Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• When they see the 100% confirmed Rhyiona sexy times. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Poogers555 posted: »

Yeah. After ep 3 im sure it will boost an extra 30 in 1 day ;3

• Alt text

These pokémemes are everything BTW.

• Yeah. After ep 3 im sure it will boost an extra 30 in 1 day ;3

ABigBadWolf posted: »

We´ll get there. This is already the biggest thread in the TFTB section. I´m sure it won´t be hard.

• There´s too many jokes that can be made with Pokemon. It had to be done. :P

• Oh, they're holding hands, that's so sweet

Iunno

• I preferred your previous icon sooo switch back to that one :P

I know, I cant decide on anything ;'(

• YASYAS

Iunno

• edited April 2015

He wonders what it´d be like to kiss her.

It´s strange, actually admitting it to himself but he can´t deny anymore that his mind wanders around the topic sometimes and he finds himself staring at her longer than he should.

Fiona doesn´t say anything most of the time and he´s grateful because he doesn´t know how he´d respond to being confronted about it. But he can tell she notices, confusion evidenced by the furrowing in her eyebrows and the way her lips tense up.

He tries to steal glances when she´s looking away so he doesn´t raise her suspicion even more and he feels like a child misbehaving. He doesn´t want to do this but when she quirks her lips in a smile for reasons he´s not aware of he doesn´t care anymore and he just traces her whole face with his eyes.

He figures there´s no harm in letting his imagination roam and goes back to pondering, just for a second, what it´d feel like to just lean down and-

His head whips to look at her when she steps closer, one eyebrow delicately raised and he knows he probably looks dazed but he can´t bring himself to care. Instead, he just studies her again now that she´s closer and feels himself getting lost again.

She crosses her arms silently but he knows by now that this is her demanding an answer. He´s known her long enough to read her just fine and he prides himself in this little victory.

His throat is dry and he´s not sure what to tell her exactly. She deserves to know, he admits, this has been torturing him for as long as he´s been confusing her but he knows it´s not a good idea to open up.

It was an impossible scenario in the end. What good would it do him to talk about it?

He feels his chest sting at the notion and tries to ignore it for both his sake and hers but he knows it hurts that this is all he´ll ever have.

She´s still standing there, waiting, and he knows this time she´s not going to drop it and he sees no way out. He feels like he´s standing between a sword and a wall and is at a loss of what to do when he clears his throat.

"Hey." is all he manages to squeeze out, his own voice sounding distant and foreign.

He wants to tell her she came and ruined his life, turned it all around and changed everything but he knows this is exactly why he´s feeling this way for her and he knows he´ll stumble over his own words and he´ll just make everything worse on himself.

He barely hears her greet him back, her voice steady and natural and he´s jealous that she doesn´t have his problem but he´s also disappointed and it makes him want to cry.
    She doesn´t say it but he knows she´s still expecting him to spit up what´s been eating at him for so long that she knows involves her and that he can´t even deny.

He tries to stall but he knows it won´t help for long.

"What´s up?"

She sits down next to him and he feels himself tense up when her arm lightly brushes his and he looks away so she doesn´t see the pink tinting his cheeks. He´s a mess, he knows, and he wonders how she managed to turn him into this. She´s a con artist, he remembers, she has her ways. He presses his metal arm against his cheek in an attempt to cool it off when he can feel looking at the side of his face.

"Rhys?"

He really wants to talk. He really does. Especially when she´s saying his name with that tone he likes to imagine, albeit irrationally, that is reserved just for him and he almost turns around and ruins their whole relationship in one second. He´s not that bold, however, he still has self control and opts instead for talking against his hand, his voice echoing slightly over it.

"Yes?"

She sighs, standing so close to him that he feels it on the side of his neck and he hates that it manages to give him goosebumps and a tingly feeling on his metal arm but he can´t ignore her anymore so he steels himself before turning to face her.

She´s looking at him so attentively that he´d think she could scan him if he didn´t know any better and he can feel his cheeks beggining to take colour again but her gaze keeps him fixed in place and he can´t force himself to turn away.

It´s a terrible moment to wonder, again, what it´d be like to kiss her. But he does.

She adjusts her hat absent-mindedly and he can feel her reading him to the core. It´s visible in his face, he´s sure, with the way he´s flushed and glossy eyed and Rhys is just waiting for her to say something. His fingers, shaking, grip his trousers to steady himself when she chuckles a bit and he can´t tell what she´s thinking or if he likes it but it makes a shiver run up his spine pleasantly.

"You´re an idiot."

That´s all she utters before she leans in and he doesn´t have to imagine anymore.

Have fun. :)

• Alt text

He wonders what it´d be like to kiss her. It´s strange, actually admitting it to himself but he can´t deny anymore that his mind wanders

• StillHatingRhysa AntiRhysa AntiCLUKE

Green613 posted: »

Not bad, and to think only a week ago or so you hated all shipping. You're a wonderful addition to the group now, welcome ^-^

• edited April 2015

Not bad, and to think only a week ago or so you hated all shipping.

You're a wonderful addition to the group now, welcome ^-^

Well,i was thinking and I can't belive I am doing this I am joining Rhyona.Because you guys are awesome.Lels.

• Alt text

StillHatingRhysa AntiRhysa AntiCLUKE

• Alt text

• edited April 2015

So I found these here

Alt textAlt text

• True love at it's finest.

So I found these here

• So perfect.

• Like Rhyiona

So perfect.

• This is great.

Missing Rhys' O////O expression though. ;)

So I found these here

• That last line... Ah, it's like a fairy-tale :')

He wonders what it´d be like to kiss her. It´s strange, actually admitting it to himself but he can´t deny anymore that his mind wanders

• Except for Rhys it's reality. ;)

That last line... Ah, it's like a fairy-tale :')

• edited April 2015

Wish I could write like this. Beautiful.

Alt text

• Alt text

Quiff posted: »

Wish I could write like this. Beautiful.

• SOON

This is great. Missing Rhys' O////O expression though.

• So about three months from now? :(

xfuriouss posted: »

SOON

• Alt text

So about three months from now?

• Episode 3 for July confirmed?

• we are getting stronger and stronger!!!

Another update, this time for @ClementineTheGirl. Welcome to the family!

• beautiful!!!

• We're unbeatable. ;)

Kruzii posted: »

we are getting stronger and stronger!!!

• Thank you, I'm glad you like it!

Kruzii posted: »

beautiful!!!

• Welcome aboard to the Rhyiona ship!

buntingsir posted: »

Thanks! Going to stick around and have a great time

• APPROVED.

Iunno

• GOOD JOB! PROUD OF YA!

P.S. I used to ship Cluke but people thought I was weird then I stopped ;-;

• Wolfie, I swear I love you so much for doing this. ❤️

• HELL. EPS 3 BETTER COME BY JULY. IM GOING CRAZY

Episode 3 for July confirmed?

• Alt text

I'm glad you liked it, I was feeling cheesy, haha.

Liscariot posted: »

Wolfie, I swear I love you so much for doing this. ❤️

• Realistically I expect it early/mid May if we're lucky.

Liscariot posted: »

HELL. EPS 3 BETTER COME BY JULY. IM GOING CRAZY

Sign in to comment in this discussion.