Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• No, Poogers. Pls. You know there's only one true ship with Vaughn.

Alt text

#Vausquez

Poogers555 posted: »

Well at the very least we can replace just August with Vaughn

• Vasha or bust

Pipas posted: »

No, Poogers. Pls. You know there's only one true ship with Vaughn. #Vausquez

• Alt text

"Hey, is it hot in here?"

Alt text

"...Maybe?"

Alt text

"Or is it just you?"

Alt text

"!!!"

• "294 new comments"

You guys have been busy, huh?

• Nah

wwrstvo0 posted: »

"294 new comments" You guys have been busy, huh?

• There's no time for resting when it comes to Rhyiona.

wwrstvo0 posted: »

"294 new comments" You guys have been busy, huh?

• Alt text

Green613 posted: »

And it was on thy day, April 24th 2015, the 4 gods were summoned by THE God of Rhyiona and were given the right to protect it from the other

• Awww. It is so cute, sweet and gentle of Rhys to kiss Fiona's eyebrow and hair <3

I wish Rhys wasn't that taller.:D

• Rhyiona FTW

• <3

Killah posted: »

Rhyiona FTW

• edited April 2015

Rhyiona shipper?

YES!

Welcome to the team buddy!

Rhyiona FTW

• Someone should animate all the characters he voice acted on and sing this song together omfg

xfuriouss posted: »

I'M DEAD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQXpm_SmV2s

• It's true,bro.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Rhyiona shipper? YES! Welcome to the team buddy!

• Alt text

I'll add you to the team asap, brother. B)

It's true,bro.

• Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Update and welcome to our new brother @Killah. :D

If I forgot you/you want to join, just ask. :)

• edited April 2015

So I went on Google Images and typed "Tales From The Borderlands Rhys"

And you know what came up in the little search bar thing?

"X Fiona"

Even Google recognizes us.

• OMG WE'RE FAMOUS NOW

bloop posted: »

So I went on Google Images and typed "Tales From The Borderlands Rhys" And you know what came up in the little search bar thing? "X Fiona" Even Google recognizes us.

• Alt text

google ships rhyiona confirmed

bloop posted: »

So I went on Google Images and typed "Tales From The Borderlands Rhys" And you know what came up in the little search bar thing? "X Fiona" Even Google recognizes us.

• Alt text

With the way she´s staring at his mouth it´s gonna be a wild ride.

Alt text

• mrw they make out in game

Alt text

With the way she´s staring at his mouth it´s gonna be a wild ride.

• Not being active in this thread lately, but I has been catching up with you guys.

Aww I hope you're able to post more frequently, it's always a pleasure to have you ^-^

Great work by the way.

tessie0713 posted: »

Not being active in this thread lately, but I has been catching up with you guys. I am too lazy to comment Here's part 2 of my work. I did

• Not being active in this thread lately, but I has been catching up with you guys. I am too lazy to comment :p
    Here's part 2 of my work. I did not plan this originally so more time is needed for me to think, think and think.
    There are tiny hints of Faughn, but not seriously in a shipping way. I just find the interactions between Fiona and Vaughn in episode 1 quite cute.
    Sorry Rhys, I torture you too hard this time. Don't worry, Fiona will heal you later :)

Part 1

Evidence - Part 2

How many times did he get knocked out after landing on Pandora?

The first time was to be stroked by the Nakayama drive, which was the most classical one so far since his head almost exploded due to the electric shock. Second, he dropped from a broken platform and ended up lying on the icy floor of a kind of Atlas museum. Third, which was this time actually, falling from a moving caravan and tumbled across the desert like several miles.

However, something could be more terrible and embarrassing than these.

It was uncomfortable to wear not a PAIR of shoes but a shoe, especially when the boots got heels. They were not as high as the ones of women’s high-heeled shoes, but they really had certain heights. Walking with only one this kind of shoe sucked because one of your legs had to bear extra forces exerted by the heel and the other might have to dangle a bit within each step.

“Luckily, the socks go perfect with my outfit. That’s a relief.” Rhys said to himself, staring at his right foot, finally intended to stand up after being awake for several minutes.

Before letting his legs supported his body, Rhys held out his mechanical arm towards the striped sock, lightly touching his own heel. “She was really trying to save me.” He muttered as low as he could to ensure Vaughn did not hear, “She grasped me so firmly that there is still a little bit of her…touch. I could not imagine our first…contact turned out like this.”

Rhys slowly stood up in case of some invisible injuries. He gazed into the distance where the sisters’ car proceeded towards, feeling somewhat emotions were gradually growing in his heart.

“It’s quite funny, right? She even said that we would have definitely be killed by the fall.” Vaughn showed up behind him, totally shirtless.

“…Yeah. And I…uh…never mind.” Turning to Vaughn, Rhys stopped his intended talking and instead had a deep sigh after discovering his friends’ amazing six pack abs. The list of things he needed to worry about lengthened again apart from Handsome Jack topping the list.

