The Rewind Button

I know this doesn't necessarily belong here but I didn't know where else to put it so.....
I'm just curious. What does the rewind button do exactly? Is it just so you can replay an episode, but if that's the case then won't it screw something up if say I replay episode one. won't it screw up episodes 2 and 3? Or does the button allow you to watch your episodes like some sort of movie?

Comments

• edited April 2015

There are a certain amount of chapters per episode (6 iirc?), and the rewind button allows you to go back to one of them. It warns that you'll lose your progress if you rewind, but you can just copy your main save to another slot to avoid that problem.

• I love your username.

Game of Thrones Is Strange

• Game of Thrones Is Strange

• Ohh so it basically just deletes everything forward. Would have been awesome to have a "watch playthrough" option though :D

dfh15 posted: »

There are a certain amount of chapters per episode (6 iirc?), and the rewind button allows you to go back to one of them. It warns that you'

• It would be, but unfortunately that would probably take up too much processing power/memory (simultaneous footage and whatnot) for many people. There's always Fraps or a similar program if you want to do that.

Draagedeh posted: »

Ohh so it basically just deletes everything forward. Would have been awesome to have a "watch playthrough" option though

• Why it's strange...?

Game of Thrones Is Strange

• edited April 2015

There is a game called Life is Strange where the protagonist is able to rewind time in order to change her choices.

Killah posted: »

Why it's strange...?

• Ah,gotcha ya'.

There is a game called Life is Strange where the protagonist is able to rewind time in order to change her choices.

• I love the rewind button in Life is Strange, but playing Telltale after playing it is frustrating because i keep trying to rewind everything, but i cant.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.