be curious or afraid.

Huh...About that drawing...I actually forgot what i was supposed to draw aaaaand....this is getting somewhere near the "Not safe for kids line"....if you know what i mean. I blame Leluch.

• Alt text

I don't know if I should be curious or afraid.

• While I'm at it, I'll make a fan-art as well :)

• Glad to have you with us

I SHIP IT

• Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.