“He is pretty yolked.” Rhys screamed and retreated from where he stood after realizing the existence of Jack’s hologram.

Speak of the devil. Literally.

At this point of moment, Rhys was finally fed up with the mountain of troubles.

“I DON’T HAVE TIME FOR YOU NOW! GET. OUT!” Recalling how Jack was wiped out from his brain last time, Rhys immediately raised his robotic arm and punched himself in the face. Jack entirely could not utter a word before he disappeared again.

“Rhys? Who are you talking to? What are you doing? We’re the only ones here!” Vaughn legitimately freaked out.

“N-Nothing! Just trying to get it out of my system. I’m uh...tired. Physically and Mentally.” To be fair, the majority was true. Some parts were even literally true.

“Valid. Let’s get going! Dying of dehydration will be pretty lame.”

“Right.”

Each step was light, and each step was heavy.

There was something other than the inconvenience which bothered him so badly, and he was finally free to figure it out. During his walk, Rhys kept looking at his right foot consciously, and could not stop thinking of the person who grabbed it a while ago.

‘Are they alright? Well, they are probably alright since they have a car. However, that car is half broken and might not last long. Also, is she still keeping my boot? What if they think we are dead? Will they help us if there are chances? Will she throw my boot away or turn it into one of her accessories? Actually, either way is reasonable.’ He definitely knew it was impossible to deduce the answers of these questions, but he could not stop himself from thinking them again and again.

‘Will SHE keep it until we meet again? Will SHE keep it if I die but she does not know?’ Each time when he thought of this question, his pulse would weirdly accelerate for a second.

‘I am glad that she IS the one who grabbed my foot, the one who was trying hard to save me and the one who was keeping my boot at the moment. No matter what SHE is going to do with it, I am fine with that. Of course, I want to know what exactly she will do with it, but if she is the one, it seems everything will be fine. Also, she trusted me to drive the caravan, and maybe I—‘

"What do you think of the girls?” Turning round, Vaughn asked for no reason.

“What? Oh, they are…kind.” Rhys stopped walking to reply.

“My preferred answer is something related to their ‘safety’, but it’s fine. Let’s chat.”

“Chat about what?”

“The girls indeed! What happened when we were separated? How do you think of them? ” Vaughn started to move again when he finished the sentence. “How’s the kid sister? Do you two get along?"

"Well. Not bad I think. She is just a typical anti-Hyperion like most others here. Perhaps she owns the Hollowpoint radio in the caravan and hosts bunches of Anti-Hyperion propaganda programs. Despite her cruel judgement towards Hyperion, she is good at taking out bandits, smacking computers and shooting."

“Sounds good.”

"I even made a pinky promise with her."

"Interesting! For what?"

"Lending her my stun baton if she would give it back. She is quite passionate into weapons and stuff."

"I can see what you mean based on her reactions towards the SMG. Did she give it back?"

"Yeah. It was similar to promising a child to offer her a candy bar if she behaves."

“I’m with you, Bro.”

"So, w-what...huh...what about her?" Feeling weirdly nervous, Rhys asked after a minute of silence. He consciously inhaled an extra breath when he found his voice thrilling for unknown reasons.

“Her? Actually, she is cool!” Vaughn replied merrily.

“Really!?” Rhys was shocked after hearing a totally unexpected answer.

“I was surprised too. She seems in contrast to her frequently trigger-happy sister.”

“I-I thought she would freak you out.”

“To be honest, that’s what I thought too. But she is not the type that can be judged by appearance.” Vaughn smiled cheerily, talking with a relaxing tone. “Unlike me, she is calm and carefree. Even I was being an anxious and worrying skag turd back there, she was not annoyed or getting mad at me. Instead, she comforted me. Though, we had a little conflict when she knew that there was a bomb in the case. By the way, you are the one who kinda freaking me out right now.”

“...What? Skag turd?” Rhys tried to filter out the most important information.

“That’s what she called me when she saved me from being killed by a bandit. Man, I was thinking that damn case only at that moment and told her to get it. She chose to rescue me instead but I did not thank her. Oh, now I feel so sorry for her. Actually, she saved me more than one time by headbutting a psycho.”

Rhys was at a loss for words. He sincerely hoped that all things he was listening now were stories, stories that were not retelling what really happened but were totally and completely fake. However, the happiness that Vaughn’s face was brimming over with denied this. In addition, somewhere in his brain had started to fall apart.

"She promised to protect me and hoped that I can trust her. And she definitely saved my life! I feel safe and protected when we are together.”

Rhys started finding himself difficult to breathe, and his rationality was being peeled off bit by bit by something. What’s the worst, he had no idea what that thing was.

“I also helped her taking out a psycho after being rescued, and tried to get the case while she was fighting with another bunch of psychos. She is such a badass.”

“Wow...you two are like...best friends now.” He tried his best to conceal the slight anger permeating into his words.

"I don't know. At least we can be good friends. We barely have any communication barriers."

He did not want to listen to this anymore. He felt like his brain, his heart and his lungs were going to burst. All he wanted to do now was shouting. To shout as loud as he could.

“You know. Normally, it is difficult for people with opposite personalities to get along. However, sometimes if we can think oppositely, then we can immediately know what each other is thinking. Perhaps this is what we are now. Or there is a way of saying this..."

Starting from not long ago, every sentences Vaughn said were like numerous swords piercing through his heart. It was so strange to be hurt by words that do not have any malice at all.

“Opposite attracts.”

“I’M NOT GONNA LIE! THAT WAS IMPRESSIVE!”

Startled by Rhys’ deafening yelling, Vaughn stopped walking and talking, with his eyes widened. He found Rhys stooping, resting his hands on his knees and panting like just finished a marathon.

“Sorry, I am just...too exhausted. Let’s go. Oh, here’s Yvette.” Rhys inhaled deeply to calm himself down before receiving the call from Yvette.

Looking at his right foot, Rhys unintentionally picked up what he did not finished thinking. ‘Oh, come on. YOU again? Why can’t I just stop thinking about you? We have known each other for a day and you almost completely distracted me at once we were separated. Maybe this is why I got a bad temper and was angry at Vaughn so suddenly.’

He peeped at Vaughn for a second who was sitting next to him on Loader Bot.

‘I don’t care where we might end up in the future. I don’t care if you think I am a moron. I don’t care if you ... kinda get along well with my best friend. I just want to see your face, hear your voice and talk with you. AGAIN. NOW. And most importantly...’

Rhys turned on his Echo eye, viewing the information of Old Haven and Hollow Point. He took a few seconds to skim through the details of Old Haven before switching to the data of Hollow Point. At the moment he access the analysis, certain highlighted words caught his attention immediately as well as forced him to decide.

"Loader Bot! Go to Hollow Point! Try to find shortcuts! The sooner we arrive! The better!"

"To Hollow Point. FAASST." Loader Bot responded.

‘...Nothing can happen to you until you return what you owe me.’

Looking at his right foot again, Rhys thought to himself.

'Please wait for me. I will come for YOU.’

• This is mine

Alt text

mrw they make out in game

• edited April 2015

Make out.

Make out has seven letters.

Rhyiona also has 7 letters.

Rhyiona will make out confirmed.

But when?

Make out...make has 4 letters. Out has 3.

4 - 3 = 1

We have five episodes total.

5 - 1 = 4

Rhyiona will make out in episode 4 confirmed.

Other ships will

Alt text

Confirmed.

mrw they make out in game

• “Wow...you two are like...best friends now.” He tried his best to conceal the slight anger permeating into his words.

Oh Rhys,

Alt text

Not being active in this thread lately, but I has been catching up with you guys. I am too lazy to comment Here's part 2 of my work. I did

• It would actually be kinda funny if Rhys and Vaughn talked about Fiona and Vaughn was talking like that and Rhys was getting jealous.

I mean, we can get like, a love square going here

• We won't have to worry about that. Rhyiona always wins.

As long as Rhyiona wins. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• As long as Rhyiona wins.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

It would actually be kinda funny if Rhys and Vaughn talked about Fiona and Vaughn was talking like that and Rhys was getting jealous. I mean, we can get like, a love square going here

• edited April 2015

Duh,

Rhyiona and Vasha are cannon

As long as Rhyiona wins. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Alt text

Duh, Rhyiona and Vasha are cannon

• Then bring it.

I need jealous Rhys in my life.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

We won't have to worry about that. Rhyiona always wins.

• edited April 2015

Yeah, his jealousy will only prove more how furious his love for Fiona is.

Then bring it. I need jealous Rhys in my life. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• But will it destroy his friendship with Vaughn?!

Stay tuned for Soap Opera of the Borderlands!

(srsly tho telltale pls)

Yeah, his jealousy will only prove more how furious his love for Fiona is.

• I think we need ______ Rhys anywhere and anytime

Then bring it. I need jealous Rhys in my life. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• So many things could fill that blank... :^)

I think we need ______ Rhys anywhere and anytime

• Nah, we already know Vaughn and Sasha arnt in the future because they ran off together

But will it destroy his friendship with Vaughn?! Stay tuned for Soap Opera of the Borderlands! (srsly tho telltale pls)

• Well, it might sound like a shame but it's necessary, Vaughn will have to sacrifice his happiness for canon law. It's just the way things gotta be.

But will it destroy his friendship with Vaughn?! Stay tuned for Soap Opera of the Borderlands! (srsly tho telltale pls)

• wtf vasha is canon before rhyiona?!

Nah, we already know Vaughn and Sasha arnt in the future because they ran off together

Sign in to comment in this discussion.